Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hardcore match. Marissa vs Vritra. No holds barred.

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hardcore match. Marissa vs Vritra. No holds barred. - Page 6 Empty Re: Hardcore match. Marissa vs Vritra. No holds barred.

Post by shanecawf Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:30 am

Marissa would be gritting her teeth hyperventilating trying not to scream too loud but it was no use as soon as the hulking muscle woman instructed her to scream, She would follow her directions "AAAAHHHHH!" Marissa would let out an echoing scream that actually hurt her own ears. Her inner walls were beginning to gush but she hadn't climaxed yet. Marissa would grab Vritra's hips and attempt to pull them back. "SIT ON MY FACE YOU BEAUTIFUL CREATURE!!!" Marissa would bellow trying to use all of her strength to get the butt she craved closer to her face.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Hardcore match. Marissa vs Vritra. No holds barred. - Page 6 Empty Re: Hardcore match. Marissa vs Vritra. No holds barred.

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:51 am

Hearing Marissa's words, Vritra grinnes and said, "Who said you can order me around, huh?!" She would continue pumping the dildo in and out without disregard. "Beg! Beg to me if you want my ass on your whorish face!!" Vritra bellowed, fucking the woman's sex with absolute gusto!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:04 am

Marissa would pull with all her might on the muscled woman only having one goal but that goal couldn't be reached without Vritra's blessings. Marissa would hear her opponents demand for begging. The woman on top of her was right. Marissa was in no position to be giving orders. She would toss her pride aside and begin begging pathetically for Vrita to sit on her face while her pussy wass demolished by the large dildo in the women's hands. "PLEASE!!! I BEG YOU! PLEASE SIT YOUR BEAUTIFUL ASS ON MY FACE! I WILL DO ANTHING YOU WANT! All I WANT TO DO IS PLEASURE YOU MY MUSCLED GODDES!!" Marissa would than begin trying to pull harder her crotch only getting closer to climax. All Marissa wanted was to have her face sat on when she came, She wanted to have trouble breathing and scream into this woman's body and vibrate her cheeks with her screams of ecstasy.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:16 am

"Heh..." Vritra was considering it for a while as she continued ravaging Marissa's pussy with the dildo. At first, it seemed like the muscular beauty would move her butt on Marissa's face, but then, she stopped as she looked over her shoulder, smirking cruelly at Marissa.

"No." Vritra denied her of her desire as she continued abusing Marissa's pussy, swirling it inside as if to stretch the pussy to its limit. "I want all people to see your slutty face. I won't cover your face with my butt," she said. The cameraman would focus on Marissa's face in order to capture her ahegao face for all to see on the titantron.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:22 am

Marissa would begin screaming in complete ecstasy. Her pussy erupting juices now as she finally climaxed. Her juices sprayed into the air like a fountain and spread throughout the ring. Her eyes would roll back, tongue would hang out and she would drool a large puddle on the matt below her head. She would lay there completely still besides some twitching as he passed out from her exhausting beating and climax. This was the best climax Marissa had had in months as her vagina was still leaking and letting out little delayed sprays as she lay there a mess under the muscled woman.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:01 am

"Oh yesss..." Vritra let out a satisfied hiss as she finally managed to bring Marissa to her explosive orgasm. She was enjoying the look on her opponent's face. Still, she wasnt done yet. She would thoroughly destroy her opponent with everything she had.

So, she would get up and grab her by her hair, leaving the dildo stuck in her battered pussy. "Get up, slut!" Vritra barked an order to Marissa. Then, she would toss her to the cum-stained mat, intending to throw her down there face first. "Clean up your own fucking mess! Lick it!" She ordered.

She would pick up another dildo, which was larger than the last. Her next target while Marissa was licking her own juices would be her asshole.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:08 am

Marissa would be shook back to life as she was picked up by the hair. "Uhhh what happened?" She would groan groggily before she was tossed to the mat.

Marissa would land on the mat face first in a wet puddle. That puddle happened to be her own cum. She would hear her dominator's orders and shamefully obey. She would whimper as her tongue slowly came out of her mouth to the cum covered matt. Her first lick would cause her tongue to retreat into her mouth but she was scared of what Vritra might do if she disobeyed so she would begin licking her cum off of the floor again until it was all gone. Her stomach felt like it might turn but she was able to control herself and get the job done.

Marissa would yelp as she felt a bigger dildo get pressed against her asshole, not inserted yet but just pressed against it. "Wait! Thats too big!!!" Marissa would beg. "I'll do anything! Just not that!" Tears of fear would begin flowing down her cheeks.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:16 am

Seeing Marissa crying pathetically like that really made her day. "You're not in any position to decline, whore. Just accept it like a whore you are," despite her harsh words, her voice sounded soft and comforting as ever, which made her even more terrifying.

Vritra would rub the head of the dildo some more on Marissa's tight asshole before ramming the monstrous rubbery member into the forbidden hole without warning. She would pump the toy in and out of Marissa's other hole with mad gusto.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:24 am

Marissa would cry harder as she heard the comforting voice calling her a whore. Her pussy was aching as she still had the smaller dildo stuck in there.

Marissa would clench and grind her teeth before letting out a cry at the top of her lungs as the bigger dildo spread her asshole wide open. Spittle would fly out of her mouth as she was taken by surprise. She would fall forward onto her arms with her butt still in the air. She would shake it wildly trying to escape the massive dildo pumping in and out of her much tighter hole. The camera would zoom in on her face again as her eyes rolled and her mouth hung open drool leaking from both sides, Even her nose began to run due to her crying.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:57 am

Vritra was starting to wet herself in arousal as she heard Marissa's cries as her asshole was fucked by the monstrous dildo. The crowd was turning wild when Marissa was fucked senseless by the muscular woman. The ahegao face of Marissa was fully displayed on the titantron, much to the delight of the crowd.

After a while, Vritra would grab the dildo that was stuck inside Marissa's pussy. But, instead of pulling it out, Vritra would pump it in and out of Marissa's battered pussy while at the same time ravaging the woman's asshole with a different dildo, fucking both her holes at the same time with complete disregard of Marissa's well-being.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next