Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A debut bed smother: Naomi vs. Hibari

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A debut bed smother: Naomi vs. Hibari - Page 4 Empty Re: A debut bed smother: Naomi vs. Hibari

Post by veritech892 Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:52 am

Naomi smiled, and obliged her friend, wrapping her arms around Hibari and pulling her face closely into her breasts. "There you go," Naomi said with a smile, hugging her tightly. Naomi hadn't really expected her first match to go anything like this, but then again, she hadn't expected to meet anyone quite like Hibari, ever.

Back to top Go down

A debut bed smother: Naomi vs. Hibari - Page 4 Empty Re: A debut bed smother: Naomi vs. Hibari

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:56 am

Smiling at Naomi-chan for the last time in the match, Hibari would feel herself pulled closer to Naomi-chan as her face was shoved deep into Naomi-chan's breasts. Hibari would hug Naomi-chan back by wrapping her arms on top of Naomi's arms and around her sides. Hibari felt very comfortable in Naomi-chan's breasts, completely relaxed unlike usual, her hands eventually gently pawing at Naomi's back from lack of air. But she didn't want Naomi to stop, she wanted her to keep squeezing and keep smothering. After a minute or two in Naomi-chan's breasts, Hibari's face would turn a slight shade of red, and Hibari would be able to look up at Naomi and give her a kind, gentle look.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:00 am

Naomi kept hugging, looking down at Hibari as she did so. She thought about stopping, she really did. Hibari's pawing at her back, and her face turning a shade of red made Naomi doubt what she was doing, but the fact that her friend seemed completely relaxed kept her from it. Hibari looked so calm, and the way she looked up at Naomi with that gentle look made her realize that she would be winning this match.

"Night night, Hibari-chan." Naomi said, smiling down at her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:05 am

Hibari's eye lids were heavy as she continued to stare up at Naomi-chan blankly and when she heard Naomi-chan telling her good night, Hibari smiled, "Mmmight mmight Maomi-mhan. Mot met go, mood mmight miss?" Hibari asked for another good night kiss although she was nearly gone, her consistent pawing was coming to a close soon. Hibari surely enjoyed herself and finally after two minutes later, Hibari's eyes rolled back and she became completely still in Naomi-chan's lovely embrace, wanting to be held in Naomi-chan's breasts forever.

Hibari was happy to have made a new friend tonight and she was happy to spend the night with her new friend Namoi-chan.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:14 am

Naomi laughed a little bit, not fulling hearing Hibari, but understanding the request. "Of course," she giggled, leaning in and giving her friend a gentle, good night kiss. She held the smaller girl there until she became still, at which point Naomi gently laid her down in the bed, and tucked her in. She really hadn't planned on winning her first match this way, but it felt good, and she had even calmed down a bit herself as well.

Naomi was happy to have made such a good, new friend so quickly. Now there was only one thing left to do, she thought to herself, as she laid down in bed next to Hibari. She had, after all, promised to spend the night.

Winner: Naomi Tsukuda, via smother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4