by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The debut of your new queen

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The debut of your new queen - Page 4 Empty Re: The debut of your new queen

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Summer could not believe what the white haired girl had just done to her as the AFW fans were chanting for her to stop covering up and allow them to see the goods as Melody was apologizing. Just as the American wanted to reply she would feel the Kawaii's hands on her breasts and let out a moan as she was being pushed backwards as Melody pushed her.

''You can forget about me offering you a place my in my group because of this Melody''yelled Summer as she tried to stay on her feet as she leans against the ropes. In her anger the queen bee would stop covering herself up and just glare at Melody before rushing forward and as she gotten closer leap forward in an attempt to spear down her opponent.

''You don't like being smothered right Melody well I;m sorry to say that you be getting an eyeful of my breasts for what you did''yelled Summer if she was able to spear the Kawaii down. For she would slowly crawl forward until she was able to engulf Melody's head with her breasts for as long as the kawaii wrestler stayed down.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:44 pm

Melody didnt know what to do and her hesitation let Summer drive her to the canvas in a spear. "AGGGGGHH" she cried out and lay there eyes half closed in a wince with the odd trace of a tear. She hurt so much now that she dared not resist Summer now. The musical girl heard Summer and gasped which was a mistake given how she was immediately surrounded by soft flesh. "UUMMFFF!" Melody protested and her face was bright red, she couldnt stand being pinned like this, it reminded her just how little she knew about wrestling and how she was a jobber. It was also humiliating because she actually liked Summer, despite her attitude.

Melody tried to squirm and struggle to get free but her air was going, for some reason the ref girl was not counting the pin which made her panic more as she was heading for a KO. At least a pin count would end it in a few seconds. Summer was much bigger and heavier than Melody so in effect she was trapped

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:42 pm

After spearing the kawaii with a spear and smothering the white haired girl the crowd were still chanting Melody's name while thanking for the show. This enraged the American as she would remove her breasts from her opponent's face and just smirk at her opponent as she whispered ''let's see if you enjoy having your breasts be shown for all to see'' in a threatening way.

Standing on her knees the queen bee would grasp the Kawaii's pink bikini top and look at the crowd as she could hear them shouting to return the favor and remove her opponent's top. Not caring if she would destroy the bikini top the redhead would pull with all her mind and smirk when she hear a tearing sound as it appeared Melody's bikini top would come off with no actually effort at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:29 am

Melody was trapped and was getting no air, she thought she was going to passout when suddently cooler air flowed over her face, causing the kawaii to gasp and cough. Flat on her back and dizzy she was an easy target for Summer who seemed intent on humiliating the girl by force. Her top tore and came way easily. Melody looked and went bright red, her hands coming to try and cover her massive breasts, which was a complete waste of time given their size. "Oh..... no no no" Melody repeated and tried to wiggle and shuffle on her bottom away from Summer. She wanted to get to the ropes where the small wrestlers could roll out of the ring and try and escape

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:10 pm

Summer was enjoying seeing the kawaii trying to cover up her huge breasts after the American had tear off her opponent's pink bikini top. Meanwhile the Fw crowd were enjoying seeing the both of them topless but from the way they were chanting found the kawaii to be more cuter as she blushed from embarrassment while shuffling away from the blond on her butt.

''I think you mean Yes Yes Yes Melody as this is only the start''whispered Summer as she would slowly step towards her as it seemed the queen bee was stalking her prey not realizing they were getting closer to the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:20 pm

Melody shuffled back now, although both girls were topless, giving the fans an absolute boobfest to gawk over. The ironic thing was the two of them together would make a devastating tag team, if they could get along and use their assets to double team, but that was a long way off now. As Melody backed up she was aware that the corner was near and instead tried to slide out sideways away from Summer, but Melody was too panicked to concentrate

On her way to escape she stumbled and ended up flat on her tummy just away from the ropes. Melody had taken the bump on her nose and through teary eyes she gripped her face and rolled over to her back. "UGMMM MY NOSE!" Again, she was wide open for Summer to humiliate if the Queen decided to end her pathetic challenge

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:07 am

Summer was slowly moving towards the Kawaii like an cat stalks a mouse as Melody would keep backing up towards the corner. ''You really are stupid aren't you Melody as you got no where to go''taunts the American girl only for the kawaii to slide out of the ring and ended up on her stomach after taking a bump on the nose after landing on the ground.

Trying not to laugh at the fact that Melody had hurt herself while holding her nose as the AFW fans were glad that the white haired girl was on her back showing off her breasts without covering them up for once. Climbing over the ropes the queen bee would pose for a moment before leaping off the apron as she when for a crossbody and if Summer would land on top of her opponent their breasts would collide to the enjoyment of the fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:00 pm

Melody was distracted enough to let Summer really show off now. She lay on the canvas, tending to her nose which hurt a lot. She just wanted to sit at home now with her headphones on and shut out the world. As she took her hands way she looked around for Summer who had been quiet since her taunt.

She soon got her answer, and gasped as Summer squashed her in the splash. "OOFFFFF GAWD..." her large boobs flattened and mushroomed against Summer's fine pair. She rolled her head as she wiggled. "Please.... get off.. just let me go!" Melody whined annoyingly which must have been music to Summers ears. As bad as this was, the kawaii just prayed that Summer had forgotten all about her phobia of facesits and would either leave the ring calling her pathetic or call for a pin to end the match

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:18 am

Summer was enjoying herself greatly when she heard the referee start to count them out as she turned her head as the ref yelled out ''Two''. Knowing that when the referee counted to 10 they both would be disqualified the American would reluctantly get off her opponent and stop flattering the kawaii's breasts with her own.

''Seems I have to cut our fun short but don't worry theirs plenty to be excited for Melody. Like becoming my throne for instance as I go for the pin and plan on how to turn your life into a living hell for removing my top''whispered Summer as she would grasp the white haired girl by the hair. After lifting Melody to her feet the American would try to push her back inside the ring as the ref yelled out ''five'' and soon after that slide back into the ring herself. If the Kawaii was still on her back by the time Summer made it back inside the ring she would place both her feet on either side of her opponent's head and slowly lower herself down as she planned to smother Melody with her butt.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:33 am

Melody got back into the ring courtesy of Summer who rolled her back in and she came to a stop virtually middle ring on her back. She had been battered in this match and her boobs hurt a lot. She needed to get home as soon as possible but she knew Summer had other plans! Hearing her rival speak, Melody shook her head. "No no.... dont!" She didnt even have the strength to fight off the Queen now.

It felt like slow motion as she watched Summer descend and gave a muffled "UUMMFFFFF" as her rivals smooth but cushiony butt smothered her face. Like a rabbit in headlights Melody lay there frozen with fear and let the girl sit on her face. She didnt want any more pain and hoped the ref girl would start to count her out

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next