Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Lobo, ScyldScefing, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Bikini Handcuff Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Kyle Darkheart

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Bikini Handcuff Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Kyle Darkheart - Page 10 Empty Re: Bikini Handcuff Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Kyle Darkheart

Post by 321Shazam Sun May 21, 2017 8:00 am

Keiko would continue to feel bad as Kyle moaned out that he didn't want to be finished like this. Keiko would respond by saying. "This could be much worse. I could've just repeatedly kicked you in the balls. I think this a better alternative,
don't you?
" Keiko asked as she continued to work over her opponent's penis with her feet as the AFW crowd would cheer loudly as Kyle was getting worked over.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Bikini Handcuff Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Kyle Darkheart - Page 10 Empty Re: Bikini Handcuff Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Kyle Darkheart

Post by BloodstalkerZ Sun May 21, 2017 2:21 pm

He nods and stops struggling as his cock was leaking more and more. Kyle could only take her foot job. "Mmmm" he was getting losted in lust watching her feet rub his cock. It wasn't long in till his body shook and be moans loud like a bitch. Cumming hard on her feet. His body shaking before he stop moving laying there breathing hard but still awake. He was beyond weak.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon May 22, 2017 2:37 pm

Keiko would smile as Kyle reached orgasm. She'd wipe the cum off of her feet onto Kyle's chiseled abs, and then she'd make her way to Kyle to untie him from the ropes. Then Keiko would drag Kyle's limp body over to the nearest corner to try and end this match by handcuffing his hands to the corner bottom ropes. If this worked Keiko would win and she could continue to have fun with Kyle however she deemed fit.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Mon May 22, 2017 3:02 pm

When Kyle was freed he just dropped. Laying there like he when thru hell. He tells her drag his naked body to the corner. At first he doesn't try to stop her when she handcuffs his left hand. But when she when for his right he moves it to grab one of her breasts and trys to push her away . Even tho she could tell he wasn't as strong as he's been.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon May 22, 2017 4:23 pm

Keiko was able to lock up Kyle's left wrist, but then she'd feel Kyle grab her right breast and she'd respond by saying. "No, no, no. Hands off the merchandise." Keiko said in a teasing tone as she took his hand off of her breast and would Superkick Kyle in the jaw to knock the fight out of him as the AFW crowd watched with anticipation. Keiko would then attempt to finish this match by locking his right wrist to finish this match once and for all.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Tue May 23, 2017 4:09 pm

That was it. In that one moment for her kick hit Kyle saw  the hole match play in his head. Points where he should have tried harder. But live and learn. Her foot hitting his face hard he drops. Knocked out. He lays there spread out his muscles body and hard cock fully for display.  The crowd seeing this when nuts cheering mad for her to finish him off.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue May 23, 2017 11:59 pm

Would finally lock Kyle's wrists on the ropes and the referee would ring the bell. Keiko would smile as she claimed a hard fought victory. She was covered in sweat, and her opponent was still noticeably hard.

"Here's your winner KEIKO MURAMOTO!!!!"

After the announcer proclaimed Keiko's victory, Keiko would walk over to her trapped and defeated opponent. "I know you're probably disappointed that you lost, but let me make t up to you." Keiko said before she'd stroke Kyle's erect penis to work him up for what she had planned.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Wed May 24, 2017 2:51 am

Tho Kyle was out and laying there after the hard fought match. Even tho he losted it was a good match tho as he lay there still out and still locked up in the corner. His cock started to get harder as she played with him. Being young it was easy to get hard again fast. Keiko just knew how to work Kyle's cock right

After a few mins Kyle starts to wake and moan "mmm" his head hurt he was slowly waking

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu May 25, 2017 10:56 pm

Keiko would continue to stroke Kyle's penis and would then think about how to make Kyle cum again. "You wanted to fuck me? You wanted to make me feel like a woman?" Keiko seductively taunted Kyle before she'd tease him by stopping to stroke his penis to start to smother Kyle's face with her breasts. Keiko would shake her tits from side to side to smack Kyle face with her boobs.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Thu May 25, 2017 11:48 pm

Kyle cock started to throb in her hands as he moans "Mmm your just lucky. I almost did fuck your sweet puss..." feeling her breasts agest his face. When she  started to smack his face with her breasts he open his mouth trying to get one of her nipples. The crowd now loving th real show now that Kyle was handcuffed and helpless. "Hmmmm stop teasing me. We both had fun." He growls and trys to move his legs to get them around her.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next