Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

daemongirl

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Debut hentai bed match - Mia vs. Luna

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Debut hentai bed match - Mia vs. Luna - Page 4 Empty Re: Debut hentai bed match - Mia vs. Luna

Post by veritech892 Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:01 am

Mia paused fingering her opponent for a moment as she felt the blonde stop licking her nipples. It was kind of disappointing, she'd been enjoying it so much up until this point, so to have it stop was actually a little surprising for her. Surprising enough to be a distraction, surprising enough to cause her to loosen her grip on Luna even if just a little.

But as it turned out just a little was enough to give the free spirited girl the opening that she needed. Mia let out a little, surprised yelp as she was pushed away from her opponent, falling onto her back on the soft mattress. "Awww, were you not having fun?" She asked in a teasing pout, looking over and frowning at the blonde. "I was having lots of fun."

Back to top Go down

Debut hentai bed match - Mia vs. Luna - Page 4 Empty Re: Debut hentai bed match - Mia vs. Luna

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:13 am

Luna was trying her best not to moan as she did not have her mouth filled with her opponent's nipples as she attempts to push Mia away from her. And to the blond's surprise her plan had worked as she was able to escape the smothering hold and at the same time move herself out of the silver haired girl's reach. Still the fact that her opponent could waste time teasing the Canadian did not sit well with the blond but knew that Mia could easily do so since Luna was not ready yet to go on the attack at the moment.

''Well I was having fun but to be honest it was too much fun to handle''replied the blond honestly as she almost feels guilty for escaping when she saw the pout on Mai's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:38 am

"Awww, but isn't this the entire point of the match?" Mia asked, rising up onto her knees, her pout changing into a smile again. "I love this just as much as you, but one of us is going to have to win eventually, you know." She would add, slowly crawling closer to Luna. She was growing a little too confident in her victory by this point, and was just planning on toying with the blonde for a bit before getting back to business now.

As she grew closer, Mia would sit back on her knees and smile at her, not going on the attack, not yet. No, she would just sit there and smile for now, and see if it unnerved Luna at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:10 pm

Luna would feel a bit tricked when she had admitted the fact that Mia was making her feel to good when she saw the silver haired girl's pout quickly disappear into a smile soon after she said it while reminding the blond what the point was of their match. Still that gave the Canadian even more motivation as she slowly crawled towards her opponent as she replied ''I seriously doubt that Mia but soon you can say the same when I got you trapped in some kind of hold while giving you pleasure'' in a seductive tone.

Still as the two wrestlers were now face to face and so close together the blond was becoming a bit nervous as it was clear that Mia seem to be the more experienced of the two and this made Luna cautious to attack first.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:48 pm

Mia watched her opponent approach slowly, purring lightly as she eyed every inch of the blonde's body. "Oh Luna, I'd love to see you try," she whispered back in her own seductive tones. Mia just sat there on her knees for a few moments, smiling at Luna still to see if she would make an attack.

When her opponent didn't make a first move, the silver haired girl would giggle a little, it looked like her attempt to unnerve the other girl had been successful. Either that, or Luna had something planned up, but either way Mia was sure it would be fun. She then shifted closer to her opponent while keeping her eyes locked on the blonde's. She would try to press her bare breasts up against Luna's while attempting to grab at the blonde's arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:53 am

It seemed that the silver haired woman could tell that Luna was cautious to go on the attack from the way that her opponent had just replied as they were standing face to face on their knees. That was even made more clear when Mia would giggle as the Canadian was struggling to go on the attack or doing nothing when the other wrestler made the choice for her.

''It seems you can't get enough of our breasts smashing together Mia''whispered the Canadian as she would attempt to grasp at least Mia's right arm with her right hand as she already feels that her left arm was caught by her opponent. Still if that did not happen then Luna would at least at first resist any attempt to push her back as she did not want to end up on her back again so soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:34 am

"I really can't," Mia whispered seductively into Luna's ear. She smirked as she managed to grab hold of the blonde's left arm and trying to pull on her. Then, she felt the blonde grab at her arm and her smile faded slightly as her opponent managed to grab hold of her. She had hoped her opponent was intimidated enough that she wouldn't be ready to make a move yet, but it looked like she had been overconfident in that belief.

"Wouldn't it just be nice if you laid down and we can have all sorts of fun?" She asked, fluttering her eyes at the blonde. As she did so, she would attempt to pull her arm away from the Canadian's grasp, twisting her arm and pulling at Luna in an attempt to escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:05 pm

Luna would just giggle when she heard that Mia could not get enough of her as they mashed their breasts together even if the situation was pretty bad for the blond at the moment. As one of her arms was caught and while she had trapped the other arm of the silver haired girl it would not be enough to keep her standing tall on her knees for long if her opponent would push forward.

Still the back and forth teasing was a lot of fun for the Canadian as she would just reply back ''I love that idea but mind if you be the one who will lay down on her back so I can do all sorts of fun things to you''in a seductive tone as she struggled to keep Mia's arm in her grasp.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:13 am

Mia giggled at Luna's comment, shaking her head slightly. "Ohhh, but I wanna be the one having fun with you," she replied in a seductive tone. "Come on, don't you wanna play with me?" She asked, smiling sweetly at the Canadian as she fluttered her eyes again as she teased her opponent. She was enjoying this back and forth just as much as her opponent was.

Mia would attempt to pull her arm out of Luna's grasp one more time before she would press her chest forwards. If she couldn't escape Luna's grip, maybe she could at least get the blonde to back off a little, or give herself a bit more time to escape before the Canadian got more aggressive.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:13 pm

''Then we are at an impasse since neither wants to allow the other to have control''replied Luna in a seductive tone as it was becoming difficult to keep the silver haired girl's arm trapped in her grasp. To make matter worse was the fact that Mia was also pressing her chest forward making it even more difficult to keep herself standing on her knees.

The combined effort of Mia trying to pull her arm free while at the same time press forward made it so that the blond had to make a choice. And the choice she made was to release her opponent's arm and place both hands behind her against the mattress to help herself stay on her knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next