Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Belinda Northman Vs. Kyoko Akan II - Steel Cage Match

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Belinda Northman Vs. Kyoko Akan II - Steel Cage Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Belinda Northman Vs. Kyoko Akan II - Steel Cage Match

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 13, 2017 5:06 am

Belinda laid on the mat, gasping as she had half open eyes that looked up at the cage wall and the bright arena lights. She groaned out as Kyoko's weight came down on her. The mighty chest of the busty Belly Queen coming down across her own as then her rival reach out for her leg and yanked it up, hooking the Swede's limb and locking the blond into a firm pin.

The ref-girl was quick to move in beside the two pairs who had fought one hell of a match, they both seemed exhausted, drenched in sweat and covered in a fair bit of bruises. She raised her hand for a second time, slamming it hard down against the mat as she shouted out. "Two!..."

There was a fair share of the members in the crowd that wanted the match to continue, screaming for the young Northman to push her way up and out of the hold...although Belinda couldn't hear them now, all she heard was a loud buzzing in her ears but she tried to summon all her might....at the moment all that amounted was some minor shuffling and straining against Kyoko's frame, until that hand came down yet again.

"Threeeeee!...." With the three count came Belinda's minor struggles to a halt as she slumped down against the mat completely, panting out underneath the Belly Queen.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Belinda Northman Vs. Kyoko Akan II - Steel Cage Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Belinda Northman Vs. Kyoko Akan II - Steel Cage Match

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat May 13, 2017 5:24 am

Holding her there Kyoko let out a sigh of relief as she heard the second and finally, the lovely third count without Belinda kicking out. Making the girl grin as she smiled and let go of her, relaxing and letting the full fatigue of the match wash over her. Giving the rising Northman a loss in such a match really helped clear some doubts in her head and gave her the final push she needed to make one last decision. Wiping some sweat out of her face she stood up and had her a hand raised by the ref to some cheers as she weakly waved before motioning for a microphone. Finally getting one she staggered a little as she tried to calm down the fans.

"Ive been here for over a year now. And all throughout ive taken any big challenge head on." She took a second to breathe before continuing. "I fought everyone and anyone that's been in my path. When a Veteran came out here and said she wanted to fight anyone I stepped up to that Vet and showed her I meant business. When there were spots open for PPvs even on the minor card I showed up and stole the show!..And even though my ride here has been bumpy at times. Ive never been afraid to fight. But not all my fight have been conclusive.." She said as she took another second. "You see there's someone who I took on and was ready to do that face to face but unfortunate events got in the way. And A year later that little hiccup has remained. One that I intend to settle now..And get a fancy belt around my waist as I do it...Belinda, your a tough opponent, your certainly not coasting of your big sis' success. But I still beat you and if I can beat one Northman, I can take on the other. So now I'm making my intention clear..Cecillia Northman and the World title is next on my list!" She said putting the mic down as she let the fans react to the news.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 13, 2017 7:20 pm

Belinda panted out as she laid on her back, groaning as she looked up at the bright lights. The Swede would slowly turn over onto her front as Kyoko started to speak with that microphone in hand. She began to push herself up to her hands and knees, looking on at the Belly Queen as she started to talk more and more, complimented the young Northman sort of. Before she spoke about how she was going to go after her older sister and try to take that belt from her.

Belinda pushed herself up to her knees, hearing the roars of the crowd. There was a mix of cheers, boos and many who didn't know what to thing. The Swede would look up at Kyoko as she would gesture towards the Belly Queen to give her the microphone.

Once she was given it she would bring it up to her mouth, her other hand moving up to the back of her head as it did ache quite fierce. " You...are a tough one Kyoko...I don't doubt you have a shot of taking that belt. Yet....if you do...." Belinda paused as she would look on at the busty Japanese woman. " If you do manage to take it from my sister...you're gonna give me a chance at it....after all, our score is 1-1 now..." Belinda spoke out as she would then move up to her feet and offer the microphone back to Kyoko.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat May 13, 2017 8:29 pm

Letting the fans voice there own opinions she got the mixed reaction she was expecting from the crowd. Didn't deter her from her current goal as she saw that Belinda had gotten up to her feet in the meantime. And she was motioning for the microphone which Kyoko gave to her without issue. Letting the blonde talk and admit she was tough and about how she had a chance at beating Cecilia before she expressed that if Kyoko did get that belt around her waist, Belinda wanted to be her next challenger.

Taking the microphone back when it was offered to her, Kyoko smiled as she began to speak. "Yeah be that for the belt or in a non-title matter ill have to bring that up to 2-1 me, or even 3-1 to show that I can. But rest assured Belinda, Especially if its for the title. Itll be the fight of your career and then some because I'm not budging an inch no matter what." She said as she put the microphone down and offered her hand to shake. Finishing up with her she would leave the cage exhausted and head towards the entrance to go rest off the battle and prepare for the next one.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 17, 2017 4:38 am

Belinda would look on at Kyoko as she spoke out about their future matches and the Swede couldn't help but shake her head and smile a bit at the busty raven haired woman. Up on her feet the blond would take the hand that Kyoko offered that handshake. Belinda would take if firmly and give the Belly Queen a firm handshake, looking deeply into Kyoko's eyes.

" Tough talk, so far we're even. Next match will decided who has the advantage. Make sure you get that belt so I can take it from you in our rematch." Belinda said with a smile as she would then watch Kyoko step past her and walk out of the ring and cage. Belinda soon did the same, heading out of the arena as she would head to the showers...she was exhausted and this was the first loss she had taken in quite a while, boy it left a bitter taste.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8