Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her?

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her? - Page 4 Empty Re: Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her?

Post by Maxy Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:43 am

On the same page as Ally was, it did feel a bit strange to bring that particular question up like that. She wouldn't have objected if Ally chose not to answer, but was glad she did. "I see..." she said normally before with a slight cheer in her voice before adding "Good to know." A few thoughts were going through her mind, but she kept those to herself...for the time being anyway.

"Anyway when we're done here we'll be off, unless there is something else you want to check out before we go." She still had more food to finish so they might be a bit anyway.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her? - Page 4 Empty Re: Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her?

Post by noob Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:06 am

Ally glared at Dai. "Whaddya mean good to know?" She asked before deciding to leave it alone. It wasn't a topic she particularly cared to discuss, especially in public. The leopard quickly looked away and proceeded to devour what was left on her plate as fast as she could. She didn't pay the skunk much attention until she spoke again. Ally looked up and nodded. "Yeah ok. Back to your place I guess." She commented.

Ally soon finished her food and was ready to go. She was eager to get back and hopefully get the chance to take off her leash. She was starting to get used to it but didn't really want to get too comfortable with it.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:37 pm

Daisuke didn’t mean to ignore Ally’s question about what she meant, but the cat would be clear about in due time if things kept going the way they were. When it was time to go they headed back without any extra stops along the way.

When they got back Daisuke instructed where everything that was bought, except for the stuff for Ally, should go. As she does that she removes her clothing and asks Ally to hand her specific belt from a specific drawer. It looks like something a cop would wear as Dai is one again in the nude but in the process of changing that. She asks for Ally’s assistance in doing up her shirt as she is dressing in a police officer’s uniform, assuring Ally that she isn’t planning on doing anything with it towards her. Her husband on the other hand…she grins before telling Ally he’s doing to be sore when she’s done with her.

If Ally gave no trouble after finishing Dai getting dressed, both with the shirt and assistance with her boots she would dismiss Ally so she could go start the rest of her tasks, however she also tells him to summon her husband, but not be too specific about it, finishing with a grin on her face.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:03 am

Upon heading back to Daisuke's place, Ally gathered all that they had bought and put it in its proper place. Due to the sheer volume, it took her a bit longer than expected. She came back to see Dai removing her clothes and motioning for a belt. Ally quickly grabbed it and tossed it to the skunk before running behind her. She'd give Dai a funny look once she realized what the skunk was dressing in. "A police uniform...why?" She asked while she helped put it on. The leopard was a bit relieved to know that it wasn't for her but blushed slightly as she was told to get Dai's husband. "Y...yes ma'am."

Ally scurried out of the room in search of Sion. "SION!" She yelled, hoping it would make it easier to find him. "Sion?" She asked, peaking into various rooms in search of the male skunk.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:00 am

From around a corner Sion replied to one of her calls in a cute sounding dog tone just to mess with her. He shows a small grin before saying "Sorry Ally I couldn't help it. You called?" He came to her after hearing her the second time and when he caught up to her saw her looking into various rooms. He didn't want to torment Ally, but it was something he wanted to do at least once. "Everything alright?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:31 am

"Doggy!" Ally gasped. Despite her appearance, the cat girl actually loved dogs. Her smile faded though once she realized it was only Sion. "Oh...it's only you." She sighed upon seeing the skunk. "Dai wants you. She has a...surprise." Ally chuckled, knowing what was in store for Sion. She figured it was better him than her. She'd point him to his wife before making her way off. She had chores to do afterall. At least for now she'd be busy with her work. Afterwards she might make a mess and run off once she was no longer 'under contract.'.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:53 am

He wasn't sure what Ally meant, though he would soon find out. Odds are for the next while Ally would hear what the happy couple was up to. Their fun would go to almost dinner time and after a the two cleaned up they would check on Ally to see how she was doing, though he would have a little bit of limp, which Dai would not comment about directly if either of them were asked about other than saying "He's fine" before given his butt a small squeeze.

Depending on Ally's progress she would bring welcomed news: If Ally was done all that was asked of her up until now she would have the rest of the evening to herself, that is after cleaning up after dinner, which would be happening soon.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:56 am

As the day progressed, so did Ally. She had gotten through just about all of her chores by the time dinner time arrived. She was a bit curious as to why Sion was limping but decided to just accept Dai's answer and not pry further into their personal business. She wasn't positive she really wanted to know anyway.

Hearing the good news, Ally couldn't help but smile. She didn't remember the last time she had worked this hard and was glad to be done for the day. She was already imagining the hot shower she'd be taking and yearning for her soft bed. The cat girl clearly wasn't meant for physical labor.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon May 01, 2017 6:45 am

If Ally thought this day was long and hard she would be in for a disappoint as this was only the beginning. The next dad in addition to her cleaning assignements she was also stuck with looking after her and Sion's daughter Sky and their son Excel. Excel behaved for the most part, though he kind of wondered what was all going on, only being told she's here for a week. Sky on the other hand felt like being a jerk at first and intentionally made extra messages for her to clean up. However she soon smartened up and apologized, even sharing some of her cookies.

Ally's 3rd day had a lot of work crammed into one morning. Daisuke granted her an extended break before staring her afternoon chores, giving Ally 2-3 hours to rest so she wouldn't go insane. Luckily for Ally when her work resumed Dai started her slowly, cleaning the Queen's office with Dai got some work done. Dai managed to get some work down, but a good chunk of time she kept an eye on Ally. Not a look of supervision, but a different kind, a look of interest. She called for Ally to come to her side. She then tapped her lap and told Ally to sit there. While their was another chair near by Dai wanted her close, plus her lap was better than kneeling on the floor. "I know today was very hectic for you, I bet you're not use to this sort of stuff, especially in this amount am I right? Well your performance hasn't gone unnoticed." She then continues. Remember back at the mall when I asked if you were a virgin and you said no?" She lightly beings to stroke Ally's head hair. "You've earned a reward." She moves in closer to plant a kiss on her lips.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu May 04, 2017 8:02 am

Ally was slowly being run ragged by Dai. First she had a boat load of chores to take care of...then came even more chores! To top it all off, Ally was even put on babysitting duty. The cat could barely take care of herself, let alone children. On more than one occasion she came close to beating Sky before realizing what the consequences might entail. With a sigh she took the cookies that were offered to her and gobbled them down with a quiet "Thanks..."

After a short rest, Ally found herself cleaning Dai's office. She expected the skunk to be somewhere else but Dai seemed happy to work with a little distraction. The leopard began dusting before noticing that Dai was looking at her. She fought hard to resist the urge to growl 'what are you looking at?' Luckily she didn't because it seemed that Dai wanted to be nice. Ally came when called. She hesitated at first but eventually sat down on the skunk queen's lap. "Yeah...super right." Ally sighed in response to Dai's first question.

What came next took Ally a bit by surprise. "Ummm... well yeah." She responded, her face flushing red as she felt the skunk stroke her hair. She really wasn't positive how to react to Dai. Upon thinking it over though, she figured this was a good opportunity to get on the skunk's good side and maybe persuade her to go easy on all the chores. So with this in mind Ally would lean in and kiss Dai.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next