Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 177 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Isa Kubota (Debut) vs Tuya Radna

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Isa Kubota (Debut) vs Tuya Radna - Page 6 Empty Re: Isa Kubota (Debut) vs Tuya Radna

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:49 pm

Isa released the hold at once as the referee called for the end of the match. Breathing heavily, the Japanese woman rolled onto her side and lay their on the mat after untangling her legs from Tuya's. She felt drained but exhilarated in her victory as her theme music restarted and the announcer spoke. 

"The winner of the match, by verbal submission, Kubota, Isa! "

It hadn't been the longest match on the card but it had been intense from start to finish. What's more, Isa Kubota had come out in her debut match to make a statement, and as far as she was concerned, she'd done exactly that. What she hadn't expected was to run into an opponent who was actually worthy of respect the first time out. 

EMT's ran out to check on Tuya, ready to assist her if she couldn't walk out under her own power. Isa got to her feet with the aid of the ropes, sticking around to see if her opponent could make it back to her feet on her own.
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Isa Kubota (Debut) vs Tuya Radna - Page 6 Empty Re: Isa Kubota (Debut) vs Tuya Radna

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:05 am

Tuya would glare at her opponent as she got announced the winner as the green haired woman did not want to lose in her debut match as ETM's came down to the ring to see if she needed help. At first the Mongolian woman's pride got the best of her as she got helped to her feet and would push the ETM's away from her as she tried to roll out of the ring and make it back to her feet on her own strength.

This when right for only 4 steps before Tuya fell down to her knees again as she was unable to walk back and to her own frustration and anger she would need the help of others to make it back to the locker room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:24 pm

Isa frowned as Tuya collapsed outside the ring and the EMT's moved back in to assist her. This was simply unacceptable in Kubota's eyes and the Japanese woman rolled out of the ring, glaring at the medical personal. 

"What are you, a weakling? Are you going to let them carry you? Get up." 

Isa bent down to lift up the Mongolian woman by the arm, supporting her so she wouldn't have to put too much weight on her hurt knee. She leaned in close, speaking so only Tuya could hear. 

"Of anyone is getting you backstage it should be a fellow warrior. Of course, I'm expecting you to repay the favor by facing me again someday. I'll expect you to fight with everything you've got. " Isa said, walking Tuya to the back and giving just enough support to let the woman walk on her own as much as possible.
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:37 pm

Tuya was annoyed at first when the Japanese woman got the medical personal to back away while taunting her for being a weakling. This soon chanced when she feels Isa help lift her up and supporting her while saying if anyone was getting her backstage it would be her which actually earned the Japanese teen the Mongolian woman's respect.

''Thanks for the help then Isa and I will be returning the favor once I get my knee checked out and hear from the doctor's how long I got to stay off it.. As I doubt they be clearing me to wrestle anytime soon but maybe I can start training again soon''replied the Green haired woman as the both of them slowly made it back up the ramp and into the backstage area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:32 pm

Isa Kubota managed a slight smile at that, "Look me up when you need a sparring partner." 

WINNER: ISA KUBOTA
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6