Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Debut hentai bed match - Mia vs. Luna

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Debut hentai bed match - Mia vs. Luna - Page 6 Empty Re: Debut hentai bed match - Mia vs. Luna

Post by veritech892 Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:47 pm

Mia moaned louder as the blonde continue to fondle her breasts, squirming about underneath her opponent as she whined between her moans. The silver haired girl would arch her back, trying to wiggle her way out from underneath Luna's legs, or at least get the blonde off balance, though seeing as how she wasn't the strongest individual, Mia didn't have much hope that this would do much.

Mia would then, however, reach up and grab both of Luna's breasts, fondling them gently. If she was going to suffer through this, so would her opponent. And who knew, maybe it would distract her opponent enough that the silver haired girl would be able to do something.

Back to top Go down

Debut hentai bed match - Mia vs. Luna - Page 6 Empty Re: Debut hentai bed match - Mia vs. Luna

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:12 am

Luna was having fun being on top while fondling Mia's breasts as she squirmed beneath her while listening to the silver haired girl moan in pleasure. Still all good things have to come to an end as the Canadian would feel her opponent arch her back and make it difficult to straddle the other wrestler as she struggle to keep her balance.

That allowed Mia to grasp her breasts and fondle them in return as this was enough to cause the blond to fall off her opponent as she would continue to fondle the silver haired girl's breasts while she was on her side. Still that was only a short term solution as Luna knew she had to try and trap her opponent soon enough if she wanted to win this match.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:25 am

Mia rolled over, feeling more relieved as she turned to face Luna. She kept her hands planted forcefully on Luna's breasts, massaging them gently as she scooted in and tried to plant a light kiss on Luna's lips. "You almost had me there," she giggled lightly, trying to press her forehead against the blonde's.

As she did all this, she would slide her right hand down the Canadian's body again, tracing a finger along the blonde's stomach and trying to make her way down to her panties once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Luna was making the most of the situation after she got thrown off Mia and ended up on her side as both wrestlers were not face to face while on their side. While it was not the position she wanted the blond was able to make the most of it as she had reached out and grasp Mia's grasps breasts while her own were fondles as well by her opponent.

The fact that Mia was getting a bit closer so she could plant a kiss on the Canadian's lips suited Luna just fine as she would just whisper back ''damn now I really regret getting pushed off'' as their foreheads were pressing against the other. Still if that was all that had happened that at least the free spirited girl could have thought of her next move. Unfortunately that was not the cause as the silver haired girl was sliding down her right hand down the Canadian's body towards her panties as Luna would do the same as Mia a minute later.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:04 pm

Mia would puff out her chest towards the blonde, making it easier for Luna to grab hold of her breasts as they laid on their sides. She would smirk at the blonde as their foreheads pressed together, "Your loss," she whispered, winking at the Canadian and giggling.

Once Mia's hand had reached Luna's panties, she would attempt to undress her opponent, especially once she felt Luna's hands moving towards her lower body. She would work as hard as possible to remove the blonde's panties before she found herself undressed, leaning forwards to give the free spirited girl another kiss while gently massaging her opponent's breast with her free hands in the hopes of distracting her.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:02 am

Luna had to admit that she could not have had an better opponent for her debut match then Mia as both kawaii's seem to have a similar personality and it showed in how they acted with each other. Still to all good things must come an end so as their foreheads were pressed together she was surprised when the silver haired girl just whisper your lost before reply ''I think I can live without it''.

The only downside was the fact that her opponent had an head start in getting to work on removing her panties as the Canadian was feeling them being pushed down her legs just as she grasped Mia's panties herself. Trying to catch up Luna would attempt to remove those panties from Mia's body to even the odds once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:33 am

Mia giggled and flashed a smile at Luna after hearing her response. The more time she spent around the blonde girl, the more she liked her. She wouldn't mind meeting the girl outside the ring sometime, and she was sure they were going to have a lot of fun inside the ring.

"If you're sure." She would purr tauntingly as she worked on getting the free sprited girl's panties all the way off. As she worked, she could feel Luna's hands sliding her panties down, evening the odds once more. But, with both of their panties part way off already, Mia could think of some more fun that the two of them could have. Shifting closer, Mia would press up against her opponent, trying to grind her hips into Luna's tauntingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:44 am

Luna was glad she had bin able to push down the silver haired girl's panties as while the blond was having fun she did have a match to win after all. Still the Canadian would hope to meet Mia outside the ring soon as it seems both kawaii's had a lot in common to her enjoyment. ''Of course I am sure that I can live without them but the question is can you Mia''teased the Canadian as she had even the odds once more as both had their panties part the way off.

So with that in mind it seems it was time for the fun to really begin as the blond would shift closer to Mia as she did the same in return as both would grind their hips together as it seems the match was going to end soon to the free spirited girl's disappointment.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:01 am

"I think I'll manage." Mia teased back, smirking over at Luna as they got slowly closer. It looked like their match was going to end sometime soon, seeing as how both girls were undressed at this point. Mia quivered as she felt Luna respond in kind to her grinding hips against the blonde.

Mia would throw back, trying to grab at Luna's breasts and massage them while she would keep grinding their hips together, feeling herself growing wet between her legs as they kept going. Mia would smile, nudging her nose against the American's in an Eskimo kiss, staring into the blonde's eyes the whole time.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:44 pm

Luna would just smile as she whisper back ''then bring it on Mia''in a teasing tone as both were grinding their hips as she would shiver once ever few seconds from the pleasure she was feeling. Still while it started even it would soon chance as Mia grasped the blond's breasts and started to massage them while they were grinding their hips together.

Not wanting to allow the other wrestler to have the upper hand for long the Canadian would grab the silver haired girl's breasts and massage them while they were nose to nose in an Eskimo kiss while staring into Mia's beautiful eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next