Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 199 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian - Page 5 Empty Re: Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:38 pm

Athena would get off her opponent but backed away as she keeps her eyes on the blond as she smirked when the bitch tried to strike her in the back with a knee.''Well then we both got lucky during this match as from now on it will come down to skill. And we shall see who will ended up humiliate in this ring as you won't be the one victorious when the bell has bin rang''replied the librarian with pride in her voice as she got into a fighting stance as she then yelled ''but maybe you feel ore comfortable fighting me if my back is turned so you can attack like the coward you are'' while turning her back to the blond for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian - Page 5 Empty Re: Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:17 pm

Mai would glare at Athena as she turned her back to her to taunt. Mai would walk up to give a quick spank on Athena ass before saying. "Come on, bitch let's see what you've got. Then I'll fuck you until you beg me for mercy, as I humiliate you in this ring for all to see. All you're gonna be able to do is moan like the loser you are." Mai said as she returned to a ready stance wanted to show Athena that she was more skilled than the librarian in the ring. The AFW fans would clamor for these sexy women to battle it out as they wanted to watch one of these women get fucked.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:14 pm

Athena would just smirk at the crowd as she turns around so Mai would look at her back and give her opponent the chance to spank her ass. After that she would listen as the blond continue to talk while saying the librarian will beg for mercy as she gets humiliated in the ring. ''Really now Mai then why did I need to turn my back for you to get the courage to spank me''replied the Greek woman as she turned around and got into a fighting stance as some in the crowd laughed as  both wrestlers keep taunting the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:37 am

The disdain between these two women became clearer and clearer with each taunt they spat at each other. Mai and Athena would get into fighting stances as the AFW crowd clamor for both women to destroy each other physically and sexually. Mai would smile as she heard the raucous AFW crowd cheering and chanting for these women to fuck each other senseless. Mai would find an opening and would grab at Athena's arm and would Irish Whip Athena toward the ropes. Once Athena rebounded off the ropes, Mai would try to hit Athena with a Big Boot to the face of her Greek opponent.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:08 pm

Athena could honestly say she never meet a woman who enraged her more then the blond in front of her. Still Mai's manager took second place in the worse people in AFW list as she could at least respect the woman's determination to make her wrestlers achieve all they can. As the two wrestlers circle around the crowd were chanting for them to fuck the other up and just as the librarian would move forward for a strike her arm was grabbed and Irish whipped into the ropes.As she rebounded off the ropes the brunette saw the other wrestler lift her leg for a big boot and attempted to slide under it and with some luck grasp the blond's other leg if she slide by to pull her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:31 pm

Mai thought she'd be able to send Athena down to the mat with her Big Boot but she was wrong. The librarian would slide underneath Mai's boot and would trip Mai by her other ankle sending Mai face first into the mat. "UGH!!" Mai grunted as her face hit the mat. The AFW crowd would pop for Athena as they saw her send Mai down. Mai was down and would try to recover quickly but Athena was right on top of her prepared to take advantage of this situation as the AFW crowd would cheer in the background.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:22 pm

Athena just barely kept herself from smirking when she slide underneath her opponent's boot and would after she had stopped sliding and turned around sweep the blond's legs from under her. Hearing Mai grunt as she landed face down on the canvas the librarian would just smirk as it was time for a bit of payback as she would stand on the back of the other wrestler before crouching down to grasp Mai's arms.After that she would pull her up and smile at the crowd as she yells ''here comes the pain bitch''.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:24 am

After being tripped down to the mat, Mai would feel her opponent's foot on her back before she'd have her arms pulled up hard by her opponent. Mai would shake her head from side to side as she felt the pain in her arms and her torso as this hold wore her down. "GRRRAARGH!!!!!! I'm gonna make you pay for this!!! YOU HEAR ME BITCH?!?!" Mai screamed frustration as her massive breasts were pressed into the mat while the AFW crowd would cheer and chant in the background as the sexy action continued.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:47 pm

Athena would just smirk as she was pulling the blond's arms backwards while she placed one of her feet on her opponent's back.To make it even better was the fact that Mai would scream in frustration as she forced the other wrestler's breast to be pressed against the mat as the AFW crowd cheer her on. ''Sorry but how will you make me pay when you're being pressed against the canvas like this bitch''replied the librarian in an calm tone as she hopes to keep this up for a bit longer as she wants to do as much damage to Mai's arms as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:05 pm

Mai was struggling underneath Athena, but she wasn't going to stay down and let the librarian woman handle her. Mai would start to will herself back up to her feet slowly but surely. Mai pull her arms forward to bring Athena's face closer to Mai's head so Mai could try to hit a headbutt backward into Athena's face to force Athena to break the hold. If it worked, Mai would rotate her arms to make sure her arms are fine before she'd try and Irish Whip Athena into the nearest corner to try and set something up. The AFW crowd was pumped up in the background wanting one of these women to fuck each other mercilessly.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next