by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bikini Handcuff Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Kyle Darkheart

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Bikini Handcuff Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Kyle Darkheart - Page 12 Empty Re: Bikini Handcuff Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Kyle Darkheart

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:23 pm

Keiko would begin to moan as Kyle would French Kiss her pussy. Keiko would press her pussy down onto Kyle's tongue wanting more pleasure but that could also make Kyle lose air as she did so. "OOOoooooh YEAH!!!...COME ON!! MAKE ME CUM!!!...MAKE YOUR MISTRESS CUM, LOSER!!!!!!!" Keiko moaned as she was enjoying Kyle tonging her pussy directly in this manner. Keiko was enjoying this and was lucky Kyle wasn't able to do this during the match or the roles in this scenario would be reversed.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Bikini Handcuff Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Kyle Darkheart - Page 12 Empty Re: Bikini Handcuff Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Kyle Darkheart

Post by BloodstalkerZ Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:22 am

This wasn't Kyle's first time being forced to eat pussy. So he took his time sucking hard and ramming his tongue in and out fast for a little then slows down for a little then speeds up again. Trying to bring her up high then slow her down to build up her orgasm. Not listioning to her words as he just trys to pleasure his mistress. A list in his broken mind for now.

When he felt like she was smoothing him he tried to turn his face a little to breath thru his nose.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:06 am

"Yes!...YES!!...OOOOooooohh...FUCK YES!!!!!!!! I-I'M GUAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Keiko moaned out in pleasure as she finally reached orgasm cumming all over Kyle's face to the delight of the AFW crowd. "I'm a woman of my word. I hope you're ready for me." Keiko said as she sat on Kyle's hard penis cowgirl style and would begin to go up and down on his cock to the delight of the AFW crowd.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:34 pm

Kyle's face covered in her juices. One of his guys shut and the other half open. Breathing hard when he feels her take his hard cock in her. His body shakes like just being put in her was making him orgasm but he didnt. He just lays there as she rides his cock.

"Mmmm Keiko" be moans but weakly "command me. Misstreas." He trys to move his hips with hers but her pussy had a good grip on his cock he couldn't move. For now he was broken, tired, and wanting to do anything she wanted. He could hear the cheers for her or the crys 'rape the hunk.' He only saw and bearded her

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:44 pm

Keiko would continue to do most of the work on her subdued captor as she rode his erect cock even giving her ass some a gorgeous wiggle as this transpired. Keiko didn't like the chants from the crowd to rape Kyle, and she'd moan to the crowd. "Rape? Please he wanted this from the beginning." Keiko moaned as she continued to work over Kyle until he reached orgasm.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:28 pm

As of now his mind was broken she had him helpless and in need of her rule. He slowly pushed his hips up even tho she had taken almost all of engery. He moaned as his eyes where closed and he tried to lean his head up to kiss her. His cock already throbbing as he was in heaven. A heaven that was milking the last of his cum soon out. His body shaking as his face looked like he was in pure heaven.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:02 am

Keiko knew Kyle was close to orgasm and would she'd hop off of her penis before he'd blow his load. Keiko knew Kyle was finished after his last orgasm and after Mr. Darkheart reached his final orgasm Keiko would tell the referee to release him. Keiko would look at her defeated opponent and would whisper in his ear. "I'll keep my eye out for you. You've one hell of a future in this business." Keiko said before patting Kyla on his cheek before leaving him in the ring as she headed backstage for a much needed shower.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:21 pm

Kyle moaned as he was about to cum. Keiko pulled off his cock just in time so when his was free he blew his big and last load up in the air and down on his built chest and belly. His body shaking so hard as eyes rolled back. Passing out from the over pleasurable orgasm Keiko gave him.

He didn't hear Keiko words as the ref uncuffed him and he just lays there like broken doll. The crowd cheering Keiko name for the great match and how she destroyed the young muscled  hunk both sexually and with skills.......

Some meds came out to carry the passed out Kyle in back to the trainers room to recover. It would be a madder of time before Kyle would challage Keiko again..........

END....

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12