Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The debut of your new queen

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The debut of your new queen - Page 3 Empty Re: The debut of your new queen

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:16 pm

Summer would just mile after she was let go to hide her true feeling as the fact that the kawaii had the same goofy smile on her face like a certain idiot ally of hers was pissing the American off. Even so she would wait until she heard an apologize and in her eyes it was not even a good one as she barely put in any pressure on Melody's back.

''It alright as these kind of things can happen Melody''replied Summer as she leaned forward to hug the other girl only to stop halfway and take a step back as a glare appeared on her face. ''But it seemed you need to learn the most important rule if you are going to follow me. And that is to never ever humiliate or try to smother me with those breasts of yours again you stupid idiot''screamed Summer as she lashed out with a slap to the kawaii's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:24 pm

Melody felt awkward. This was an awkward match, it was mostly a session that should be done in a private gym. Sure wrestlers talked during the match but this was odd. It didnt help that Summer was angry. She scolded Melody which upset the musical kawaii. It wasnt hard to do this, any teasing or humiliation upset her.

The slap echoed around the arena and Melody flung her head to the side. "OOWWWW!" she was sniffling now and tears formed in her eyes. "Sowwy.... I ...." She was in the verge of blubbering now and it was embarrassing. "OK.. I wont.... fight you... sowwy!!"

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:48 pm

Summer had expected the girl to slap her right back or at least complain so when Melody apologized it actually annoyed the American as she had to watch while her opponent started to cry. ''I don't want another crybaby or idiotic fool who gets tricked by everyone so woman up Melody or I give you a reason to cry about''whispered Summer as she placed her hands on the back of the Kawaii's neck and then attempt to smother the white haired girl with her breasts.

While she wanted to get a bit of payback for the smothering she had to endure earlier the American had another reason for doing this as she could now allow anyone to see Melody cry and appear weak if the other wrestler planned to serve her.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:30 am

The one thing that upset Melody was being shouted at. She wanted everyone to be nice and just get along. She blubbered now at the words and her face still stung from the slap. "I just want... to.... " before she could finish her sentence, Melody found herself on the receiving end of a smother of her own

The muscial kawaii pawed at Summer. Normally she would struggle more as she was terrified of more slaps or even worse! The crowd cheered as they sensed a KO coming and urged Summer to show off more

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:17 am

Summer was enjoying herself as she smothered the kawaii wrestler with her breasts while the crowd was cheering the queen bee on. At first the American girl was annoyed that Melody was not fighting back but after a moment just thought the girl was either giving up or thought this would please the queen bee as she released the white haired girl from her hold.

Expecting her opponent to land on her knees she would grasp Melody by her hair and whisper ''don't try to move out of the way or resist what i'm about to do'' while dragging the kawaii towards the corner. Position the white haired girl in a seating position in the corner before taking three steps away as she would turn around and turn around before backing up as she went for a stinkface.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:14 pm

Melody took a deep breath as she was released from the soft but sweaty smother. Summer was completely dominating her and Melody was losing all of her fight. She was red faced and easily led to the corner. Slumped up against the turnbuckles she was Summer's round bottom coming in close. Melody put her hands up to palm each cheek and squeezing a little she tried to hold off Summer but her arms were shaking and she was struggling.

"Gawd... no dont sit on my face.... ugh. I will do anything...." hoping that Summer wouldnt take her up on her offer. Although at least having Summer's breasts and butt on her face was less humiliating that nuzzled between her legs in a front facesit. Melody thought that was the worst way to lose

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:42 pm

Summer was enjoying humiliating the kawaii wrestler as she heard the crowd cheer her on as she backed up and press her butt against Melody's face. Only that part of the plan did not happen as her opponent pressed her hands against her butt and kept the American girl from going through with the stinkface as she heard what the white haired girl did not want to happen to her.

''Really you do anything Melody?'' asked the queen bee as she would take a step forward and smirk as she would turn around and grin wickedly at her opponent as she whisper ''I want you to lay down for me in the center of the ring and allow me to pin you down by merely placing my foot on top of your breasts''.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:25 pm

Melody let out a breath right against Summers behind as she managed to halt the stinkface. She looked up at the Queen who was grinning. "I... you want me to give in?" Melody asked and thought about things for a moment. If she let the girl pin her, it was less humiliating than being buried between her thighs in a schoolgirl pin or facesit, Melody hated that move the most. But then again she didnt want to be a doormat to anyone. If she joined this group, then it would have to be equal. Melody could be a tough fighter, at least in her head!

The musical kawaii reached out suddenly and hooked Summer's top yanking it, testing the frabic strength as she got to her feet. "Ohh.. I ... erm..." Melody realised that she was basically one tug away from baring Summer's perfect and huge breasts. The crowd certainly egged her on. Melody looked confused and worried, glancing back from Summer to the crowd, to the Queens breasts which threatened to pop free.....

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:08 pm

Summer would stare at the kawaii wrestler as she replied ''yes I want you to give up and let me win. Seriously do you got any family in Los Angelos as you remind me of this idiot I know from back home'' in an annoying tone. Not expecting the white haired girl to be much of a thread when the musical kawaii reached out and grasped the fabric of her tank top as the queen bee would soon panic as she tries to grasp Melody's hands.

Just as Summer had grasped her opponent's hands with her own she could hear the fabric slowly being teared apart as the crowd was chanting for Melody to rip the queen bee's top off. ''You little bitch don't you dare destroy this top''screamed Summer in rage just as her top got destroyed and allowed the whole world to see the American's breasts as the queen bee would cover up straight away to try and block them from the crowd''s view.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:35 am

Melody heard the rip and stood there stunned as she tried to figure out what happened. She saw the remains of Summer's top in her hands and went wide eyed. The hooting of the crowd also filled in the blanks a bit. "OH... OMG.... sorry... I..." Melody was all flustered, not because she damaged the top, although that was bad enough but because she stripped her rival, and it was just as embarrassing for her

The musical kawaii immediately thrust her hands forward and grabbed Summer's soft and perfect breasts in an attempt to cover the girl up. She thought she was helping, but Melody being Melody was never easy and never quite right. Her hands came out with such force that she felt a bit unsteady and it was effectively a push!

"I never do... I mean... Sorry... gawd!!"

She wished that Summer had pinned her because the match would be over and she could deal with a loss far better than having to see this replayed constantly on AFW TV

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next