by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her?

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her? Empty Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her?

Post by Maxy Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:17 am

It was a bit after Daisuke finished her match with Ally, given that her opponent and now week long personal pet needed some time to clean up after she dished out Ally's obedience lesson, and now it was time for the fun to begin. A maid's outfit and collar was given to her before Dai left the arena that day, and instructions of when and where to show up. She already had a long physical list of things she would make Ally do to serve her, and if the mood arose then she would also be of service in other ways.

She waited in her throne room, hoping Ally would not be late. She began to grow bored and rubbed her crotch with one of her scepters and sighed. 'Where the fuck is she?'

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her? Empty Re: Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her?

Post by noob Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:23 am

Ally entered the throne room with the collar in hand and dressed in her new maid outfit. "Y...you can't be serious!" She immediately pouted, showing Dai the collar she was expected to wear. Ally was a predator, not some house cat. The maid outfit was humiliating enough, but Ally thought the collar was just too much. The Leopard took a seat and started grumbling, waiting for her first commands and knowing the day wouldn't be pleasant.

"Anyway, I know I'm in the maid outfit cause i'm gonna have to clean. So what's dirty?" She finally asked, a bit eager to just get everything started and done with. She was hoping to just focus on whatever the task at hand was and try to forget that she was in a maid's outfit.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:42 am

After a little bit, Daisuke's somewhat innocent rubbing became a little more intense as she slid it down the inside of her panties. She was starting to forget about Ally and more about herself when she heard a buzzer go off...Ally arrived. She took her scepter out and waited for Ally to enter. She looked over Ally as she approached...Ally looked cute in her uniform for the day, what would be her next dress was still up int the air. She quickly checked the time and noticed that in fact Ally was prompt. "Thanks for coming on time and holding up your end of the bet. I can see you got yourself cleaned up nicely" she comments as she doesn't smell her skunkness on Ally.

"Oh yes you will be cleaning regardless, that's just what I picked out for your first day." Before she got to the list she remembered the scepter in her hand. She looked at it for a moment then back at Ally with a grin. She slowly points it at her, giving Ally an upclose and personal whiff of what the Queen's insides smelled like. If Ally didn't come when she did it would have been stronger and more sticky, but there was still a very slight dampness to it. If Ally tried to resist taking it in Dai would grab hold of the collar and make her smell it, but she hoped she wouldn't have to do that just yet. "Get use to it Ally, for depending on your performance there may be a lot more in your future, and if you misbehave what happened in the ring after our match, you will taste a lot more of it, so please behave and do as you are told the first time.

She starts off with an easy tast for Ally. "I feel like taking a shower but I'm not dirty enough yet. So I'm going to continue where I left off while you clean my boots, understood? And then after said shower you will be a good little leopard and dress me. Any questions?" She would point beside her on a table what Ally needs need to get to work.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:12 am

Ally winced slightly as the scepter was held to her face. The last thing the cat wanted after getting sprayed was to smell Daisuke any more. She had spent hours trying to clean up and even then she wasn't positive that it was enough.  Ally made sure to be right on time though. She didn't know what the punishment for being late was but she had no intention of finding out. She would try to behave for as long as she could for now.

"Hmmph...yes ma'am." Ally responded. "No questions." And with that, the novice maid would leave the room in search of whatever cleaning supplies she could come by. She came back and tried to pay Daisuke no mind as she went to work on the boots, trying to make them shine. The leopard worked diligently and scrambled around to gather Dai's clothes. She was fairly impressed by the size of her wardrobe but figured that must just be part of being a queen. Even her dirty boots still looked high quality. As for Ally, the maid's uniform was the only new piece of clothing she'd gotten in quite a while. She wondered if she'd fit into any of Dai's clothes and could possibly nab something.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:43 pm

As Ally worked away on the boots that the Queen was wearing, Dai continued to pleasure herself. She looked down at Ally's progress, giving a slight nod of approve as she began to moan. She continued until she felt the need to lower her pants to give herself more room. "Consider yourself highly honoured to be this close as I, oh god!" she hit a sweet spot and was really enjoying herself now. "Just don't try anything funny." She continued until she came, which would give Ally quite the conclusion to the impromptu show.

Part of Dai wanted Ally to 'clean' her up down there, but she didn't deem Ally worthy of that just yet. She wiped herself off and commanded for Ally to take the boots off her and hold them up for her. If Ally complied she would look them over, and assuming Ally didn't do anything foolish she would approve of Ally's first task. "Not bad at all. Bring them to my room once you get the laundry started." She stands up from her throne and lets her pants drop before taking off the rest of her clothing before walking off. While she was one to usually pick up after herself and not overwork her main help staff, she felt like reminding Ally who's yard she's now in. Ally had a free view of the Queen as she walked down the pathway of the throne room at out the door to go shower up, moving with beauty, confidence, and power.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:16 am

Honored was not what Ally would feel as Dai pleasured herself. The leopard would much rather have switched positions. "Well thank you soooo much for the show." she would say sarcastically as the skunk finally finished. For a while, Ally was hoping that she would just be left with normal maid duties, but it seemed that this wouldn't be the case. She looked up at Daisuke, waiting to see if she was done and what else she would want.

As commanded, Ally took off Daisuke's boots and showed them to her. Seeing as her first task was done she would move on to the next, watching the queen leave the room without her clothes. She would pick up Dai's clothes and wait for her to leave the room to throw them hard against the wall. "Ugh! Me and my big mouth." She complained. The leopard still couldn't believe she got herself into such a situation. She slowly gathered the queen's clothing and would go and start the laundry.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:31 am

As she bathed she began to wonder how obedient Ally was going to be. Of course Dai knew she had control over her new 'pet', however she wasn't going to put it past her to try and sneak in a mini revenge shot. Still, she hoped things would go smoothly.

When she finished she finishes she walked to her room, towel wrapped but still feeling as she did when she left the throne room. She looked to see if her boots were in their proper spot before pondering on what to wear. If Ally was there she'd ask her. "Help me decide please. I'm feeling in the mood for something with a weekend casual look." As she scans what clean clothes that remain she asks "Oh, by the way, you didn't happen to see where I left my scepter did you?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:05 am

Ally would start to dig through Dai's remaining clothes, almost getting lost in her wardrobe. "Scepter? You mean that metal thing? I threw it in with your clothes." She commented as she threw a few pairs of clothes onto the furniture next to the queen. Finally emerging from the closet, Ally would look to see Dai's reaction to her choices. "Oh, and kidding about the scepter. It's where you left it." She finally admitted. She didn't realize the queen wanted anything done with it.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:21 am

Dai's eyes became wide when she heard what Ally did with the scepter. "YOU WHAT!?!" she couldn't believe Ally was that dense and growled as Ally was clothing searching. Before Dai could say anything else, Ally admitted that she was only kidding. It took Dai a few seconds to calm down. "Don't do that!...Well then, please retrieve it and clean it...properly, or else I'll put you through the spin cycle."

She then asked Ally if she had any questions related to that as she began to look through what was picked out of the closet. "Let me guess..." she had a feeling Ally might want to know in the event her new 'assistant' didn't know how to do it "You're not sure how to properly clean something like that do you?" She tells her the way to clean something after a woman does 'certain things' to pleasure toys, then mentions there should be some polish around her somewhere, though reminds her Ally still has to dress then Queen when she gets back.

She'll have picked out set to wear by then, that is if Ally didn't get lost along the way.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:55 am

Ally laughed as Daisuke momentarily lost it. "Hahaha oh come on. I'm not THAT stupid." She said, despite now being lost in Dai's closet. The leopard didn't want to anger the skunk too much though. After being spun around in the match, the 'spin cycle' wasn't a pleasant thought. She made her way through the forest of clothes before getting tangled in some and putting herself through the 'spin cycle'. She stumbled out of the closet, covered in random clothes, and fell face first on the ground. Ally would look up at Dai and just stare. "...Ouch..." She mumbled.

Ally listened to the queen's instructions before shaking the clothes off of her and getting up. From there she would proceed to dress Daisuke despite being unsure why the girl couldn't do it herself. She couldn't  complain though. For now she was happy to be getting off fairly easy. It would be a bit awkward to clean the scepter though but Ally had done worse.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next