Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Debut hentai bed match - Mia vs. Luna

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Debut hentai bed match - Mia vs. Luna - Page 5 Empty Re: Debut hentai bed match - Mia vs. Luna

Post by veritech892 Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:08 pm

"Looks like it," Mia purred as she pushed herself further up against the blonde, enjoying the feel of their bodies pressed together. The silver haired girl noticed that Luna seemed to be getting pressed slowly backwards, so she pushed up against her opponent more while trying to pull her arm away from her opponent's again.

To her surprise, and delight, her arm came free as she spotted Luna supporting herself against the mattress to stay on her knees. Immediately, Mia stopped pressing herself up against the free spirited girl and focused her efforts on trying to wrap her arms around her opponent. If she was successful, she would pull Luna up into a bearhug and begin trying to squeeze some of the fight out of Luna.

Back to top Go down

Debut hentai bed match - Mia vs. Luna - Page 5 Empty Re: Debut hentai bed match - Mia vs. Luna

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:16 am

Luna knew that things just got more difficult after she had to remove her grip on her opponent's arm as she heard the silver haired girl reply while their bodies were pressed together. The more her opponent would press against her the harder it was for the blond to keep herself standing on her knees even with her hands pressed against the mattress for extra support.

Still when Mia would stop pressing against her and chance to another strategy the Canadian could not react in time as she feels her opponent's arms around her waist. From their the free spirited girl got lifted into the air as she got trapped in a bearhug as Luna screamed 'let me go Mia ''while trying to pry open the silver haired girl's arms so she could escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:27 am

"Oh, but that wouldn't be any fun." Mia giggled, enjoying herself more as she heard Luna scream for her to let go. She could feel the blonde trying to escape the hold by prying at her arms, making the silver haired girl smile in excitement. She was enjoying seeing the blonde in distress, bringing out her more mean-spirited side.

Mia would try to keep her hold and shift her position with her opponent so that she could go after Luna's nipples, hoping to lick them like the blonde had earlier licked her. She was so focused on this, that she didn't notice her grip on Luna loosening, and either didn't notice, or care, that the blonde was slowly escaping from her grip.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:12 am

Luna was struggling to escape from Mia's grasp as she was trapped in the bearhug and heard the silver haired girl tease her saying it would not be any fun to let her go after she screamed to be let go. Even so the blond would attempt to pry open her opponent's arms but would be unable to especially after Mia would shift positions and go after her nipples.

So trapped in a bearhug while she could feel the silver haired girl was licking her the Canadian at first did not notice she was loosing up her opponent's grip on her. But after a while she would find out about that fact and as she slowly gets Mia's grip to loosen further would place her hands on the other wrestler's shoulders and push the other girl backwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:48 am

Mia was enjoying herself far too much to pay any attention to Luna's actions, she was having fun licking the blonde's delicious nipples to notice what the free spirited girl was up to. She didn't even pay attention to Luna's hands moving to her shoulders, vainly assuming that the blonde was just enjoying herself more.

Her mind wouldn't be changed until Luna had shoved, and Mia found herself on her back on the mattress, staring up at the ceiling with a dumbfounded look plastered on her face. The silver haired girl had thought from Luna's earlier screaming that she would be too embarrassed to effectively fight back and apparently hadn't even considered the idea that she could have been wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:37 pm

Luna was hoping the other woman would not notice what she was up to as she tried to take advantage of the fact that the bearhug she was in had loosen up and allowed her to push back against Mia. Still the silver haired girl was making it difficult to focus for the Canadian as her keeps licking the blond's nipples as she would in the end shove the other wrestler back.

Now on her knees Luna was panting heavily as she looked in front of her and saw her opponent was on her back on the mattress. Usually the blond would try to take advantage of this fact but right now she needed to calm herself down for a moment. After that the Canadian would slowly crawl towards her opponent and attempt to straddle her as the free spirited girl would sit on Mia's stomach if it worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:53 am

Mia finally snapped back to reality after a short time laying on the mattress, trying to wrap her head around what exactly had just happened. Just as she started to sit back up, the silver haired girl found herself being straddled by the free spirited girl, with the blonde now sitting on her stomach. This wasn't how this was supposed to be going, Luna was supposed to be moaning her name, not rejecting her.

"No! Get off me!" Mia snapped suddenly, thrashing underneath Luna and throwing wild, weak slaps at the blonde girl, trying to grab at Luna and shove the blonde girl off. If she was unsuccessful though, Luna would likely be able to easily grab her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:26 am

Luna would smile as she was able to push Mia onto her back and would later followed it up by attempting to straddle the silver haired girl as she when to sit on her stomach. When that did happen easily the Canadian would just smile as she saw her opponent trashing beneath her while screaming for the free spirited girl to get off her as the blond just smiled as she got hit with some weak slaps.

''Whats the matter Mia as I did let you know I'm more of a giver then receiver. Especially in the pleasure department my dear sexy opponent''replied the blond in a teasing tone as she would grasp the other wrestler's breasts for now as she when to fondle them.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:24 am

"No, no, nn-oooooohhhhhh." Mia's shouts turned into a moan as she felt the blonde grab at her bare breasts and start to fondle them. She arched her back slightly, pressing herself up into the blonde more as she was trapped underneath the free spirited girl.

She shivered at the blonde's teasing tone as she spoke, despite herself. "Nnh... But I like being the giver." She huffed, struggling underneath the blonde more, though all she could manage at the moment were some more weak slaps and weak squirming, which Mia wasn't too hopeful about knocking Luna off.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:47 am

Luna was enjoying listen to Mia moan as she fondle the silver haired girl's breasts as she had the other wrestler trapped beneath her while smiling at her unwilling victim. Soon after that she would hear once again that her opponent liked being a giver then receiver as the Canadian just replied ''well so am I so it seems one of us has to be the one taking the pleasure rather then giving it Mia''in a teasing tone as she got hit with a few more weak slaps in the mean time.

Still if that was all that the silver haired girl could do to attempt and stop her then Luna doubted she would be getting pushed off from her current seat any time soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next