Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A debut bed smother: Naomi vs. Hibari

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A debut bed smother: Naomi vs. Hibari - Page 3 Empty Re: A debut bed smother: Naomi vs. Hibari

Post by veritech892 Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:02 am

Naomi watched Hibari sleep, had she actually just started taking a nap after being knocked out? Her new friend certainly was tough. Naomi suspected if she'd been hugged the way Hibari had, she would be out cold, not just snoozing on the bed. She couldn't help but smile as she watched her new friend pull the bed sheets, reaching out gently again to try to wake her.

"Hibari!" She cheered, "come on, you have to wake uuuuuaaaaagh!" Naomi's cheer turned to surprise as Hibari grabbed her by the arm, pulling her down onto her. The smaller girl had a deceptively strong grip when she wanted to, and for the second time she had underestimated her.

"MMMMF! MMMMMMMFFFFF MMFFFFFFFFFF!" Naomi shouted as she found herself once again pulled into Hibari's breasts. Her frenzied panic returned, and she flailed wildly in a weak attempt to escape. The fact that she hadn't been expecting it made it all the worse, as she hadn't thought to take a breath before she had been smothered and was already feeling her lungs burn for air.

Back to top Go down

A debut bed smother: Naomi vs. Hibari - Page 3 Empty Re: A debut bed smother: Naomi vs. Hibari

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:08 am

As Hibari happily snoozed away, Namoi's flailing would slowly wake her up. Her eyes fluttering and in a confused state, Hibari yawned before looking around. "Hm? Hibari is where?" Hibari asked herself before she realized she was holding Naomi in her breasts! Hibari's face brightened as she would let go of Naomi's head to greet her friend.

"Naomi-chan! Good morning!" Hibari smiled as she crawled on top of Naomi and laid on her tummy to play around, "Hibari had a nice nap time! Hibari had nice dream too! Naomi-chan was in it! Hibari and Naomi-chan played a lot!" Hibari happily rolled around before getting up and sat on her butt with her cheeks puffed.

"What do we do now Naomi-chan?" Hibari asked happily.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:16 am

Naomi continued to flail in vain as Hibari awoke. She could feel the darkness coming on as she struggled for air. Her flailing weakened as her eyes started to droop close. She'd been so close, but she'd underestimated Hibari again, and it looked like it had cost her the match.

Until suddenly she was released from Hibari's breast and sucked in a lungful of air in a grateful gasp. "Hibari!" She cheered, looking around confused. "Good morning?" She said, tilting her head and staring at her friend with a confused smile. She didn't even know what she'd just done.

"That sounds like a great dream! I'm glad you had a nice nap time!" She exclaimed, energy replacing confusion. She was happy to spend more time with her new friend, but the match still wasn't over.

"I- Hibari, I totally forgot this is a smother match!" She blurted out, flushing red in embarrassment. "So, uh, neither of us has won yet. I kind of knocked you out without smothering you." She'd screwed up, that's what she'd done. Her first match and she'd totally screwed up. "Sorry!" She squeaked, blushing bright red from embarrassment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:20 am

Hibari would look at her friend as she explained herself before apologizing. Hibari smiled and scooted over and hugged her again. "That's okay! Hibari doesn't mind and Naomi-chan's hugs are nice," Hibari said as she forgave the girl for her mistake, "Naomi-chan is good and nice! Hibari knows she didn't mean it." Hibari continued to hug Naomi, pushing her cheeks against Naomi and rubbing against one another while smiling. She certainly was the most adorable thing, and she didn't mind being this close to Naomi-chan since she knew they were friends!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:24 am

Naomi smiled as Hibari hugged her. "Thank you Hibari, you're a good friend!" She cheered. She wrapped her arms around the smaller girl, pulling her in for the hug. She was so happy she'd made such a good friend so fast. Suddenly overcome with excitement, she pulled Hibari in for a tighter hug, and while she meant well, it may have been just a bit too tight. "I'm so glad I met you Hibari!" She exclaimed happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:29 am

"Mhm! Naomi-chan good friend too!" Hibari said, smiling as Naomi wrapped her arms around Hibari to hug her too. Though it was tight, Hibari didn't mind, hugging Naomi tight too as Hibari felt the similar sensation of the bearhug returning. Hibari smiled since she knew that meant Naomi-chan was her really really really good friend!

"Don't let go Naomi-chan," Hibari whispered happily as she hugged Naomi back too, feeling her large breasts mashing up against Naomi's.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:36 am

Naomi pulled Hibari in closer as she felt the smaller girl hug back. She was feeling good about herself again, right up until she felt her large breasts squish against Hibari's. Oh boy.

"I won't, Hibari." Naomi whispered back as she squirmed in Hibari's grasp. If she was going to knock her friend out with a hold again, she may as well try to make sure the match ended this time. So Naomi tried to wiggle up a little in Hibari's arms, and if successful would press her pillowy breasts into Hibari's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:43 am

"Naomi-chan, I'm sleepy again," Hibari said as she hugged Naomi tighter. She would feel Naomi squirming a bit to try and move her breasts up. Hibari looked at Naomi-chan's breasts and they looked like such comfy pillows that Hibari would drool slightly before getting an idea.

"Naomi-chan, Hibari wants a huggy. Can you hug Hibari like before?" Hibari asked as she let go of Naomi so she could sit in a more comfortable position, "Hibari wants to go night night on Naomi-chan's lap." Hibari would try to pull away from Naomi so she and Naomi could position themselves better for Hibari's nap time.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:47 am

Naomi paused mid-action as Hibari let go of her, and dropped the hug. "Oh! Of course you can Hibari!" She exclaimed, letting go of her friend and sitting on her knees so that Hibari could make herself comfortable. To be entirely honest, Naomi was so far past knowing what was going on, she wasn't even sure they were wrestling anymore. But this felt oddly right.

"Here you go," she said, as she got into a more comfy position. "All ready for your nap time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:50 am

Hibari would climb on to Naomi-chan's lap with a drowsy face, yawning as she wrapped her legs around Naomi-chan's thigh to give her support before smiling at Naomi-chan, "Hibari ready for nap time!" Hibari extended her arms to welcome Naomi-chan's tightest hug as she would perfectly allow Naomi-chan to squeeze her while shoving her head into her breasts.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next