Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The debut of your new queen

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The debut of your new queen - Page 2 Empty Re: The debut of your new queen

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:05 am

Summer was enjoying kicking Melody while she was still down but was a bit annoyed that her opponent had gotten herself free from the ropes. Not understanding why someone like her current opponent was doing in this kind of match did not stop the American of thinking about her future plans as the kawaii wrestler could be of use if she was trained to the queen bee's standards.

While Summer was thinking of the future as she saw her opponent roll onto her tummy and get back to her hands and knees while begging the American not to hurt her anymore. Appearing to take the time to consider Melody's request Summer would crouch down and whisper ''well that depends on one thing as I could be convinced to stop hurting you Melody.But in return you have to swear to follow me from now on and obey my orders'' and would rise back to her feet while waiting for the Kawaii's wrestler reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:49 am

On her hands and knees, Melody was conscious of the flash photos behind her that were taking pictures of her bottom. She bit her lip, as she never fully felt comfortable with this but accepted it was part of AFW. Melody felt Summer next to her and heard her words. It was a dilemma, she didnt want to be punished or hurt, but she was not about to roll over and be like a dog and taught tricks.

She got up slowly and faced Summer. "No... I will beat you!" she said proudly. It was odd how Melody could go from confident to pathetic and back again in an instant, but this was what the girl had learned. She as fine when she wasnt being pummeled or erotically dominated.

Melody raised her hands and motioned she was ready to wrestle, inviting Summer to grapple with her once again.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:08 pm

Summer was expecting the kawaii character to take her offer as she could use a wrestling in that division as her old followers were making their way to the AFW to help the American reach her goals in the league. So when Melody got back to her fet and say no this was not what the queen bee had expected as she whispered ''are you sure as under my leadership you can become great maybe even become a champion and all I ask in return is that you bow to me Melody''.

While waiting for the white haired girl reply Summer would grasp her opponent's hand with her own and once again push forward hoping the kawaii wrestler would reconsider and accept her offer.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:46 pm

Melody was conflicted. She wanted to win, and she certainly didnt want to end up with her face buried between Summer's large breasts and counted out. But joining a group did have some benefits. "A Champion..?" Melody questioned and thought hard. Forgetting that she could be this just by winning matches, and winning took practice, practice that she could get by beating Summer...

"Umm so what do I have to do?" She asked finally, looking down at her hand that was being clasped. She was aware Summer was so close to her and even though she had curves of her own, she was massively intimidated by her rivals cleavage. Melody was far too trusting, and this is what led her to lose so often. Would Summer cheap shot her?

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:37 pm

Summer was pleased when it appeared Melody was interested in her offer and just smiled as she wanted to make it seem they were still fighting and would wrap her arms around the kawaii wrestler's waist. As their breasts pressed against each other the American would lift the other woman of her feet as she when for a bearhug while hoping it did not hurt Melody to much.

''For one you got to lose this match and allow me to train you''whisper the American as she would wait for the white haired girl to reply while comparing Melody to one of her followers and hoped the kawaii wrestler was not as gullible as one of her followers.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:11 pm

The musical kawaii was taken by surprise as she felt Summer's arms around her. Compared to Melody, this girl was strong and it felt like she was being squished. It also didnt help that Melody could look right down her cleavage and see just how deep it was. "UUGMMMM" Melody let out a gasp and bit her lip. It was in truth as close as she wanted to get to Summer's large breasts

"So.. ugh... what training?" She blurted out in an attempt to distract herself. Melody was interested in being trained, she needed to learn how to win matches and there was safety in numbers. Melody pawed at Summer and arched her back, inadvertently making her own impressive breasts squash up against her rival. Between the pair, this mountain of cleavage would be quite the double team move if they caught a rival in a double hug

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:07 am

Summer was pleased when she heard the Kawaii answer and would just make it appear she was putting on more pressure as she would feel the white haired girl's breasts grind and mash against her own. Not knowing if she could actually work with someone who had a simular breastsize like herself the American girl would just whisper ''well for one how to fight dirty and ruthless as I can't have a wrestler working for me who is afraid to bend the rules if you get what I mean''?

Meanwhile the AFW crowd were enjoying what was going on as the queen bee knew that their were plenty of people who were likely dreaming about being trapped between both wrestler's breasts. Meanwhile the referee would move in closer to see if Melody was going to tab out or not as the fans were chanting for the kawaii to fight out of the hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:17 pm

Melody heeded the advice given, feeling rejuvenated by the possibility of teaming up with the Queen. "You mean something like this...." she asked as innocently as possible. During the bearhug she had managed to wiggle enough to bounce her breasts over Summers so now her cleavage was on show. Melody smiled and grabbed the back of the Queen's head, immediately plunging her face between Melody's breasts. It was probably a move that would end up with Melody getting her ass kicked, but a match was a match, and she wanted to now show what she could do

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:43 pm

Summer was expecting the white haired girl to complain about what she had to learn but when she heard the kawaii wrestler ask if she means something like this suprised the American. ''What you mean by th hmhmh ''replied Summer while she had the chance before she got smothered by her opponent's breasts whiles he thought to herself ''how dare you do this Melody as it seems I still got to teach you a lesson''.

As a result from the smothering the American would struggle to keep her opponent trapped in the bearhug as a result of a lack of air and place the Kawaii down on the canvas while trying to escape from her current position.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:30 pm

Melody enjoyed the feeling of Summer's face nuzzled between her breasts and was glad that she was finally let go. She touched down on the canvas and released her captive. Melody had a goofy smile again on her face and waited to see Summer's reaction. In her mind it was nothing more than a playful smother, a move to show her skill, to show she had some talent in the ring, ready for Summer to teach her more about wrestling and the AFW

"Sorry, but you were squeezing me too hard...."
she muttered, the silence was frankly making the musical kawaii nervous. She had just embarrassed Summer in front of her own fans

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next