Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Isa Kubota (Debut) vs Tuya Radna

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Isa Kubota (Debut) vs Tuya Radna - Page 2 Empty Re: Isa Kubota (Debut) vs Tuya Radna

Post by Iron Soldier Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:05 pm

Isa had no intention of giving up the hold, determined to make some good out of the painful fall to the outside. Muscle rippled visibly under her skin as she tensed her legs to the limit even as the mongolian woman desperately tried to pry them apart, refusing to give Tuya a chance to breath. "Submit or pass out. Your choice." Isa stated, though she doubted Tuya would surrender this soon into the match. A knock out wouldn't end the match, but it might make Tuya easier to handle at least.
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Isa Kubota (Debut) vs Tuya Radna - Page 2 Empty Re: Isa Kubota (Debut) vs Tuya Radna

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:06 am

Tuya was trying her best to pry open Isa's legs and was about to give up when she heard the Japanese woman telling her to give up that caused the Mongolian woman to become enraged. ''How dare you tell me to submit Isa as i will make you regret even telling me to do so''yelled the green haired woman as she tried one last time to pry open her opponent's legs and if that failed would slowly start to lose conscious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:35 pm

Isa Kubota met Tuya's anger with a cool, level stare and an approving nod. Isa Kubota met Tuya's anger with a cool, level stare and an approving nod. "You have a warriors spirit. I respect that..." Her lips hinted at a smile. "But you will still submit to me." 

She gave one last squeeze in the head scissor before suddenly letting Tuya go. Rising to her feet, Isa slipped into her previous grappling stance and waited for her opponent to stand as well. "Get up. I won't claim victory through luck or happenstance. I prefer to beat my opponents the old fashioned way. Brutally."
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:31 pm

Tuya was preparing to pass out as a result from the headscissors with pride as she heard the Japanese woman telling her that she respected the Mongolian woman's warrior spirit and that she would submit to her in the end. ''In your dreams as i will never submit to you as i rather faint then give you that pleasure''replied Tuya with difficulty only to be released by Isa to the green haired woman's outrage.

Slowly Tuya would make it back to her hands and knees as she hears the Japanese woman telling her to get back as she glares at her opponent as she made it back to her feet and reply ''you will regret not choking me out earlier Isa'' while raising her hands into a similar grappling stance as her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:52 pm

Isa didn't seem to mind the fierceness Tuya displayed. If anything, it pleased the Japanese woman, bringing a tiny smile to her lips and a glint of excitement to her eyes. 

This time, it was Isa who closed the distance between them to lock up,  collar and elbow, with her opponent. At least, that's what it looked like at first. 

Instead, Isa Kubota would attempt to slip behind Tuya at the last moment, seeking to wrap her arms around the Mongolian's waist and trying to lift her into a sudden backdrop suplex and send them both falling backwards to the hard floor.
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:55 pm

Tuya would lock up with her opponent after making it back to their feet as they when for what appeared to be a collar and elbow lock. After a moment the true intentions of what the Japanese woman had in mind as she slipped behind Tuya and tried to wrap her arms around her waist only for the Mongolian to fight back by trying to repeatedly drive her elbow into Isa's side.

''I won't go down that easily twice in a row Isa''yelled Tuya as she would hoped the elbow strikes would be enough to break free. If that were to happen the green haired woman would try to get behind her opponent and wrap her arms around her waist as she goes for a German suplex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:17 pm

Got you. 

Isa thought to herself as her arms wrapped tight around her opponent, moments from delivering a spine rattling backdrop that would set up everything else she had in store. 

A sudden flash of pain blinded her, sparks exploding in front of her vision as the elbow strike nailed her perfectly. Before she knew it the Japanese woman had lost her grip and it was she who was being lifted as Tuya spun around behind her! 

N-no! 

It was that could flash through her mind before she fell backwards, landing hard on her shoulders and the back of her head bouncing off the unyielding floor. Isa Kabuto lay folded up like an accordion, eyes fluttering, seemingly completely out of it.
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:18 pm

Tuya was worried for a second that she be lifted into the air just as she send her elbow into her opponent's side and would feel the Japanese's woman's lost her grip. This gave the Mongolian the time she needed to spun around and get behind Isa and wrap her arms around her opponent while placing her feet firmly on the canvas.

''Thank you for choosing to flying using German airlines and enjoy your trip''whispered Tuya as she lifted Isa off the ground and as the green haired girl arched her body and released the other wrestler to successfully plant her opponent with a German suplex. After standing tall she would turn around and see Isa laying on the canvas like an accordion and would grasp her by the legs and drag her towards a nearby corner. Trying to force the Japanese girl to sit up straight in the corner first before taking a few steps backwards as Tuya would then rush forward trying to ram her knee into the face of her unseated opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:44 pm

Isa Kubota wasn't being very cooperative. This time the resistance was more from being almost dead weight then from conscious resistance. Landing on the back of her head had knocked the girl for a loop, and she wasn't entirely aware of her surroundings. 

And then there was pain as Tuya slammed a knee into the side of her face. "Ahhh!" 

The pain enough to shock her back to some semblance of awareness. The side of Isa's face burned and she felt as if her jaw had been dislocated. She touched her face to make sure nothing was broken and was relieved that it wasn't as bad as it felt. Still, her head was ringing, and she could do little beyond shield her head with her arms a kick her left leg at Tuya, trying to fend her off and hopefully catch her knee or shin.
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:38 pm

Tuya was relieved that she had turned the tie of battle with the German suplex as it allowed her to drag Isa towards the corner and set her up for another attack. It became even better for the green haired girl when she was able to slam her knee into the Japanese girl's face and hear her scream out in pain as she was about to step backwards when a swift kick from her opponent connected with her knee.

''Damn it''screamed the Mongolian woman as she would hop around on the ring while holding her right knee as this would allow Isa the time she needed to make it back to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next