Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hibana vs Ari Nagawa - Special Venue Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hibana vs Ari Nagawa - Special Venue Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Hibana vs Ari Nagawa - Special Venue Match

Post by Nelv Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:31 am

Hibana landed on her butt after she successfully hit Ari with the dropkick, more water splashed and wet her clothes some more. For now, she didn't seem to be too concerned about it yet, though. "Weeheee~ Sorry about that, hun, but gotta put some show for the crowds!" she said to her opponent who's slumping on the side of the pool. The crowds itself seemed to get excited from her jumping around despite it being a rather unusual sight for a pool match, so it didn't seem like she's doing anything wrong at the moment.

With Ari now seemed quite weakened from her consecutive offense, Hibana then decided to give the girl a bit of break. After all it'd be a shame if her very first match ended up too early because she got overly excited. She decided to grab Ari and try to pull the girl into a rather loose side headlock, just wanting to prevent the girl from running away or something while she drag her towards the nearest corner of the pool.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Hibana vs Ari Nagawa - Special Venue Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Hibana vs Ari Nagawa - Special Venue Match

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:33 pm

Ari moaned against the side of the pool, mostly because she was still confused at how fast this match was going which was vastly outside of the waters she was used to swimming in, the irony of that statement was lost on Ari as she sat against the pool's edge. She was pulled up from the edge as she had time to recover, Hibana's offensive quickly slowing down as she got pulled into a loose headlock. Ari wasn't a complete amateur when it came down to actual wrestling and she could tell that Hibana was going easy on her. She let out a quick breath, thankful that her opponent wasn't just going to continue beating on her.

But that didn't mean that she was going to let this opportunity to fight back go to waste. Wrapping her arms around Hibana's waist, she attempted to give her tight squeeze. Her eyes were focused on the sexy body of Hibana as her goal was clear. She was going to drag her down to the watery mats and keep Hibana grounded to prevent her high speed offense. That was the strategic part of it. The actual main reason why she wanted to do this was to start grinding bodies together.

Dropping down to her knees, she attempted to pull back on Hibana's waist, attempting to trip her back into the water and slip her head out of the side headlock and move into a rear bearhug, pushing her tits into the high flyer's back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:57 am

As Hibana was dragging her to the corner, Ari began to show some fight, wrapping her arms around the high flyer's waists to give her a surprise squeeze. "Gyaah?!" Hibana yelped, trying to tighten her lock around her opponent's neck to disrupt the resistance, only to be tripped down to the pool as Ari then dropped herself to her knees. "Huwaaa?!"

She landed front first on the pool, causing some splashes that immediately soaked her clothing as well. Her hold on Ari was released, and the girl began to turn around the table by shifting herself and embraced her from behind! "Auhh!" Hibana groaned, unable to get up because of Ari's weight. "H-hey! G-get off me!" she protested.

Of course Ari wouldn't get off her just because she demanded, so Hibana would start crawling towards the edge of the pool, hoping that she could figure out something if she kept moving. It wasn't easy with Ari on top of her, especially with the girl's breasts rubbed against her barely covered back as a result of her effort... "Uunnghh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:44 am

Squeezing onto Hibana from behind, Ari would begin to rub her breasts up and down her opponent's back, unable to feel the delightful feeling of skin on skin contact due to her bikini top and Hibana's attire. Still she would enjoy the most she could out of the position as she felt Hibana dragging the both of them towards the edge of the pool. She wasn't sure that if there were a thing like rope breaks within a pool, but she wasn't going to take the chance of trying out a new position.

She would release her hug around Hibana's waist as she attempted to spin around on top, laying herself on the watery mats in front of Hibana as she attempted a frontal headlock! Again it wasn't meant to be anything like the actual hold, Ari merely wrapping an arm around Hibana's head as she focused more on rubbing her side boob into Hibana's face. "Oooooh? Perhaps then you'll like this position better?" she let out, playfully wiggling her chest to rub her boob into Hibana's cheek even harder before attempting to rise up and pull Hibana with her to a crouched position on her knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:25 pm

"Hyauuuh?" Hibana yelped as she felt Ari shifter herself around quickly and applied a frontal headlock with her still down on the pool. "Ugh, c-can't say..." she replied, a little flustered at the other girl's side boob rubbing against her cheek.

Ari then began to pull her up to her knees, while Hibana was still squirming within the hold. It wasn't really tight, but it's still not easy to get out from it at all. The girl clearly was know what she's doing. Hibana would try to lean forward, aiming to push Ari so she could slip away from the hold, although there's also a chance that she might also get pulled along by the girl if she did fall backwards! "Nngh!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed May 03, 2017 12:05 am

Ari smiled and laughed as she rubbed her side boob into the face of Hibana, feeling the girl struggle against her as she licked her lips, tasting the water that was dripping off of her face. The headlock was a great way to control someone, but she wasn't looking for lasting control as she moved her other arm that wasn't against the throat of Hibana's neck as she would slip her finger into the straps of her not so covering outfit and attempt to slip it off the shoulder.

But as she did that, Hibana pushed into her that caused Ari to lose her balance and fall back, letting out a yelp. Still holding on to Hibana's head with her arm, she pulled the girl with her to allow her to land on top but freed Hibana from the headlock!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed May 03, 2017 4:05 am

"Augh!" Hibana grunted as Ari pulled her along and made her landed on top of the girl roughly. She rolled away a little from her opponent, her top was now half undone, exposing one of her breasts, although that's not really the problem. The short haired girl was a little disoriented, so she'd attempt to get herself up on her hands and knees, then crawl towards the edge of the pool to pick herself up on her feet. Despite having a great start in the match, it seemed now that things had began to even up between her and Ari.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri May 05, 2017 9:40 pm

Ari coughed as some water splashed up, Hibana soon rolled off after landing on top of her as Ari's grip was lost. It took a while for her to regain herself as she rolled on to her fours, pushing her wet hair out from her face as she knee stood up as she took in a deep breath. She soon found Hibana resting against the side of the pool, smiling to herself as she saw that the strap of her attire had fallen off her shoulder and was now draping down her arm as she got to her feet and made her way towards Hibana.

Once she was close she would lean in to wrap her arms around the waist of Hibana, pressing her breasts into her back while moving her head to the side of Hibana's. "You're a quick one. I'll have to make sure I don't let you out of my grip." she whispered into her ear as she attempted to pull Hibana off of the edge of the pool, moving back towards the center of the pool as she attempted to do a German Suplex!

Attempted being the key word, although Ari was taught the move, she never actually practiced it so it came out to more of her rolling backwards and pulling Hibana back down with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat May 06, 2017 3:13 am

Hibana gasped as she felt Ari behind her, wrapping her arms around waists. The girl's breasts pressing her back while her breath brushed her ear as she spoke. "Ahh... let me go!" she whined and squirmed before her opponent then rolled back, dragging her down back to the pool. "Waaah!"

As they splashed once again into the water, she'd try to squirm some more, trying to free herself before Ari could do something else. The water not making it easy for her to move around, her clothes getting wet starting to make it more uncomfortable as well. Why the heck did she not informed about wearing a bikini at the very least?

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat May 06, 2017 6:57 am

Rolling back as she pulled Hibana with her, Ari wasn't practically upset that she couldn't pull off a German Suplex. One was because she didn't want to hurt Hibana due to her inexperience because of her lack of professional training and Two, she still got what she wanted. Her and Hibana back in the water. Smiling to herself she wrapped an arm between Hibana's legs as if she was going for a schoolboy pin to fold up her opponent, pins weren't a thing in this match but a pinning predicament was far from Ari's mind as she raised up her other hand.

With little warning she would swat her hand down to spank Hibana right in her butt cheek, looking to get a good feel of the butt as she would plant her hand after the spank to cop a feel of those gluts. Smiling to herself as she liked what she felt, she decided to get more of a taste of her opponent's body, attempting to slip her fingers into the skin tight tights to try and slip her hand in for a bare skinned grope!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next