by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bikini Handcuff Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Kyle Darkheart

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Bikini Handcuff Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Kyle Darkheart - Page 11 Empty Re: Bikini Handcuff Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Kyle Darkheart

Post by 321Shazam Fri May 26, 2017 6:33 am

Keiko would giggle as she had her breasts smothering Kyle. Keiko would smile as she had Kyle in her grasp. Keiko would make sure Kyle didn't trap her in the corner. "Uh uh, stud. I'm the winner, and you're my prize." Keiko said as she would slide her body down to begin licking the tip of Kyle's penis a bit before she'd begin to suck on it to the delight of the AFW crowd cheering in the background.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Bikini Handcuff Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Kyle Darkheart - Page 11 Empty Re: Bikini Handcuff Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Kyle Darkheart

Post by BloodstalkerZ Fri May 26, 2017 1:41 pm

Kyle would shake his head as he didn't get to trap her "Ooo your just trying to...."He moans like a bitch as she starts to suck on his cock head. A camera guy had come into the ring and was getting up close to her and then to Kyle. Recording how she works her helpless prizes cock and now her prizes face was looking "Ooo  I swear if we ever have a rematch I'll make you... ooo keiko  yours amazing." He moans unable to hold back how he looks and how good it feels." He starts to move his hips.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat May 27, 2017 3:10 am

Keiko would continue to suck on Kyle's penis, to give him the blowjob of a lifetime in his current position. Keiko would continue to suck on it until he was close to an orgasm. Once he was super close Keiko would take Kyle's penis out of her mouth just so Kyle wouldn't cum on her face. She was the winner of the match so if anyone was going to have cum on their face it would be Kyle for losing this match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Sat May 27, 2017 11:13 am

Kyle would close his eyes and moan. Moving his hips to her sucking "Mmm please don't stop." He moans like a beaten bitch. His cock was fully under her conforl. "Mmm" it wasn't long in till she got his cock throbinh hard. Kyle was hoping she would ride him but when she started to give him a more aggressive blowjob he shook his head as he was about to blow. Just as he was about to fun she pulls off his cock and forces him to fun hard shooting his load on his chest and at his face.

Kyle lay there breathing hard and beaten. Looking destroyed and humiliated. All he could do was look up at her enjoying her work on beating him and making him look helpless. He didn't know if this was the end or just the start of her enjoyment of her victory over him

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat May 27, 2017 12:32 pm

Keiko could've just let Kyle lay there handcuffed in the corner covered in his own cum, but the crowd paid for more action. Keiko would wipe the cum off of Kyle's face and chest to rub the residue in his hair to slick it back. Then Keiko would lower her body to place Kyle's penis in between her breasts for a titjob to get him hot and bothered. "You're not spent already are you?" Keiko teased as she began to work over Mr. Darkheart some more in front of the cheering AFW crowd.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Mon May 29, 2017 8:23 pm

Shaking his head as he feels her breasts around his cock "uuggg your really trying to show me your the boss aren't you. Mmm why did breasts have to always feel good around my cock." He bites his lip. The crowd cheering her on more as she was controlling her beaten oppent sexually "Mmm Keiko please show some mercy. I'll do anything you want. Just mmm doesn't your pussy want my cock?" He smiled and started to move his hips with her rubbing

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon May 29, 2017 11:24 pm

Keiko would continue to give Kyle a titjob and would hear him moan for her. "Awwww, you think my pussy wants your cock? Poor guy, I jut think your cock wants my pussy, doesn't it?" Keiko asked as she continued to pleasure Kyle in the titjob. Keiko wanted Kyle to orgasm before she could do what she wanted to do next to her defeated opponent as the AFW crowd cheered as they watched Keiko dominate this poor man.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Tue May 30, 2017 2:13 pm

The more she was  teased and humiliates the more the crowd cheers for her. Kyle couldn't believe how evil she was and to have him  trapped in a titty fuck. He groans as his body already shakes as he shakes his head. Pre cum already leaking as if showing he would cum fast to it. "Uuggg i swear if we ever have a rematch I'll make yo.. u" he moans

Kyle just couldn't control his weakness . His body shaking hard As he trys to hold back but couldnt and he is forced to blow bis load again. His eyes rolling in the back of his head as he breaths hard "uuugggg" he just lays there  his cock still hard just like a young man should. "Uuuggg mercy please I'll do anythiny you want Keiko. "

The crowd still going nuts as they cheer her on for more.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue May 30, 2017 8:04 pm

Keiko forced Kyle to orgasm and she thought is was her turn. "I gave you a foot job, a blow job, and a tit job.
I think it's your turn to do something for me.
" Keiko said before she'd put her legs over his shoulders and would have her pussy right in front of Kyle's face for him to lick it. "You better make me cum before you pass out. If you do I'll reward you by letting you put your cock inside me." Keiko said giving Kyle incentive to give her pleasure as the AFW crowd would cheer loudly in the background.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:57 pm

Kyle was out of it. She had forced him to fun to the point he may only have one more shot in his young body. But his mind was at her mercy. He was hand cuffed and helpless to her mercy.  After she made her way up his body her pussy in his face. Hearing her demand he eat her all he dose is groan and say 'uuggg yes mistress.'  His mouth covering her pussy as he slowly take a his tounge and rubs along her lips before dipping it in to rub her clit slowly  trying to make her enjoy it.

After a fue moments he rubs her clit faster with his tongue then rams it down deep in her pussy. Sucking hard on her pussy as his tongue moves in and out like it was a cock.  He was frenching her pussy lips as well as he could for being trapped.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next