Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 13 Registered, 1 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

Berial, BlueMeanie, Cy_Man, Deus001, Kelsea, killcarrion, kiranar, LARIATO, LunarWolf, Miss_Blackbelt88, Nelv, RadiantKarna332, Witchcraft-01

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Looking for Debut

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:11 pm by Witchcraft-01

Hi All,

Now that my chara has been approved, I am looking for a debut for her, her name is Cristina and you can find her here (http://www.afwrpg.com/t17406-cristina-angel#477675)

I am thinking about possibly having a promo where Cristina introduces herself and someone decides to crash it and get mouthy, which then leads onto a hardcore match the next day or something.

Would anyone be up for that?

Comments: 1

Avalanche plans?

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:28 am by HighFly

Hey hey, I was thinking of making Avalanche plans for Alaina and was wondering if anyone wanted to set something in the worms to really build up to a PPV match at Avalanche?

If interested shoot me a PM! Very Happy

Comments: 4

Back from the hospital

Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:55 am by Harrier

Hi folks,

sorry for my sudden absence, but I was rushed to the hospital at the start of the week. I am still a little weak at the knees so to say, but it will probably heal all up given some time.

So please have a little patience with me.^^

Comments: 3

Bikini Handcuff Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Kyle Darkheart

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bikini Handcuff Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Kyle Darkheart

Post by 321Shazam on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:23 pm

Keiko would begin to moan as Kyle would French Kiss her pussy. Keiko would press her pussy down onto Kyle's tongue wanting more pleasure but that could also make Kyle lose air as she did so. "OOOoooooh YEAH!!!...COME ON!! MAKE ME CUM!!!...MAKE YOUR MISTRESS CUM, LOSER!!!!!!!" Keiko moaned as she was enjoying Kyle tonging her pussy directly in this manner. Keiko was enjoying this and was lucky Kyle wasn't able to do this during the match or the roles in this scenario would be reversed.
321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:22 am

This wasn't Kyle's first time being forced to eat pussy. So he took his time sucking hard and ramming his tongue in and out fast for a little then slows down for a little then speeds up again. Trying to bring her up high then slow her down to build up her orgasm. Not listioning to her words as he just trys to pleasure his mistress. A list in his broken mind for now.

When he felt like she was smoothing him he tried to turn his face a little to breath thru his nose.

BloodstalkerZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:06 am

"Yes!...YES!!...OOOOooooohh...FUCK YES!!!!!!!! I-I'M GUAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Keiko moaned out in pleasure as she finally reached orgasm cumming all over Kyle's face to the delight of the AFW crowd. "I'm a woman of my word. I hope you're ready for me." Keiko said as she sat on Kyle's hard penis cowgirl style and would begin to go up and down on his cock to the delight of the AFW crowd.
321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:34 pm

Kyle's face covered in her juices. One of his guys shut and the other half open. Breathing hard when he feels her take his hard cock in her. His body shakes like just being put in her was making him orgasm but he didnt. He just lays there as she rides his cock.

"Mmmm Keiko" be moans but weakly "command me. Misstreas." He trys to move his hips with hers but her pussy had a good grip on his cock he couldn't move. For now he was broken, tired, and wanting to do anything she wanted. He could hear the cheers for her or the crys 'rape the hunk.' He only saw and bearded her

BloodstalkerZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:44 pm

Keiko would continue to do most of the work on her subdued captor as she rode his erect cock even giving her ass some a gorgeous wiggle as this transpired. Keiko didn't like the chants from the crowd to rape Kyle, and she'd moan to the crowd. "Rape? Please he wanted this from the beginning." Keiko moaned as she continued to work over Kyle until he reached orgasm.
321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:28 pm

As of now his mind was broken she had him helpless and in need of her rule. He slowly pushed his hips up even tho she had taken almost all of engery. He moaned as his eyes where closed and he tried to lean his head up to kiss her. His cock already throbbing as he was in heaven. A heaven that was milking the last of his cum soon out. His body shaking as his face looked like he was in pure heaven.

BloodstalkerZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:02 am

Keiko knew Kyle was close to orgasm and would she'd hop off of her penis before he'd blow his load. Keiko knew Kyle was finished after his last orgasm and after Mr. Darkheart reached his final orgasm Keiko would tell the referee to release him. Keiko would look at her defeated opponent and would whisper in his ear. "I'll keep my eye out for you. You've one hell of a future in this business." Keiko said before patting Kyla on his cheek before leaving him in the ring as she headed backstage for a much needed shower.
321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ on Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:21 pm

Kyle moaned as he was about to cum. Keiko pulled off his cock just in time so when his was free he blew his big and last load up in the air and down on his built chest and belly. His body shaking so hard as eyes rolled back. Passing out from the over pleasurable orgasm Keiko gave him.

He didn't hear Keiko words as the ref uncuffed him and he just lays there like broken doll. The crowd cheering Keiko name for the great match and how she destroyed the young muscled  hunk both sexually and with skills.......

Some meds came out to carry the passed out Kyle in back to the trainers room to recover. It would be a madder of time before Kyle would challage Keiko again..........

END....

BloodstalkerZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top