Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Managerial Headache

Go down

Managerial Headache Empty Managerial Headache

Post by Kelsea Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:59 am

“I didn’t come here to lick your boots or sit on the shelf like one of your trophies!” The 6”5 beast of a woman Ursula roared as she slammed her gloved fist down, the table shuddered as if it were on the edge of caving in under her force. Cassandra watched the brute with restrained tension and a gripped fist in her lap where the other woman couldn't see it, under normal circumstances if a wrestler had stormed into her office like this and started throwing around demands, they would have rued the day they met her for numerous months to follow.. But this wasn’t the norm.

“I don’t care if your little servant woman Lukretia walked out on you, its not like you had much for me to do before that.” Ursula lay both hands down on the table and leaned forwards so that her breasts and silvery blonde hair dangled downwards towards the wood.

“I want a sacrificial body to demolish, or perhaps I will just start imposing myself upon random matches to get what I want.”

“Are you quite finished?” Cassandra said, a cold fire behind her glare. Ursula straightened herself up with an expression that did not betray satisfaction or annoyance after having said her piece, simply a defianiance that no other wrestler would dare show in front of a Cassandra. Without uttering a word of farewell, she sharply spun on her heels and made to exit the office. On her way out, she physically bumped into Cassandra’s next visitor who was already stepping through the door uninvited... Ursula set who ever it might be with a stern glare, but upon recognising the shorter woman Ursula’s facial expression changed and rather than taking the offensive she just continued on out of the room. Cassandra placed her glasses on the bridge of her nose and regarded the new comer with an air of distaste as Ursula left.

“And what do you want?” Cassandra asked coldly

“Really... is that how you speak to your dearest sister?” Melissa said, she was wearing another of her more stylish dresses, dark red with a slit down one side to show off her silky white leg. Delicate black elbow length gloves adorned her arms and a sly smile was placed upon her lips.

“I've recently started to find all of these family visits quite tiresome...” Cassandra waited a moment for her sister to explain herself and just what she was doing here... But when no reasoning was forth coming, she felt the need to prompt.

“Well?”

“It seems that Ms. Cruezfeldt’s absence has left you a little sore...” Melissa walked further into the office, looking back over her shoulder at the door as she did. She smoothly moved around to the corner of Cassandra's table and perched herself delicately on one corner “Are you planning to make a habit of allowing all of  your ‘wrestlers’…” She said with finger quotation marks “to talk to you in such an abrasive manner?” Cassandra calmed herself, with Melissa it was always mind games and Cassandra knew that her sister would be loving to see her in such a chaotic mind set. Really it was only the meeting with Ursula’s that had left her so on edge.
Ms. Cruezfeldt’s absence....” Cassandra said, ignoring Melissa's sarcastic comment. “has left me a very busy woman with little patience for a certain sister's silly little mind games.” She said disregarding Melissa to instead turn her focus to arranging things on her table

“Did this meeting of yours have a point at all?”

“So cold, and here I was considering offering you a lending hand”
Cassandra stopped what she was doing and squinted at her.

“how generous of you.” She spoke in a curt tone of voice that made it clear she didn’t believe the offer could be taken at face value. There was no such thing as unconditional help when it came to Melissa, it was all a way to weave her own brand of control over a victim. “Out of the goodness of your little heart?”

“Are you saying that you don’t need help? That you are completely happy with all of these match and title demands coming directly through to you? that you haven’t been feeling tired and weary off late.” Melissa had been watching and doing her homework, Of course Cassandra expected little else... She was absolutely right in the unspoken assumption that Cassandra had been feeling rushed off her feet. With the grace of Lukretia as GM, Cassandra had become more and more reserved and distant from the everyday match arrangements of her wrestlers. It wasn’t that she could not work with a more hands on approach, it was how she worked before Lukretia afterall… But rather, it was that she had grown fond of leading from the shadows.

Melissa had obviously seen such segements as the attempted hand off of the tag titles to the Imperial Order (before the Black Feathers Gang’s impromptu return), the vacating of the kawaii title and the match between Brittany and Lauren which led to the number one contender match between Death Bunny and Cecilia… In all of these occasions, she had had to involve herself to enforce a decision and in each case her patience seemed to have been growing thinner and thinner. The founder of AFW sat back in her chair and interlocked her fingers as she regarded her sister.

“And what kind of help exactly did you have in mind?”
She asked, trying to temper in a sense of mild curiosity so that she could come across as receptive without giving away any suggestion that she might actually take her sister up on the offer.

“Well *I* can help you out by becoming the new General Manager of Friction.”

“HA!” Cassandra blurted out in a scoff with amazingly little hint of genuine amusement in it “You want to help me by becoming the GM of Friction? And what do you want in return for the ill-fated task of becoming the most powerful woman in AFW..?” Cassandra couldn’t believe the nerve of her sister sometimes. Melissa currently sat on shares in Tension that made her far more influential then Cassandra would have liked, in fact it was a good part of the reason why she was he GM of Tension... To gift her a general management position in Friction as well as in Tension..? Why not simply give her shared ownership of the whole AFW franchise?

Melissa simply smiled as if butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth

“You don’t exactly trust easy, Sandra-”

“Don’t call me that.” Cassandra cut her off with a scowl.

“Cassie.” Melissa amended “Ms. Cruezfeldt was an oddity in which it apparently suited you better to make her general manager despite your ill trust of her. I don’t see why you should feel differently about me.” Cassandra reached to the right hand side of her desk, retrieving some paperwork to illustrate how uninterested she had suddenly become of her sister's proposal.

“You have Tension to look after…” She said shortly

“And you have the whole of AFW to look after.”

“Perhaps that's just my burden to bare” She without looking at Melissa

“And so you are willing continue on under the current arrangements?” The question drew an exasperated sigh out of Cassandra

“It’s a ‘No’ Melissa… Now, was there anything else?” Melissa shrugged

“You have to do what you feel is right for AFW of course.” She conceded, backing down while also taking a thinly veiled shot at her sister. “It has been a pleasure though, as always…” Melissa chimed as she turned and head back towards the door “Until next time..”

Cassandra clenched her jaw as she watched her sister exit the office from the top of her black rimmed glasses. As much as it pained her to conceded, Melissa was right in the fact that she needed a GM for Friction to replace Lukretia… Surely Melissa knew that Cassandra would not assign her, perhaps this was just an elaborate plan to force Cassandra hand into picking someone else brashly. Cassandra could guess and second guess as to her sister's intentions all day, probably best to put it out of her mind and focus more upon how to move forwards with Friction... Cassandra reached down to a draw that held a bunch of influential people's profiles, she had looked through them once before... But with recent occurances, it would probably be best to look through them again...

Spotlight
characters:
Managerial Headache ELZuoMvManagerial Headache OG5hnuaManagerial Headache Cg3CzYmManagerial Headache 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum