Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A debut bed smother: Naomi vs. Hibari

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A debut bed smother: Naomi vs. Hibari - Page 2 Empty Re: A debut bed smother: Naomi vs. Hibari

Post by veritech892 Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:51 am

As soon as Hibari was off, Naomi shot to her knees gasping in the sweet air, her face bright red from the panic. She didn't do well in stressful situations, but still, she couldn't give up! She took a moment to pull herself together, and to watch Hibari for a moment. "I guess it's only fair I had my turn!" Naomi giggled, managing to convert her panicked energy back into excitement. "Ahh! You're just adorable! I promise we can go rolly as much as you want after the match!"

Crawling forwards, Naomi tried again to grab Hibari in a grapple again, but this time would put more strength into it, not underestimating the other girl. If she managed to grab Hibari, she would try and put her into a bearhug to wear her out a little bit. She might have to tire out her new friend a lot not to win this one it seemed.

Back to top Go down

A debut bed smother: Naomi vs. Hibari - Page 2 Empty Re: A debut bed smother: Naomi vs. Hibari

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:03 am

Hibari would grapple with Naomi once again but this time, the bigger girl would use more strength and force, pulling Hibari in for a bearhug! Hibari would grumble and pout her cheeks before smiling at Naomi and said, "Yay! Hibari loves huggies! Hibari hug Naomi-chan back!" Hibari would then wrap her arms around Naomi's neck and hug her back, not realizing the immediate danger before she started feeling the tightness of the bearhug. Though she didn't mind, to her, she loved bearhugs because they were tight, meaning the other person really really liked her a lot!

"Tighter! Tighter!" Hibari cheered as she felt her waist getting squeezed more and more, getting a bit painful but she enjoyed it none the less, hugging Naomi's neck and resting her head on her shoulders.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:10 am

Naomi paused for a moment as she tightened her grip around Hibari, listening to how excited she was about the hug. Her new friend was so excited for this, almost like she didn't realize it was a wrestling move. It made Naomi feel a bit bad, and she felt her grip loosen a touch.

She was snapped back to her senses by Hibari's shouts for a tighter hold. She couldn't just throw this away, this is what she had been dreaming of! No, she had to at least try, and no matter what happened, she'd be sure to still be Hibari's friend after the match ended.

"Alright! Try to keep up!" Naomi said with a smile, squeezing Hibari as tight as she could. She hoped Hibari would be alright. No, she couldn't start underestimating the smaller girl again. That had gotten her in trouble almost immediately into the match. She had to give this her all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:20 am

"Mmmmmm!" Hibari grunted while puffing out her cheeks and hugging Naomi harder as Naomi tightened. She was certainly feeling a lot of pain but she did ask for her new friend to give her more hugs. Hibari would squirm slightly before pulling her head back to look at Naomi with a smile, "Does this mean Hibari and Naomi-chan are really really good friends?" Hibari would wince as Naomi tightened again but continued to smile at Naomi.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:27 am

Naomi smiled at Hibari, nodding vigorously. "It means we're best friends!" She exclaimed, trying to hide her concern for the smaller girl. If she was going to make it in this league, she was going to have to win matches, and that meant hurting other wrestlers. Besides, Hibari still seemed happy so she couldn't be in that much trouble. "No matter who wins, we'll be friends!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:30 am

Hibari smiled became wider but her eyes would start to feel heavy, her head feeling dizzy, "That makes...Hibari very very...happy." Hibari would start to feel weak, the pain around her waist increasing as she would rest her head on Naomi's shoulder. Hugging Naomi's neck as tight as she could, her arms started loosening, simply draped over Naomi's shoulders now.

"Hibari feels...tired Naomi-chan," Hibari started to huff as she was growing weak, tossing her head left and right on Naomi's shoulder like a little kid trying to get comfortable on a pillow.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:38 am

Naomi smiled as she listened to Hibari. "It makes me happy too." She said, patting Hibari on the head. She was like a little kid, getting ready for bed. Naomi had to hold down the pang of guilt she felt, and force herself to keep the hold up. If she eased up now, she had no what the smaller girl would do next.

"It's okay, you can have a nap if you want, Hibari." She said, letting her opponent rest her head. Naomi hadn't really known what to expect from this match, but this certainly wasn't it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:41 am

"Yay...Hibari happy," Hibari murmured as she would find it harder and harder to breath now, she was going cross-eyed as her eye lids feel down half way, "Hibari...likes Naomi-chan...Good night kiss?" Hibari was about to go soon and in the next few moments, Hibari's eyes would finally roll back as she fell unconscious in Naomi's embrace, her arms hanging loosely over Naomi's shoulders and her mouth agape, some drool dribbling out as the bearhug eventually knocked her out.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:49 am

Naomi smiled at Hibari's question, blushing a little. "Oh! Of course!" She squeaked, a little surprised at the request, but not unwelcoming to it. She leaned in, giving Hibari a gentle, good night kiss. "There, good night Hibari." She smiled, watching the smaller girl's eyes roll back as she went limp.

"Okay, alright..." Naomi breathed to herself, putting Hibari down on the bed gently. "Right, so this, does this mean I win? Did I win?" She asked, looking around excitedly. She sat there in silence for a moment, waiting expectantly. Had she done something wrong? She didn't seem to be winning, what was this match supposed to be again?

"Oh. Oh! Right!" She exclaimed, suddenly remembering. This was a smother match. She had to smother her opponent until she was unconscious, but, wait, Hibari was already unconscious. That made things difficult. But she couldn't win until she had knocked her out with a smother. "Oh, uh! Hibari?" Naomi asked, crawling over to her and shaking her lightly by the shoulder. "Hibari, are you alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:54 am

Hibari slept peacefully in Naomi's embrace and curled up into a ball when Naomi laid her onto the bed gently. She was having a sweet dream, the same childish one where she was in a candy kingdom with Yagyu but now with Naomi, her new friend. Hibari smiled in her sleep as she gripped the bed sheets and drew them closer to her.

As she slept, Naomi would realize that she was suppose to smother her unconscious, not knock her out. So as Naomi checked on Hibari, Hibari unconsciously grabbed Naomi's arm and snuggled with it, pulling Naomi down too. Once she got Naomi down, she unconsciously hugged Naomi like a koala, latching onto the upper part of Naomi and shoving Naomi's head once again in her breasts!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next