Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Path of the Hero!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Path of the Hero! Empty Path of the Hero!

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:01 am

Sonic had just had a rather embarrassing and intimate experience... after parting ways with Alex Sonic decided that she should get some fresh air. Getting fully dressed she decided she would go for her usual morning jog and maybe treat herself at one of the pastry shops near her dormitory. Sonic enjoyed the early mornings in the city the streets weren't packed and it gave her plenty of room to run. Sonic kept up her usual pace and her usual smile until she noticed somebody on the street...

She noticed somebody she hadn't seen since their match, Yuki Nakamura! Sonic was filled with fear and apprehension remembering how humiliating her loss was, including the loss of her crown. Sonic quickly tried to turn away hoping that the two would not notice each other!

Back to top Go down

Path of the Hero! Empty Re: Path of the Hero!

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:20 am

Spoiler:

Yuki herself was just enjoying a well deserved day off from AFW. Yeah sure she was a heel, but she did what she did cause she was sick of being jobbed out all the time. It'd drive anyone crazy! She wasn't evil at heart....

Though it seemed fate had other ideas, as she looked up and saw Sonic, not dressed in her super hero attire, taking a morning jog. Seeing the fearful look on her face, Yuki chose to keep quiet, hoping not to make much of a scene here in public.

Path of the Hero! WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:50 am

Sonic couldn't believe it, she began to curse her own cowardice! She was super hero, Super Heroes weren't afraid of their adversaries! Swallowing her fear and apprehension Sonic turned around and puffed out her chest proudly.

Making a few deliberate and powerful steps towards Yuki before dramatically pointing at her and shouting.

"Return my crown you..." Sonic stopped short... she couldn't think of anything cool to say.

"You... you... bad guy!"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:17 pm

Despite the amount of eyes that were staring at the over-dramatic Sonic. Taking a sip from her hot chocolate, she looked at her former opponent with an eyebrow raised.

"Be honest...that sounded a lot cooler in your head didn't it?" she asked, keeping calm despite this situation that flew down into her lap. And here she thought she could spend her day off in peace.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:23 pm

Sonic's voice warbled and shook, she felt nearly on the verge of tears and didn't quite no why.

"I... came here to.... i-i-i-issue you a ch-ch-ch-challenge! I will fight you in any match you want! I-I'll be your prisoner if I lose! And if I win I want my crown back!"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:31 pm

Giving a sigh, Yuki rubbed her temple, not needing the aggravation of this public outburst. Grabbing Sonic's hand, Yuki led her along to her apartment. The sooner she calmed this rookie down the better.

"Just be quiet and follow me ok?" she said, her face burning from this embarrassing episode. Hell, she'll GIVE sonic the crown if she keeps quiet. Deep down, Yuki admired the woman for her positive outlook and resolve, but in the ring she had to show this new heel persona. It was stacking up wins in her favor, but....she didn't feel right. Maybe of she gave the damn crown back she'd get rid of this problem and get back to work winning.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:52 pm

Sonic felt herself getting pulled upstairs into the apartment, not exactly resisting but not exactly going quietly Sonic would keep her spiel about heroes, justice and never giving up going the entire time trying to hide her apprehension and fear behind her faux-heroic bravado.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:06 pm

Finally getting into her apartment, he shoved the hero inside, shutting it before banging her head on the door. Going over the the shelf, the snowdrop grabbed the crown, tossing it over to Sonic, "There, happy now?"

She leaned against the door, arms crossed and waiting for Sonic's reply.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:51 pm

Sonic was dumbstruck to say the absolute least, the Super Sonic heroine had no clue what was going on. Sonic's mind rushed all over the place trying to figure out what Yuki's angle could possibly be. Sonic still trying to seem like the cool hero she claimed to be narrowed her eyes and glared at Yuki.

"Wh-what is your... angle? Why are you doing this? Don't you want me to be depowered for future matches? I... I don't get it!" Sonic shouted nearly breaking character

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Yuki gave an exasperated sigh, "You STILL don't get it? Jesus Sonic you are so dense. Do you honestly think I'm a seductress whose aim is to take over the world and destroy all the heroes?"

Part of her prayed that Sonic would at least have some sense and say no, but she wouldn't put it past the newcomer, seeing how she stuck to character even outside of the ring.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next