Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Holy Wars Chapter One: The Heavenly Angels vs Harley Jackson

2 posters

Go down

Holy Wars Chapter One: The Heavenly Angels vs Harley Jackson Empty Holy Wars Chapter One: The Heavenly Angels vs Harley Jackson

Post by PV Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:28 pm

The arena was buzzing, the long anticipated return of The Heavenly Angels tag team to AFW had been promoted for weeks and tonight was the night. They had previously only had one match, against the super cute kawaii, Harley Jackson, and had completely dominated her in a fit of faith and passion. Since then, things were never the same for the kawaii wrestler. It was fair to say the angelic pair had left an impression on her, mostly her face from the "Angelic Baptism" finish they gave her, in what was voted "most erotic smother" on the AFW website by the fans. Despite their short run in the league, they had a quite aptly named fanatical fanbase who were their congregation, their flock of loyal followers who shared their ideals of ridding the AFW of all sinners and those who were ready to accept the grace of God's love.

There was movement at the top of the ramp which drew the attention of the crowd, some cheering and shouting, a ripple which spread to the whole arena. The place was bathed in a cool blue light, and two sets of choirs lined the ramp entrance, each individual, man and woman dressed in a pure white robe from head to foot, the light catching their garments to a dazzling proportion. The PA blasted into action, with the choral delight of "Glorious Domination" used by Bobby Roode.

Each member of the choir singing powerfully and to an almost deafening level such was their faith and belief that the angelic pair were due to arrive anytime soon

Dry ice poured from the ramp entrance and a blinding bright light shone, where two figures suddenly appeared. Their curvaceous frames in perfect silhouette showing every detail that would make the heavens weep such was the perfection. They were the physical embodiment of the lord on Earth, as their theme echoed, they were glorious!

The pair walked out, hand in hand, into the spotlight which tracked their movements. They parted briefly and stood, hands clasped together at their chests, in a signal for prayer, heads bowed gracefully, letting the audience drink in the spectacle. It was just as the crowd wished, Zuriel and Jophiel had arrived back in AFW. Each wrestler wore a matching set of bikinis and boots that were pure white as if the snow had just fallen, at their backs were large wings that were folded but very visible, each one blond haired, flawlessly beautiful and pure.

At the crescendo of their theme, they lifted their heads and parted hands to walk down the ramp to the ring. As they walked, they took out vials of holy water and sprinkled the crowd at the edge, blessing each one of them to the new beginning of their reign as tag team champions. Holy warriors who on a mission from God would cleanse and restore AFW. A resurrection of each wrestler, one at a time.

Finally the pair got to the ring and climbed through the ropes taking their positions at each turnbuckle to hold their arms out wide, mimicking the sign of the cross, head thrown back, looking to the heavens, letting their theme speak volumes. As the choral chant stopped each wrestler dropped down and walked to the center of the ring, to meet. Both Zuriel and Jophiel at this point had a microphone, and the crowd were eager to hear the gospel according to the Heavenly Angels.

"Brothers and sisters..." Zuriel said, opening the sermon. "We have been gone for some time, but never fear, for we were always with you in spirit."

A cheer broke out, making Zuriel smile as she continued,

"We watched from high above, watching how the roster of AFW became corrupt, watching how the roster of AFW turned it's back on the Lord, how it elected to wear the cloak of sin, shrouding the inner light from natural divinity..."

A few of the crowd whooped and gave a loud amen as Jophiel took to the microphone to address their flock.

"This is true, the roster are ignorant of their true selves, as was the case with our one opponent, the kawaii, Harley Jackson."

There was a chant of HARLEY HARLEY! which made both of the angels pause, not concerned by the noise, remaining as graceful as ever.

"Yes, the kawaii who we took upon ourselves to cleanse, to bring back into God's love...."

"To baptize..." Zuriel interjected, drawing a nod from Jophiel.

"But again.." Jophiel continued, ".. Harley has fallen, as so many of the AFW roster have. Ignoring the fact, that they are, and she is the Lord's greatest creation. We have seen her from high above, delve into the sin of the flesh..."

"And there is a lot of flesh..." Zuriel joked, to which the crowd responded in kind

"We have been sent on a holy crusade, a quest which we will win! Celesti Novus Ordo! Jophiel stated with authority,

Both of the angels turned to the ramp and in unison spoke,

"Harley, we ask you come to the ring now, join us in prayer for your soul. Let us cleanse you of your sin. We have seen how you crave the touch of the Lord. He is waiting for you, all you have to do is submit to faith and love....We promise to deliver you safely, aren't you tired of being blind and lost? Please, we beseech you, as one of God's children, join us..."

There was an uneasy pause as the ramp remained empty. Some of the crowd expecting Harley to stay away, given her last encounter with the pair.

PV

Back to top Go down

Holy Wars Chapter One: The Heavenly Angels vs Harley Jackson Empty Re: Holy Wars Chapter One: The Heavenly Angels vs Harley Jackson

Post by RJD Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:09 pm

Harley in her admittedly short as of yet run in the AFW had run into several obstacles, from former champions, to cruel and malicious giants, unique debuting wrestlers, fellow spunky kawaiis, and all sorts of perverted or twisted wrestlers. The raven haired kawaii would always come at everything with the same unchanged attitude, she may lose or undergo hardships but nothing could inhibit her tremendous battle spirit, no matter how stacked against her the odds were the hopeful kawaii would press on needing nothing more than the admiration of her fans to equip her for every impossible battle.

However there was one event that undoubtedly effected Harley deeply, she could look past most her experiences and say that she was unchanged, or changed for the better, but when it came to the heavenly angels that wasn't the case. The previously flirty and more than sexually capable Kawaii had been drove over the edge so extremely that she would stray away from anything even somewhat perverted, after being completely sexually dominated by what had previously appeared to be two pure women. These days Harley didn't know who could be the next surprise demon she could encounter, even the most purest of wrestlers would be able to petrify the raven haired wrestler if they as much as flirted with her.

Luckily the heavenly angels had left the AFW, Harley had been careful when they were still around never to bump into the two again, scouring the locker rooms carefully and keeping her eyes on the lookout for two solemn agents of god.

But of course just when Harley had been ready to move on the unimaginable had happened, they were back. Not only were the heavenly angels currently in the arena which was enough to put Harley on edge, but they were calling out the raven haired wrestler, apparently not done with the busty kawaii yet. Harley didn't want to go, she really didn't want to show up, she feared the angels almost as much as the crowd loved them.

Harley had to show though, she loved being praised and admired for her brave feats, even if she got destroyed she would still fling herself head first into anything for praise from the crowd. The raven haired wrestler knew full well that this not only would be something the crowd would praise her for dearly but also something that if she didn't do she wouldn't be able to maintain her image that the fans loved her for, if the hopeful kawaii who made it on only willpower and a burning passion to succeed couldn't face her fears then she would be nothing, it'd be like if a powerhouse suddenly stopped showing their strength, Harley herself was a picture perfect ideal and even the slightest smudge could ruin everything.

So begrudgingly Harley would wait backstage for the angels to finish their speech, fighting away her shivers with deep breaths and a forced large smile. The hopeful kawaii would suppress her fear and anxiety deep down and start humming a tune to herself to stay calm, although her eyes would still be glaring deep into the backstage television as she waited for the angels to finish their speech, before then nodding to a backstage official, in a role reversal from what would usually happen Harley would give cue for her music to blare through-out the arena.

The tune Harley was humming would be overtaken by a much louder version of the real thing, one which would be heard by more than just the raven haired wrestler as " Don't trust me " blasted through the arena. Without hesitation Harley would burst into the view of the crowd, managing to keep her resolve and smile in check as there was quite a loud reaction, due to Harley's own followers, those who wanted to see the Heavenly angels destroy Harley again and those who were absolutely certain there was no way that even Harley would be able to show herself after what happened last time they met in the ring.

Harley would stand smiling at the top of the ramp, pausing for a moment. It would be in quite big contrast to her pop theme as the busty kawaii just stood their for a moment, almost lost in thought before taking a subtle but deep breath and breaking into a skip down one side of the barrier next to the fans, high fiving as many as possible on the way to the ring, the raven haired kawaii clearly being empowered as she heard the positive reaction of the crowd.

Harley would then skip around the outside of the ring, high fiving as many fans as possible until she ended up in front of the ring again and at the bottom of the ramp. Usually the hopeful wrestler would run up the ramp again to get the opposite side of the fans which she had missed on the way down, but she wasn't sure if she would be able to resist the extreme temptation to run backstage if she got too close to the exit again, and so to force herself into the match Harley would run towards the ring a bit earlier than she usually would and slide into the ring through the bottom ropes.

The raven haired kawaii would then stare at her the angels, as if she were looking at something unnatural. Harley's smile wasn't wavering but her body was, a somewhat noticeable shake overcoming her body as she couldn't stop the flashbacks replaying in her head.

Harley wouldn't speak, she didn't know what to say and wasn't certain if she could keep her toothy smile if she parted her lips to speak, all the raven haired wrestler would do was stand in place, staring down the angels with extreme caution.

Eventually Harley's lips would part though, and the raven haired wrestler would finally let something escape from her sealed mouth. " I've not fallen...I'll never fall. " Harley would say, somewhat quietly until she increased the volume as she made a promise to herself, which would prompt another mic to be rolled into the ring, which Harley would break her still spell to crouch down over and pick it up.

" You're not going to cleanse me, I'm not the same woman or wrestler I was before. " Harley would say into the mic, getting some cheers from the crowd which would be enough to fuel the admittedly fearful kawaii and inspire her not to back down. " I've been through some humiliating and disheartening things in the AFW, especially at the hand of you two...agents of god. " Harley would say, not sure if it was really right to let them have such a title after what they put her through.

" I'm not blind, I'm not lost, I know exactly who and what I am. I'm not a tool for your twisted crusades and I'm not in need of your help, I'm Harley Jackson and I'll not submit to anyone or anything. You can do your worst but time and time again I'll come back in this ring, broken and embarrassed, fearful and anxious. But I'll also be smiling and ready to take on anything. " Harley would say, her shake gradually lessening although the woman would still seem somewhat stiff, unwilling both to take a step towards or back from the angelic women standing across from her, taking a long pause now as she searched for something to say, unknowingly trying to continue her rant as possible to try and hold of what was surely going to be a worrisome.

" So...Do your worst " Harley would finally settle on, pausing for a moment as if she were considering saying more before lowering her hand and holding the mic to the side of her body, her gaze burning right through the Angels. Harley finally resolving herself to facing the inhuman pair and facing all the troubles deep within herself that originated from her first encounter with the angels.

Back to top Go down

Holy Wars Chapter One: The Heavenly Angels vs Harley Jackson Empty Re: Holy Wars Chapter One: The Heavenly Angels vs Harley Jackson

Post by PV Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:47 pm

The angels waited, a slight twitch of their bodies as they longed for their target to appear. As the music was heard, they looked at each other with a lustful look in their faces, could it be that Harley actually dared to appear and face the pair again? As soon as the curvy, sexy kawaii emerged both of the angels dropped to their knees in a celebratory pose, thrusting their hands up to the heavens and feeling the grace of God. They drew their hands down into a prayer motion again, clasped ahead of their generous chests, head bowed in sheer delight for the gift that had been bestowed upon them. As Harley entered, they would get up from their knees and stand, arms at their sides....palms facing Harley in a motion of openness and friendship, they desperately wanted Harley to throw herself at them, to seek the sanctuary of their bosom, in this case quite literally, and to be cleansed of her sins.

Both Zuriel and Jophiel waited for Harley to finish before raising the microphone to their lips to retort.

It was Zuriel who spoke first. "Oh, we are blessed, you have come to us, and in doing so, you have come back to the flock dear Harley, we are eternally grateful to our Lord for giving us this blessing, and we will convert you in his name again.." Tears actually ran down Zuriel's cheeks, which would have been unnerving given the past they had shared, she actually believed that she would be doing Harley a favor by riding her face again and Baptizing her back into the Lords love. She turned away to the crowd and made the motion of the cross with her hand, seemingly blessing the onlookers for the show they were about to see.

Jophiel was more intent on addressing what Harley had to say, "Forgive my sister, she is overjoyed that you have come, as am I... but your words trouble me. Your tongue is that of the fallen brethren. You have fallen far, but you do not realize this Harley. Just as Samuel was, you are blind, and think you are secure, and full, but you have forgotten the fullness of the Lord. Your immortal soul is cast into this...flesh, and there is a lot of flesh... we can all see that... but it is not your true form. You are a divine spirit, just as we are. Getting back to heaven is simple, the Lord is patiently waiting. You just have to accept and become one with us all again..."

There was a stirring in the crowd as some sensed where Jophiel was going with the sentiment. As she continued, Zuriel took a few steps toward Harley, essentially cutting down the space between them and smiled as innocently as possible, the one half of the angels did not want to spook Harley, nor have her run off to escape her fate. Jophiel commented to distract the kawaii as much as possible, "This is not a twisted crusade, Harley, we want you to come of your own free will, we cannot hurt you..... anymore than you have hurt yourself... So please, lay down here in the middle of the ring, and Zuriel and I can take you higher than you have ever been. We will again, Baptize you in the Lords love, and show you the gifts of eternal life.."

Zuriel who had now composed herself managed to get close to Harley and stretched out a hand to stroke the girls hair with her left hand, trailing a finger along the curve of her jaw softly. The heavenly angel proceeded to circle around behind her, which must have been terrifying for the kawaii knowing what Zuriel was capable of. Zuriel leaned in to nuzzle the girls ear, sucking the lobe softly in her mouth and whispered in a breathless, passionate voice, "How about I do my best instead, I will promise to keep your face between my thighs and smother those demons out of you... I know you long for me to do that again.. Do you remember the feeling, the darkness... the weight holding you down... the purity of my release on your face, freeing you from your troubles....? Join us and we will sit on your face everyday, it will be your own personal heaven..." Her words were dripping with erotic overtones, despite all of her heavenly pure intentions, Zuriel was perhaps more perverted than a large section of the AFW.

Zuriel playing her mind games, slid past Harley and turned to face her, with Jophiel moving up close next to her partner.

"One last chance Harley Jackson, do you submit to the Lord? Lay down at our feet and let us bring you back into the flock by choice... Our mission is to purge all the sinners, but you..... you Harley have a special place in heaven, all you have to do is accept...." Zuriel butted in to remind Harley of her secret conversation. "....Yes, accept our ways, we both can cleanse and purify you, all day and all night....." Zuriel even went as far as winking at Harley to let her know the sheer smotherfest that she could indulge in with the pair should she give in.

The crowd waited, tense with the anticipation of the answer from the kawaii, some wanted her to simply lay down and see the angels ride her face into oblivion, others wanted her to say no and make the angels her own personal smother toy. Either way, someone was going to be smothered tonight in this match and away from the pomp and circumstance of the angels words, the crowd were going to get their moneys worth

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:13 pm

The angel's prayers probably weren't intended to intimidate the raven haired wrestler, but something about it sent a chill up the busty kawaii's spine. The way Zuriel and Jophiel were acting reminded Harley of how her parents made her thank the lord for her meals back when she was growing up, it was rare for Harley to even think about religious things but she couldn't help but compare that to the act of her two foes who were likely honouring their god for giving them a feast.

In another situation Harley might have been glad to be treated like such a big deal, any attention was usually enough to bring her happiness, but for once in her life Harley wished the spotlight cause drift onto some other prey so she could be freed from the holy warrior's angelic grasps.

As Harley made her speech she would push that thought as far back into her mind as possible, gathering up her usual confidence and almost unwavering determination to overcome anything thrown in her path. However the busty kawaii's will would waver again as Zuriel spoke, even in their last encounter Harley hadn't heard them speak much and Zuriels voice was earily inviting and warm, if she hadn't taken part in devastating Harley in the middle of the ring in a previous match then the Raven haired wrestler would likely get the completely wrong idea about the woman. The tears flowing down the woman's cheeks as she spoke was enough to keep Harley in line, she didn't know why but the raven haired kawaii felt the extreme urge not to disturb the woman.

Next up was Jophiel who would elaborate on her fellow Angel's grateful sentiment all while picking apart Harley's own words with her faith inspired speech, usually Harley wouldn't be caught so off guard by what was seemingly be the ramblings of a religious woman. However somehow, perhaps due to their shared past experience, Harley could understand the true intent of the wrestler's words, reading between the lines of faith the raven haired wrestler could tell that Zuriel had perverted intentions, Harley knew exactly what was involved in Zuriel's plan to become one with them again and couldn't help but shudder at the thought.

Then Zuriel would take a step forward, Harley immediately moving one of her legs backwards and getting ready to flee, before realising exactly what her body was doing and forcing herself to stay in the same spot, even if she had already took a step back with one foot. At this point the angel's words were somewhat lost on Harley, the slow approach of Zuriel spoke on it's own and managed to create a whirlwind in the raven haired wrestler's mind as she considered her options one last time all while trying her best to ignore Jophiel's slightly tempting offer.

Then the whirlwind in Harley's mind would disapate, leaving a blank but worrisome state behind as Zuriel finally made first physical contact with the brave but clearly frightened kawaii. The raven haired wrestler wanted to fight back, but she didn't have the will to slap away the angel's soft hand, Harley's eyes would follow the woman as she circled around her, until she disappeared from the kawaii's line of sight, not daring to follow the shinning angel and get lost in yet another trance Harley would just keep her eyes firmly locked on Jophiel. Harley had already clearly lost the mental battle with Zuriel, but she would still try to keep herself as composed as possible, glaring right at Jophiel with all her remaining will as if a menacing glare from a scared animal had ever been enough to chase off a hunter.

Then Harley would break into a surprised squeal and would squirm against Zuriel's body as it leaned against her back, before then letting out a low moan as the angel's soft lips teased her earlobe. Then the holy warrior would deliver a message that the raven haired wrestler couldn't ignore, promising to treat Harley to a length smother every day and forcing her memories of the angel getting off on her face to return to the raven haired wrestler. " N-no " Harley would squeal out, blushing and shaking her head, in the process prying her eyes away from the other angel as Zuriel's sweet but sour teasing picked away at Harley's defence. 

Soon enough though Zuriel would free Harley from that intense contact, the raven haired kawaii freezing for a moment afterwards and trying to ignore her slightly damp earlobe and the sensual angel's earlier threat. Eventually the angels would both stop talking, although it would be a moment longer before Harley felt comfortable enough to talk back even after they had directly asked for her input. Slowly raising her arm and looking right towards Jophiel, still ignoring the woman who had just embarrassed her Harley would finally speak again.

" N-No chance... I'm not letting you mess with my mind again " Harley would say, lacking the enthusiasm before although she did manage to at least stop her voice from shaking as she spoke. The raven haired wrestler would then slide her mic under the ropes before walking to her corner. Harley knew that if she was forced to respond to another offer or threat then she might waver, she had come this far and couldn't let her angelic opponent's work their mind tricks, the only way Harley had any chance was if she didn't give them the chance to intimidate her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down