Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An end to it all

2 posters

Go down

An end to it all Empty An end to it all

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:47 pm

After being humiliated last time by her rival, the supermodel was fuming today. Not only did she lose to her rival to make their personal score on an even ground but she had to suffer the fate of losing to her rival in a model photoshoot. She was the supermodel, Belinda couldn't take that from her. However, watching the blonde cutie on a cover of a magazine only boiled her blood and now, it was time to finish things. In Ami's mind, their little rivalry had gone far enough. Ever since they met up to this day, it has been back and forth but now it was going to end. Ami would put an end to their rivalry once and for all, she was going to prove to her blonde rival that the supermodel was indeed, the superior wrestler.

Ami had no time for games, she in her non-wrestling attire as she kicked off the show by making her way down the ring ramp and storming to the ring. She had one thing in her mind which was to call out her rival and challenge her to another match, their final match. Ami rolled inside the ring and quickly walked to the ropes that were nearest to the announce table, demanding a mic.

Once she took it, she would turn around to face the Jumboton screen and had a serious look on her face. She brushed her hair back and then took a deep breath, "I've had all I can stand now. This has gone far too long, there will be an end to it all. We've been going at it back and forth for a while now, this isn't going to end.....UNTIL one of us puts an end to it and tonight, I am going to be that person who does. So come on down here Belinda, it's time to settle this ONCE and for ALL"
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

An end to it all Empty Re: An end to it all

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:45 pm

Belinda was rather surprised as she was called out tonight, she had expected Ami to pull some underhanded tactic or perhaps attack her backstage or the like....but it seemed as if the Blunette had been driven into wanting to settle things. With Belinda winning their latest match and it having been a win that gave her a lot more than just evening out her score against Ami, but also one-upping her in getting that modeling contract.

The young Swede stepped out onto the ramp as her music played while she entered the arena. The Crowd cheering quite a bit for the young cute blond as she came down the ramp, wearing a pair of dark blue skin-tight jeans. A black halter tank top and a pair of brown leather boots. She made her way down towards the ring, grabbing a microphone off of a stage hand before rolling into the squared circle.

Standing face to face with Ami, a few steps away from the supermodel. " So you want to end things Ami ? Fine by me. You and I have been doing this song and dance long enough. Though If I'm honest, I never thought you'd be woman enough to offer to settle things for real." Belinda let out as she placed one hand on her hip.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:27 pm

The supermodel patiently awaited her rival to step up to the ring in the arena. She knew not to fear any underhanded tactic since the blonde was too much of a goodie two shoes to really catch the supermodel off guard despite Ami using every dirty trick in the book to get back at Belinda.

Once she made her way to the arena, Ami simply smirked and leaned back against the ropes and began to yawn, seeming dis-interested in what Belinda had to say once she entered the ring. "Yes, yes.....I quite agree. I do think it is time we finally settle this. We have been at each other's throats for quite a while....back and forth.....but now it's time to decide who is the better wrestler and who is the better woman" she said pushing off the ropes and walking towards her rival.

She looked her right in the eye, having a serious face on her for the first time before she finally spoke "So then....name your match and I will put an end to this"
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:35 am

Belinda stood in the center of the ring with her hands on her hips, eyes fixed upon the bluenette as she started to walk up towards the Swede. The young Northman would straighten herself up a bit and narrow her eyes. It did seem as if Ami really wanted to put and end to things, which was exactly what the Swede wanted to do.

It even seemed as if Ami was going to allow her to choose what kind of match, Belinda would frown a bit at the notion. Shaking her head a little bit the Swede would then release a sigh. " I don't think I should be the one to name the match type, I've got the feeling that you'd complain that I chose something in my favor the second that you end up loosing." Belinda let out as she would take a step closer towards Ami.

" However..." The Swede let out as she was barley an inch away from the blue haired super model. " You already mentioned what match we should have. Seeing as you want to determine who the better woman and wrestler is...I suggest a Last Woman Standing match." Belinda let out as she would tilt her head a bit. " Though, only accept if you aren't gonna whine about it, otherwise you can go ahead and choose whatever match type you want. Doesn't matter to me, I'll beat you all the same."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:27 am

There she was. Her hated rival making her way to the ring and strangely, Ami simply smirked and relaxed herself rather than get angry and flustered. Once she would step inside, the supermodel would simply chuckle and shake her head looking quite disappointed as she bit her lower lip and glared back at the blonde cutie.

"Ohoo you don't have to worry about me complaining. Whatever the match type, this would the end so I dont think any of us will get the chance to complain about it. I just want to see your face when I finally put this silly little rivalry to an end by beating you in your own match type and proving to you that I am the better woman" she would viciously rant back at the blonde.

Ami thought about it for a while, padding the mic against her chin before chuckling " You want a Last woman standing match? Haha how fitting....there will be only one woman standing at the end of all this......ME" Ami hissed back, glaring at Belinda, then dropping the mic on the ring mats.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:34 pm

Belinda smiled a bit when she heard that Ami wasn't gonna complain and whine about things, it seemed to bluenette was serious about making this their final match and now that she had gotten Ami Takeuchi to say so...it felt better. It was time to finally put an end to this whole thing. The Swede would narrow her eyes as Ami started to talk tough and shortly she then saw the blue haired girl drop the microphone. 

The Swede looked at it and then back up and Ami before she'd say. " We'll see how cocky you are after the match. Ami Takeuchi!" Belinda let out as she would then raise her hand up, pointing her index finger towards the blue haired woman. " We're finishing it tonight! After tonight there won't be anymore reason for us to fight, cause we're gonna leave it all in this ring." Belinda let out as she'd then drop the microphone, turn and then leave.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum