Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

Bergakungen, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Konata Ishido

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Konata Ishido

Post by dlamp on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:04 am

Name | Konata Ishido
Nickname | Kona-chan
Alias | N//A
Sex | Female
Age | Nineteen
Eyes | Green
Hair | Dark Brown
Height | 5' 2" (157 cm)
Weight | 110 lbs. (50 kg)
Nationality | Japanese
Alignment | Face
Entrance Music | Gimme Revolution
Strategy | Konata has no real strategy, she mainly fights for fun and does whatever she feels will work. That being said, her main plan of attack to rush her opponent with punches and kicks until they're down or knocked out. Though it depends.
Type | Striker
Preferred Matches | Standard, (Kick)Boxing, Sauna, Beach, Shower, gimmicky matches in general.
Overall Combat
Endurance | RNK B
Strength | RNK C
Speed | RNK B
Defense | RNK D
Technique | RNK C
Wrestling Skill
Strikes | RNK B
Submissions | RNK D
Powerhouse | RNK D
Aerial | RNK D
Counters | RNK C
Favored Moves | Punches, Kicks, Unorthodox Grapple Moves
Signature Move(s)

• N/A

Finishing Move(s)

• N/A

Appearance | Konata
Wrestling Attire | A simple black sleeveless top black with shorts and tennis shoes. She also wears MMA gloves.
Personality | Konata is a fun-loving girl with a wild streak. It wouldn't be odd to see her randomly get into a fight on the streets or say something random and vulgar. She has daring edge about her that drives her to do almost anything that catches her interest, making her quite the hedonist. This leads her to do things that will excite her or give her a rush, mainly through fights. A bit of a shameless girl as well, but tries to hold herself back when around a more polite crowd... tries.
Short Bio | Konata is a simple kickboxer fresh out of high school and hoping to get a bit more of a kick out of life. She had tried quite a few things to get an rush going in the past. Street fighting, kickboxing, wrestling, a textbook hedonist. However, as much of a rush as she got from those things it never made her feel complete. She wanted something more, something that would really interest her. The AFW piqued her interest with it's interesting matches and variety of people and personalities. So she decided to join for a chance to open up a little. After her first few weeks in the AFW, she felt like she could really satisfy herself in the league. She felt a like she could actually enjoy herself fully and make a few new friends along the way. So for the moment, she's just around enjoying herself, as she's always done.
Long Bio|
Fun Facts |

• Konata is a self-proclaimed masochist, and has no problem admitting it.

Likes | Video Games, Competition
Dislikes | Restrictions

• N/A

• N/A

• N/A

• N/A

• Akino Sanada: Konata's teacher in terms of grappling and submission. Though Konata doesn't know of her sadistic side, she's thrilled to have a willing wrestling teacher, if a bit strict at times.

Last edited by dlamp on Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:41 pm; edited 11 times in total

The Azure Squadron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum