Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Panties and Shameless Debuts (Konata vs. Micca)

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Panties and Shameless Debuts (Konata vs. Micca) - Page 5 Empty Re: Panties and Shameless Debuts (Konata vs. Micca)

Post by dlamp Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:53 pm

Free from the hold, Konata took a moment to rest. Her foot was throbbing, it hurt to put pressure on it, but she rose to her feet regardless. It wasn't like her foot was broken. "Gh..." She winced, scowling at Micca's teasing. Ugh, I shouldn't had egged her on like that... She let out a huff, then slammed a fist into her open palm.

"Oh, I want more than a piece!" She took a breath, then slammed down on her good leg before lunging straight at Micca to tackle her.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Panties and Shameless Debuts (Konata vs. Micca) - Page 5 Empty Re: Panties and Shameless Debuts (Konata vs. Micca)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:58 am

Micca smirked. "Huhu... don't bite off more than you can chew, Konata-chan~" she teased the other kawaii as she prepared herself. Then, she yelped when Konata lunged straight at her, tackling her down onto the mat. "Gyaah!" She grimaced as her back hit the canvas, and now she was in a very dangerous position.

"J-just wait, you...!" Micca said, struggling under Konata. "Once I'm free, I'm gonna embarrass the hell out of your panties!!" She threatened, glaring at her opponent with the intensity of a thousand kittens.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:23 am

Konata's gamble paid off, she had Micca flat on her back! "Hah!" She grinned, snickering at Micca's glare. She had to admit, the girl looked cute acting rebellious. That was going to make this fun. She was so going to pay Micca back for torturing her like that. "Oh? You think so?" Konata sat atop, smiling at the girl. She took a good look at the girl's breasts, poking at them for a moment, then poked at her panties. "Say, how 'bout I take off your panties Micca-chan? Wanna' try some nude wrestling?"

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:33 am

"Hnn!" Micca squirmed under her foe, biting back a moan as she poked at her breasts. Her cheeks had turned red from this, and she continued glaring at Konata, this time with the intensity of ten thousands cute puppies. Then, Konata poked at her panties, and Micca's eyes widened. "Hyau!! Nnghh, no!" She yelled, trying to squirm and thrash even harder in her attempt to throw her opponent off of her.

"If there's anyone taking off anyone's panties, it's gotta be me taking off yours!!" Micca cried out, trying her best to unseat her opponent, even though she knew it would be a futile endeavor, considering that she had her back touching the canvas. "Grr... j-just wait, y-you...!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:51 am

Micca's squirming made it difficult, but Konata was able to stay atop her. There was no way she was going to let the girl off that easily, and now that she got a reaction from her it was time for the payback to truly begin. "Oh? You don't like that?" She poked at Micca's panties again in mocking innocence, hoping to get moan out of her. Got you now~ Konata's smile turned smug. "Wanna' give up, or do I gotta' strip you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:00 am

Despite her best effort, Micca was unable to throw Konata off of her, much to her frustration. And worse, Konata was poking at her panties again, causing the kawaii to moan. Still, she tried her best to keep her moans from being let out by flailing her legs and stomping the mat with her feet. "Grr... y-you..." she glared at Konata defiantly, not wanting to be bested by her opponent.

"Y-you can strip my panties off my u-unconscious body!!" Micca yelled, increasing her frantic movement in her effort to throw off her opponent. "G-get off!!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:51 pm

It was hard to remain atop Micca with all the squirming and flailing she was doing, but Konata held on. "Whoa, stubborn girl, aren't you?" Konata grinned, getting a good listen to Micca's moaning. Aw... how cute. I'm kind of jealous. "Don't worry Micca-chan, I'm gonna' knock you out." Not before you surrender anyway. She stuck out her tongue, giving a snicker before moving to lick at Micca's cheek. A warm up before really trying to embarrass her.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:32 pm

Micca continued displaying her defiance before Konata stuck out her tongue and started licking her cheek, causing Micca to squeal and shudder. "Uwaah!" She felt embarrassed after being licked, but she would try to continue squirming and struggling, but her movement had slowed down a little, probably due to the lick. "P-please d-don't do that!!" Micca exclaimed, cheeks getting red due to embarrassment. She wiggled her cute body underneath Konata's, trying to free herself to no avail.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:17 pm

Konata made sure to get a good taste of Micca, slowly dragging her tongue along the girl's cheek. She was still being stubborn and flailing about, but it was easier to maintain control now. It seemed that Micca didn't think Konata would go that far, and she was going to take advantage of it. "Oh?" Konata grinned, sticking her tongue out for a moment. "Maybe I'll stop if you surrender, but..."

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:46 pm

"Grkh... n-not gonna surrender!!  J-just you wait, aahn!! Y-your body's gonna be my p-plaything!!" Micca yelled, though from her yell alone, one could tell that her resolve was slowly breaking. She growled, wanting to show her defiance to her opponent, refusing to give her the satisfaction of seeing her being flustered by the licking. But, she needed to do something, or else she might have to surrender and lose this fight.

So, having no choice left, Micca would quickly turn her head to the direction from where Konata was licking her cheek before she did the unthinkable; trying to kiss the other kawaii right on her lips, wanting to disorient her with this sudden kiss. She didn't know whether it would succeed or not, but at least she could try!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next