Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 20 Registered, 1 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

Amber Fey, d_ultsch, k0hryuu, Kelsea, KillerV, Link-mon, Lobo, LunarWolf, MacbookAir, Mystery Dragon, noob, Oathkeeper, Person, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, snappleR, Submissive Girl, Teesta, TheEditor1023, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

Looking for a matchup.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:24 am by Link-mon

Hey. Finally got my approval and now looking for my first match on the site.
Heres my first girl. Anything will do just looking to get a start.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15550-anna-ivers#430893

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

On a war path!

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On a war path!

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:48 pm

Tasha stormed into the lockers, punching one of them as she walked down the aisleways. She growled in frustration, suffering a rather humiliating loss to a certain Bangladeshi woman. It had started out friendly at first, but then the woman used their match to humiliate her in front of any wrestler was there at the time. In all honesty, she had never gotten angry at a loss before, it happened from time to time, but Tasha felt like she lost something more in that fight as opposed to the other matches she's been in.

"I'll get her back.. I'll make her pay tenfold.." She grumbled angrily, sitting down in front of her locker.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: On a war path!

Post by Toshokan on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:58 pm

From the door that leaded to the gym, Lynne entered the locker room. She was in a pair of black leggings and matching sports bra today, as she had been working out a bit to maintain her good shape. Wiping some sweat from her brow, she went to her locker and took a bottle from it. She then sat on the bench in front and took a gulp of juice from the bottle, letting out a satisfied sigh.

Lynne then noticed a woman sitting alone on the other edge of the bench. Lynne still hadn't met many people around there, so she got up and approached the woman with a friendly face. "Hi!"

All other characters are on hiatus until further notice!

Toshokan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:06 pm

Tasha heard a cheerful voice greeting her, and looked over to see a girl wearing mostly black. She raised an eyebrow, looking up and down her body for a moment before greeting back. "..Hi." She replied. "Listen.. I'm in kind of a bad mood right now, so, your best bet would be just leaving me alone, all right? Fair warning." She stated.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan on Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Lynne's smile shrunk just a little when she heard the unfriendly response. The woman seemed to be in low spirits. However, it didn't drive her away; instead, she would try something else. Lynne sat next to her, not getting too close. She then stretched the arm that held the bottle towards her. "...Want some juice?"

Toshokan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:17 pm

Tasha looked up at her, and sighed in annoyance. "No thanks." She replied. "Look. Second warning. If you don't leave me alone, I'm going to drag you by your hair towards the nearest ring, and tear into you. Hard." She threatened.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan on Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Lynne stared blankly at Tasha. Was she threatening her, just like that? She got up and looked down at her, getting angry now. "What? Don't get all agressive with me, missy. I was just trying to be friendly!"

Toshokan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:28 pm

Tasha growled up at her. "Lemme ask you something. When you see a skunk stamping it's paws in the ground, do you try to go towards it and hug it?" She asked, then suddenly reached up to grab her by the hair. "Because that's basically what you've done." She explained, and started to drag her towards the ring by her hair as she promised, and tried to roll her into the ring underneath the bottom rope.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan on Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:35 pm

"What? AAHH!" Without her seeing it coming, Lynne's hair was grabbed and yanked around. She screamed with the sudden assault; she gripped at Tasha's hands, but she was clawing too strongly at her hair, and Lynne couldn't make her let go. She was pulled to the ring, being thrown directly on the mat. She put her head on her head, her roots burning up, and looked back at Tasha, still in surprise.

Toshokan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:45 pm

Tasha started to climb up the ropes, and into the ring herself, and had a small smirk on her face as she climbed in with her. "You want to cheer me up? This is the best way I've found." She commented, cracking her knuckles while looking down at the redhead, waiting for her to stand back up.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan on Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:59 pm

Lynne quickly got up, seeing that the woman meant business. She gave a step back, as Tasha was dangerously close to her. "Wait, wait. My bad, okay? We don't have to do this." She fidgeted with her fingers, hoping that Tasha would let her go with only that, although she thought it unlikely.

Toshokan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top