by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

Chaos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Melody and Harley vs Tsunade and Ayano - Elimination Tag Match

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Melody and Harley vs Tsunade and Ayano - Elimination Tag Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Melody and Harley vs Tsunade and Ayano - Elimination Tag Match

Post by ThatOneGuy Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:25 am

Ayano wasn't too happy about this. She really didn't want to get involved with tag matches, especially with it being elimination matches. After all if her partner got pinned or was DQ'd before her and the other team outnumbered her she was going to be in an overwhelming amount of trouble! But, she did want to get back at Harley for humiliating her in their last encounter and oh boy, was she going to make her pay!

The devilish little imp made her way to the room and would open the door, seeing her taller partner in the room. She was dressed up and ready to go, adjusting her belt buckle a little bit. "So, you're my partner?" She asked, but not waiting for an answer she crossed her arms and spoke up again. "Alright, well just throwing it out there, I really don't want to be involved with partners or anything, but getting back at that bitch Harley is all I really want okay?" She said, looking up at the woman. "Let's talk strats though, what's up your sleeve?"

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Melody and Harley vs Tsunade and Ayano - Elimination Tag Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Melody and Harley vs Tsunade and Ayano - Elimination Tag Match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:16 pm

Tsunade would look up when she heard someone open the door and saw her partner walk into the room as she checked out the other wrestler and waited to see if Ayano would introduce herself. Her mood became even worse when the other woman did not introduce herself and just replied ''Yes i'm your partner and you better not fuck this up as i just want to get my hands on that whore Melody alright'' and just smirked when Ayano was displeased as well but just wanted to get a chance to hurt Harley.

''Fine by me to be honest as you can destroy Harley while i get Melody''replied the former doctor as she just smirked as she had a feeling this girl would enjoy her strategy. ''Well my plan was just to keep one of them trapped in our corner and use quick tags to beat her up and we could always just bend the rules just a little to make sure the match goes our way Ayano'' said the Japanese native as she wondered if the other woman had a different strategy.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:57 pm

Ayano had smirked as she heard that all Tsunade wanted to do was hurt Melody. Maybe this wasn't going to be such a bad partnership. Though the imp did get a bit irritated with the idea that she herself would fuck it up. "Hahahahaha! I think that you might want to watch your mouth! I won't mess this up, I know that much. I don't know about you though...." The brat stuck her tongue out at the former doctor before crossing her arms a bit. "Cutting the ring in half? Sounds like a pretty good plan! I can be pretty aggressive myself, so this shouldn't be a problem."

The young woman had tapped her foot a bit as she suggested bending the rules, just to another chuckle. "Hehe, you don't know me too well do you?" Ayano asked, smirking a bit as she was quite proud of the fact that she was always willing to break any and all rules she could just to get ahead.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:46 pm

Tsunade would crack her knuckles when she heard the brat warning her to hold her tongue as she was about to reply back when the other girl stuck her tongue causing the former doctor to laugh. After getting herself under control Tsunade would reply ''i like the fact that you approve of my plan but never tell me to watch my mouth or else my fist is going to meet your face up close got it''warned the Japanese native.

But in the end it seems this partnership would not be so bad as she meet a woman who like her loved bending the rules in their favor and would join Ayano in chuckling for a moment. ''Well since we both know how to bend the rules i suggest we do so but who should we destroy first with our tactic Melody or the poor victim she teaming up with?'' asked Tsunade to her partner.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:34 pm

The bratish little imp's eyes shrunk a bit, how dare she threaten to punch her in the face! She didn't have much time to worry about that though, not when she had to team up with the former nurse. "Well, honestly I would love to save Harley for last. I have a big score to settle with her and I would love to make it as slow and agonizing for her as possible.

The younger woman looked up at her older partner and smirked. "So let's get rid of Melody first and then we can really have fun with that goody goody!" With that she clenched her fists a bit and turned around. "Now let's get going! Got a couple of girl's to beat the snot out of!" She stated excitedly, almost charging as she made her way towards the door, swinging it open with force as she left the room.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:27 pm

Tsunade did not notice Ayano's eyes shrunk a bit as she just listed to the brat telling the blond that she wanted to save Harley for last and beat the girl up while making it slow and agonizing for whoever it was the brat wanted to beat up. ''Alright fine by me but i want to be the one to finish of Melody and if you dare and go for an finisher on my opponent Ayano then you won't like what i do to you'' replies the former doctor as she wanted to wait for the other girl's reply only to see Ayano swing the door open and leave the room.

Not wanting to see like the lesser wrestler Tsunade would be quick to follow Ayano out of the door as she yelled ''hey brat wait up and stay behind me when we make our entrance alright''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2