Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:21 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Belly Match of Death! (Da Xia vs. Kyoko)

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Belly Match of Death! (Da Xia vs. Kyoko) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Belly Match of Death! (Da Xia vs. Kyoko)

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:26 pm

Da Xia smiled when she kicked Kyoko in the gut, expecting to get some time to catch her breath. But her eyes widened when she saw that Kyoko grabbed at her leg, preventing her from getting distance and recovering. "No no no! Let go of me you bitch!" she screamed out, trying to squirm in Kyoko's grasp to free herself.

But her once slave was determined, she was going to beat Da Xia into the ground for everything that she did to her. Another punch smashed into Da Xia's stomach as she gasped out, her body lurching again as she lost feeling in her legs and slumped against hte ropes, coughing and gagging for air!

Back to top Go down

The Belly Match of Death! (Da Xia vs. Kyoko) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Belly Match of Death! (Da Xia vs. Kyoko)

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:31 pm

Kyoko had Da Xia right where she wanted her and shed be damned if she let it slip away by letting the Chinese bully out of her grasp. Pushing into her, she felt her body give out after the punch and made sure she stayed against the ropes. From there she smirked as she knew Da was out of tricks.

"I can do this all day, not sure how much you can take though." She said with an added knee to Da's already beaten gut, moving her arms around her armpits to so Da couldn't fold up anymore. She really intended to make sure she had Da stuck.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:46 pm

Da Xia's arms came close to slipping out from the ropes once again, looking to fall on to the mat and end this punishment. But Kyoko was not going to let that happen, moving into Da Xia and pressing up into her. Gasping and coughing as Kyoko's chest pressed up against her, arms hooked into her armpits to prevent any sort of protection as a knee rammed into her gut.

Spit flew out of her mouth as she began drooling on to Kyoko's shoulder, there was only so much the Bully could handle to perverse her image and ego, but this was one of those times where she couldn't hold out. No matter how much she wanted to. "St-st-stoooop...stop...I-I can't....." she let out between her breaths, weakly attempting to push Kyoko away by her shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:51 pm

There was no easy way out for either of them anymore. Kyoko would sooner pass out then give up now an Da had driven her to the point that just letting her drop would have felt too easy for her. Taking a second to drill in another knee she heard Da's feeble attempts tp speak a second afterwards. Shaking off her efforts to push her back she leaned in and spoke in Da Xia's ear.

"Stop? Something the matter Da? Are you done now?" She said pulling her knee back ready to strike again. Staying still to hear what she said next she was ready to inflict more pain if it wasn't the submission she wanted.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:32 pm

Coughing out as Kyoko held her in her arms, Da Xia knew that she wasn't getting spared. She could only tremble with fear knowing what was coming next, so much so that she knew the only way to get out of this predicament. "Yeeeeesss! YES! I'm done! I give up!" she screamed out, her ego broken and her unwillingness to continue with this brutal attack on her stomach breaking down the arrogant Da Xia as she pushed off of Kyoko, trying to get away from Kyoko long enough to fall to the mat and get counted out.

It was singularly the most humiliating match and moment of Da Xia's life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:44 pm

Those words were like music to Kyoko's ears, the only thing tolerable to ever come out of Da Xia's mouth. Still it wasn't enough, and as Da tried to drop Kyoko kept her grip on her to make that painfully clear. "Woah, woah. Da sweetie who said you were done? You think you can make me your slave for months. Abuse and torment me and try to hurt my cousin and id just settle for that pathetic submission?"

Getting in closer she looked Da straight in the eye with so much malice it was scary. All the pent up frustration finally getting a chance to come forth and strike fear into the Chinese Bully. "You t take everything from me and I want it all back. Tell everyone, and I do mean everyone here who the true queen is or I swear I will keep you up on these ropes, or on your knees, or tied to a chair if that's what it takes to keep you up and beat on your until I feel like stopping, you hear me?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:50 pm

Da Xia's eyes widened, hearing Kyoko's vengeful words rolling off of her tongue. All the torment that Da Xia put her through was finally coming around to bite her in the ass. The threat of being forced to endure those brutal hits over and over again until Kyoko was satisfied was enough motivation for Da Xia to give into, no longer thinking about fighting back any more as she nodded her head. "You're the Belly Queen! I've never been able to beat you and your stomach! It's too strong for me!" she shouted out, thinking of everything and anything she could say to satisfy Kyoko.

But she had a feeling words wasn't going to be enough as she tried to get enough distance down to Kyoko's belly, attempting to pucker her lips and start kissing it. On live TV for everyone to watch at home that she was giving into the superior stomach. "Your stomach is unbeatable!" she screamed, continuing to try and appease Kyoko enough so that she would be spared any more shots to the stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:00 pm

It felt like a big weight was being lifted off of her shoulders from Da's words. to the bitter end Da had been stubborn and sadistic. Anything Kyoko had accomplished Da spat on with no regard for anything it meant to her. But now Da was forced to admit her own inferiority to save her skin and saying things Kyoko only dreamed were possible of getting out of her not too long ago. Kyoko allowed her the movement necessary as she started to kiss her battered belly to continue to show that she was truly finished.

It felt good as well. Kyoko smirked as she saw Da broken below her before patting her head. "Id call you an asskisser but honestly I don't think ive seen anyone kiss one as much as your doing now." She said tired but happy as she thought about what do next. "Well you've saved yourself the beating anyway."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:25 pm

Da Xia panted out, it sounded like relief was being gasped out of her as she was thanking Kyoko mentally that she didn't have to endure the punishment any more. She was about to drop to her knees, but she caught herself. She had a feeling if she did something without Kyoko's permission, she was going to find reason to keep hurting her. It was exactly what Da Xia did to her when she was her servant, she expected the same back from her as she felt the patting on her head.

It was humiliating, but Da Xia endured it. It wasn't worth another stomach beating. "Th-thank you. Kyoko." she gasped out trying to sound as pathetic and weak as she could, just to save herself as she plotted an after match attack. She didn't care if she lost the match, but if she could get the last laugh on Kyoko. It would all be worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:16 am

Kyoko saw the utter humiliation on Da Xia's face while keeping her like this. Not that she felt the least bit sorry about doing so considering her actions going into this. Da Xia had earned everything that had happened to her today and Kyoko was not about to stop just because she finally learned a little bit of humiliation for the sake of ending a beating. Backing up she pointed at Da.

"Stay right there Da Xia, Don't you move a muscle and ill end it here." She said as she moved to the other side. Moving forward she attempted to run in and drive her shoulder into Da's belly with a final spear. Hoping to end the match in style she put everything she had behind the spear and attempted to knock her down to the ground for the last time.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next