Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Maddie Hanezawa vs. GASTER

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Maddie Hanezawa vs. GASTER - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie Hanezawa vs. GASTER

Post by k0hryuu Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:20 am

There didn't seem to be anything handily laying about, causing Maddie to click her tongue in frustration. Glancing back up at the ring, she didn't see GASTER standing there any more, which generally meant one thing... Not wasting a moment, the dark-haired girl dove towards the ring, ducking under the flaps, hoping to both avoid whatever the masked girl was trying to pull, and to see if there was something down there she could use.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:39 am

Suicide Dive, despite it's name, was one of the Clara's more successful moves, with 70% of them usually landing on target with little problem.

Today, however, was when Clara got her 30%, as when she jumped through the top and middle rope, she didn't see Maddie standing there, and, without any way to stop her momentum, a crash landing was inevitable.

"AAAAAAAA", she screamed as she painfully landed on her head and torso. She tried to stand up as soon as possible, with fear that Maddie could jump at her from anywhere at any moment.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:59 am

A scream and a thud was enough for Maddie to know she made the right call, as she blindly grabbed around in the dark space beneath the ring, trying to find something to use. After reaching deep in enough, her fingers finally found something, which she would quickly try to pull out.

Backing out from under the flaps, the dark-haired girl clutched at the metal chair she had obtained, holding it by the legs. Turning to see GASTER already getting up, Maddie let out a shout and wildly swung the chair at her, hoping to score an effective hit.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:56 am

"Uuuuugghh", GASTER tried to get up as soon as possible, but her body and head hurt from the failed Suicide Dive caused said rise to be very slow.

Slow enough to hear Maddie screaming behind her:

"Wha....? AAAAHHHH", she couldn't turn around in time, just as Maddie hit her with a steel chair in the back, lowering to one knee from the shot, her opponent still behind her.

"C...Coward...", Clara said, without attempting to lower her voice, breaking character for a second. Realizing her mistake, and despite being in pain, she attempted to cover up the mistake:

"You are one cowardly hero, aren't you? Striking a defenseless villain like me in the back!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:37 am

She takes issue with this but not the times I tried to hit her in the crotch...? Maddie thought to herself, a bit irritably. Resting the chair next to her, upright with one hand, she looked down at GASTER and tried to make a threatening face. "The ends justify the means, right? Who care as long as I... save the world, or whatever you're trying to do...?"

Still standing directly behind the kneeling villain, the dark-haired jobber sent a swift kick at GASTER's rear end, hoping to knock her forwards.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:53 am

Clara was thinking over the matches she saw Maddie fight in. Either she watched too little of them or, simply put, she didn't want to use them before.

Back to the GASTER persona at hand, she needed to get up and try and attack Maddie, despite the painful feeling in her back.

"Hahaha, so you are a hero that doesn't care about mor...YEEEP!", GASTER tried to say, as her opponent, literally, kicked her in the butt, GASTER falling forward on her stomach from the hit.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:50 am

With GASTER laid out on her belly, Maddie reached down to grab her by the ankles and lift her legs up. With her foe suspended in a sort of wheelbarrow position, the dark-haired jobber pulled her leg back, interested in confirming her suspicions from before. "What was your first hint?" she said mockingly, right before aiming a punt kick right towards the masked girl's crotch.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:45 am

Maddie was slowly approaching "The Mean" category of opponent's Clara fought.

Although the slightly awkward crotch punt still didn't hurt her that much, she knew that, eventually, Maddie would find her way around her little "invincibility".

"Well, that...", GASTER answered to Maddie. Deciding to try a similar trick to before, GASTER, blindly, tried to get one of her feet out of Maddie's hands, and would attempt to slam the sole of her foot into Maddie's jaw, as an attempt to release herself from this predicament

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:39 am

Once again, Maddie felt her foot impact against something unfamiliar, and the lack of reaction or anything from GASTER pretty much confirmed that the first time wasn't a fluke. "I knew it! You fucking wearing a-GHHH!"

Maddie accusation was cut short as her foe kicked one leg free and kicked her right in the jaw. Staggering back a step, the dark-haired girl fell down on to her ass, letting out a frustrated groan as she rubbed her chin.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:59 am

"Crap, the gig is up.", Clara thought.

She heard Maddie realising what is going on. Her scream was fairly loud, so the nearby cameraman probably caught it, and the audience at home must've been very confused at why low blows weren't working on GASTER.

As she stood up, Clara realised she might as well reveal the trick to everyone as her opponent caught on. With that, as she stood over a seated Maddie, she reached to her tights, and took out what has been protecting her crotch all this time - a protective cup.

"Mwahahahaha! That's right, Madison! I have been wearing "The Shield of Eternal Protection at my weak spot! But even with knowing my secret, what can you do against it?"

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next