Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Iron Soldier and the Cunning Opportunist

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Iron Soldier and the Cunning Opportunist  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Iron Soldier and the Cunning Opportunist

Post by Winner3 Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:27 pm

Rosie remained floored while the Iron Solider said her piece. Despite seeming only semi-conscious, she was able to make out what Volkov was saying to her. The kawaii's head was swirling with thoughts:
I got the drop on this chick. Even if she was three or four times stronger, a few well placed hits to the skull should have been more than enough! Urgh I'll get her next t-!

Her contemplation would soon be interrupted by the impact of the hulking woman's body landing atop her own with a massive Body Splash! Rosie could only yelp in  pain as her arms and legs flailed upwards from the force of the impact before falling back to the mat lifelessly. The impact of the Amazon's frame coming down on her could be heard throughout the gym! While disoriented from the pain immense pain, and still struggling to breath under the weight of her much larger foe, she could only utter the insults on the forefront of her mind after exclaiming in pain from that splash. "Bwaugh...! You....man-faced...witch...." Unfortunately for Soto, Zarya seemed far from finished. At this rate, attacking the larger woman seemed to be her first mistake since coming to AFW. And it was proving to be a costly one.

The Iron Soldier and the Cunning Opportunist  - Page 2 RoNDaIThe Iron Soldier and the Cunning Opportunist  - Page 2 RXleMMpThe Iron Soldier and the Cunning Opportunist  - Page 2 PNIUArHThe Iron Soldier and the Cunning Opportunist  - Page 2 PceFPw4
The Iron Soldier and the Cunning Opportunist  - Page 2 V4UEFd
The Iron Soldier and the Cunning Opportunist  - Page 2 IgQk2vThe Iron Soldier and the Cunning Opportunist  - Page 2 PP89dH8The Iron Soldier and the Cunning Opportunist  - Page 2 ZoIhtGgThe Iron Soldier and the Cunning Opportunist  - Page 2 C8s1fSThe Iron Soldier and the Cunning Opportunist  - Page 2 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

The Iron Soldier and the Cunning Opportunist  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Iron Soldier and the Cunning Opportunist

Post by Iron Soldier Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:33 am

Man... faced... witch...

Zarya wasn't sure what insulted her more, the words or the fact that Rosie had dared to utter them. Clearly, little Miss Soto hadn't learned her lesson, and was not yet sufficiently humbled and intimidated for the russian's liking. Instead of getting up and off of her smaller opponent, or rather, practice dummy at this point, Zarya shifted into position for a pin, hooking Rosie's right leg while using her other arm to press her forearm against the girls throat. The Iron Soldier moved to press down with her considerable weight.

"You can't beat me, it's not possible, and you're a fool if you think otherwise. Stick to wrestling other little losers like yourself. Don't they have a whole division for you cream-puffs to play in?" Zarya sounded fairly casual, considering she was trying to choke someone out.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:27 am

Rosie had just barely managed to utter those insults with what little air she was able to take in after having all the wind flattened out of her by that splash. With eyes shut and body limp, just after insulting The Iron Soldier, Rosie laid there as Zarya continued her display of dominance by pinning the kawaii wrestler. Despite Rosie showing no signs of resistance, the larger woman still opted to place her forearm, and by proxy much of her body weight, across the her foe's neck.

Rosie would cough and spit whilst her throat was being pressed. She remained there long enough for her foe to earn a 3 count in a real match. Though the embarrassment of that instance would be something the petite wrestler wouldn't feel until much later. If and when Zarya chose to let go, Soto would reach for her own throat with both hands whilst coughing and taking deep breaths in an attempt to recover. She'd attempt to roll away, though that would prove to be difficult if her for remained on top of her.

The Iron Soldier and the Cunning Opportunist  - Page 2 RoNDaIThe Iron Soldier and the Cunning Opportunist  - Page 2 RXleMMpThe Iron Soldier and the Cunning Opportunist  - Page 2 PNIUArHThe Iron Soldier and the Cunning Opportunist  - Page 2 PceFPw4
The Iron Soldier and the Cunning Opportunist  - Page 2 IgQk2vThe Iron Soldier and the Cunning Opportunist  - Page 2 PP89dH8The Iron Soldier and the Cunning Opportunist  - Page 2 ZoIhtGgThe Iron Soldier and the Cunning Opportunist  - Page 2 C8s1fSThe Iron Soldier and the Cunning Opportunist  - Page 2 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat May 06, 2017 4:23 am

"I will tell you what..." Zarya began, sounding almost thoughtful, completely unhurried and in control. "If you admit from you're own mouth that you are a weak, pathetic loser, and you could never defeat me, I'll end this."

The Iron Soldier removed her forearm from Rosie's throat and got off the girl, if only to keep her conscious enough to answer. Even then, Zarya was unnecessarily cruel, slapping her palm on Rosie's belly and pushing down on the smaller girl as she got to her feet. Standing to her full, imposing height and placing her hands on her hips, the russian stared down at her as if the next few words out of Soto's mouth would determine just how much pain she would suffer because Zarya was done with her.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed May 10, 2017 5:30 am

The poor Kawaii girl was pressed for luck. Somewhere between being chocked to near unconsciousness and being pinned long enough to lose in a real match it had occurred to her: this venture was doomed from the start. There was no way she'd be able to beat Zarya. She let out several coughs as the Iron Soldier pressed her weight against her core and rose up. With the amazon standing above her in all her bodacious and muscly glory, Rosie could only let out a few more tiny coughs before finally catching her breath and panicking with a rebuttal.

"O-O-O-O-Ok! Ok! Ok! You're right! I was pathetic for trying this! I can't beat you! I'm sorry! I don't feel like getting injured this early...this early in my career. There's so much for me to do. So much for me to win! Please, just tell me what you want! ....Money....? Men....? the young woman gulped before finishing her statement. M-Myself...? Anything! Just-just please don't injure me!"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat May 13, 2017 11:53 pm

"Yourself?" Zarya frowned or scowled more then she smiled, but when she did, it was a terrifying expression. "Are you offering yourself to me?"

The Russian bully made a show of considering the notion, her eyes raking the smaller fighter up and down, slowly taking the measure of her, appraising her value and preparing to cast judgment. When it came, it was harsh. "...but what would I do with a loser like you? So much to win? I doubt you can handle yourself in the Kawaii league. You have no place in the ring with a *real* wrestler."

Her toned shoulders bobbed lightly as she subdued a chuckle, "Still, you've learned your lesson. I'm willing to end things here." The Iron Soldier bent down and extended her hand to help Rosie to her feet. She smiled, almost warmly, but there was something in her eyes that suggested refusal would be taken as a dire insult.... and this was not a woman who suffered insults lightly.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2