Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Josey Wales Vs. Tannis (No holds barred Casket Match)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Josey Wales Vs. Tannis  (No holds barred Casket Match) Empty Josey Wales Vs. Tannis (No holds barred Casket Match)

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:24 pm

No holds barred Casket match
Victory condition: Victory gained by putting the opponent inside the casket and closing the lid.

Josey Wales Vs. Tannis  (No holds barred Casket Match) 653004-3E7JNDA.jpg

Josey was waiting back in the locker room drapping her tattered coat over her shoulder and putting on her awesome hat, wearing her so called Lady Death outfit, put on her gun belt and strapped it on around her waist, she walked out of the locker room as she was about to have her favorite type of match, a casket match....Josey was a believer in fate and she felt like this was a type of sign that she was going to have a great time here.

She walked out of the locker room and began to walk down towards to the curtain that blocked of the way to the ramp, she of course didn't care to wait for an okay sign and when the stage crew guys stepped up to stop her, the cowgril pulled up her 1873 colt revoler and held it up against his head, giving a slight smile as she just walked past him and through the curtains, hearing the stage crew hurrying up behind the side of the curtain she had just come out from, and then her music started, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFjqlx8eSfQ:5c70vnq8]Ghost riders in the Sky by The Outlaws[/url:5c70vnq8] as Josey just casually walked down the ramp, hearing the crowd cheer and boo for her apperance.

She walked down and towards the ring and slid in under the bottom ropes, and got up to her feet stepping up to the jet black coffin in the center of the ring, as she stroked her fingers on the lid, before she walked over towards her corner and leaned against the corner and wait for this opponent of hers that had a wish to end up in a coffin.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Josey Wales Vs. Tannis  (No holds barred Casket Match) Empty Re: Josey Wales Vs. Tannis (No holds barred Casket Match)

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:32 pm

Tannis was waiting backstage when she saw Josey walk by and she had to say that this gir lwas intimidating. However soon Tannis felt someone kick her in the back of the head and she turned to face a mini version of herself "Hey don't be scared of her shes a bitch" the mini Tannis said before another plopped down on her head "I don't know mabye we should just give up?" the new Tannis said right before the first one kicked her off into space "HEy that wasn't nice of me" Tannis said to her mini version "Hey it time so get out there now" Tannis then turned around to look at a very confused Stage hand "Oh is it my turn to go out?" the stage hand nodded in approval and Tannis stepped out onto the entrance ramp as her music began to play. She then casually walked down to the ring and entered it before looking at Josey while the mini Tannis jumped out in front of her face causeing Tannis to yelp and fall on her butt "Alright go beat that bitch up or i'll kick you in the head again". "Ow ok,ok i'll beat her up just don't kick me" Tannis said to her mini self but all Josey would see was Tannis sitting on her ass talking to herself.

Last edited by 407 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Josey Wales Vs. Tannis  (No holds barred Casket Match) Empty Re: Josey Wales Vs. Tannis (No holds barred Casket Match)

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:46 pm

Josey looked on as she saw the girl walk down to her music, she raised an eyebrow as the girl fell on her ass and began to talk to herself, What tha fuck...I'm I up against some kinda loney or somethang....Josey thought to herself as she walked up to the casket and sat herself down on the lid, as she began to take of her coat and place it on the the side of her, drapping it on the coffin as she placed her hat down on her coat.

Revealing her stunning/gorgeous/beautiful/super smoking sexy cowgirl body to the crowd, their first time seeing it and it was follow by a loud and large amount of cheers and whistling, before she stepped up and gestured for a mic, that she got rather quickly..."Okay...who brougth you out of the crazyhouse gal....I mean are you shitting me....I am going to fight some kind of schizo" Josey said into the mic as she looked over at Tannis, mocking her as much as she could, just getting ready to bury her and her little fucked up mind.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:50 pm

Tannis was still talking to herself when Josey started to talk about her over the mic "Hey don't let her talk about us like that." onme Tannis said before another one appeared "Yeah go kick her ass for saying that." then a third one showed up "Fuck that lets just leave and go find something to eat". Then the actual Tannis got to her feet and glared at Josey "Hey i'm not crazy your crazy" Tannis then jumped at Josey trying to tackle her off the coffin lid.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:09 pm

Josey looked on as Tannis sat and seemd a bit slow for some reson, taking her time to respond before sh shouted out that it was the cowgirl who was th crazy one, and she could only chuckle a little at that CRAZY comment, "Me crazy...says the girl who was talkin to herself only but a moment ago" Josey said before Tannis came lunging for her, she quickly moved of the coffin and rolled away as she then went to stand up.

she began to remove her gun belts as she threw it of into a croner, before she glared at Tannis, " Looks like I am going to have to beat up on a retard now" Josey mocked as she rolled her eyes a little, before she would attempt to step in closer to Tannis, before she would try and launch herself towards Tannis and attempt to driver her shoulder into the crazy girls stomach and spear her to the ground.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:14 pm

"Hey you missed her stupid" one of the mini Tannis's said before kicking the real Tannis in the head causing her to say "Ow stop kicking me" The real Tannis then turned to face Josey only to get speared to the mat. Tannis groaned on the mat as mini Tannis's circled about her head like stars on a character from a cartoon show. "Ouch that hurt" Tannis said shaking her head and sending all those Mini's around her flying in every direction "Uh oh i didn't mean to do that to them" Tannis said forget about Josey for a minute.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:59 am

Josey didn't understand this girl, except for the fact that she seemed to be crazy, as she talked to herself, saying things like kicking her and talking about *them* flying away or something like that....Josey had no idea what kind of screw or even how many screws this girl had loose, but that didn't really matter now, crazy girl or not, this Tannis was going down.

As Josey would stand up and try and grab onto Tannis's legs and swing her into the side of head into the coffin, as hard as she could, "And people have said I'm crazy...I mean look at you!...Why are you talking to yourself?" Josey said as she would would then let go of Tannis's legs and step back.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:06 am

Tannis soon remebered that she was in a mtach but by then it was too late and her head slammed into the side of the coffin with a sickening thud. Tannis fell straight to the mat holding her head and repeating "ow,ow,ow,ow" over and over again while a mini Tannis came down and began to rub her head "Its alright just a minor set back. Come on ignore the pain and get back in the fight" but no matter how much the mini Tannis encouraged the actual Tannis she just continued to lay there holding her head in pain.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:26 am

Josey looked down at Tannis after she had managed to slam her head against that black coffin, as she tried to grab a hold of Tannis's legs again and spread them wide, so the Renegade Gunslinger could get a good view of a target that would just bring so much pain down on the crazy girl.

As Josey if she managed to spread her legs apart would attempt and send a powerful stomp down on the crazy girls crotch, "Crazy girl....want to make things easier for yourself and just crawl down into that coffin by yourself?" Josey taunted her as she would try and grind her heel down against Tannis's crotch.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Tannis was still talking to herself when she felt Josey grab her legs again, now Tannis didn't know exactly what Josey had planned but she figured she was going to be thrown into the coffin again, so this time Tannis wrapped her hands around her head to protect herself. "No wait she's doing something else" the mini Tannis cried out before Josey slammed her foot into Tannis's crotch which earned her a scream of pain and a tear in Tannis's eye as her hands shot down to the offending foot and tried to remove it.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next