by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Marie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Marie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea) - Page 2 Empty Re: Marie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 28, 2008 5:57 pm

Marie smirked a little. "I see." She replied, watching as Cassandra stepped around her, listening to her as she started to persuade her, then blinked when she suddenly swivelled around towards her. She licked her lips slowly at the provacative position she was in, then smiled a little at her. "Hmmm.... a few assignments, huh? I dunno.... I'm not too wild of the idea of being under someone's command. You DO seem like a rather interesting individual though. Hmm... Decisions, decisions." She said thoughtfully, looking up as she mulled the choices over in her mind.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Marie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea) - Page 2 Empty Re: Marie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea)

Post by Kelsea Wed May 28, 2008 11:10 pm

Cassandra gave her a slightly dark, slightly stern look.

"I should say its better to be under my command rather then being apposed to me... Disregarding both titles and salary opportunities, I am not the kind of person you want annoyed at you." And then within an instance she was giving Marie that sly smile again, then started walking back towards her chair behind the desk

"There was something else... Concerning a certain friend of yours. The so called Perpetual Knight, Princess Nocturnal...?"

Spotlight
characters:
Marie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea) - Page 2 ELZuoMvMarie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea) - Page 2 OG5hnuaMarie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea) - Page 2 Cg3CzYmMarie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea) - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 28, 2008 11:14 pm

Marie smirked a little at Cassandra when she threatened her.

"Hmm... you don't scare me sweetie. Scare tactics won't work to get me what you want me to do."

She grinned, crossing her arms over her chest, then she frowned a little at the name.

"You mean Mary Make-believe? Could care less what happens to her, she's not my friend. Just someone I saw who, under the right persuasion, could do my bidding. There's also one thing more. There's a woman here. Tasha Veith. I. HATE. Her."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu May 29, 2008 12:00 am

Cassandra let out a hearty chuckle.

"Do you really think me, Cassandra Sellers, General Manager of Friction deals in scare tactics?" Cassandra sat fluidly back down into her chair.

"Believe me Marie, if I wanted to have you scared... Then you would know what the fear of god was... Just like if I want you to do what I want, then that is what I'll have one way or the other. All wrestlers here have a contract with AFW, so if I really wanted I could just put you in whatever match I wished whether you liked it or not. But I see potential in you, I think it would be much more beneficial for both of us if we saw eyes to eye on this... Much better off"

After Marie comment about Tasha and Princess Nocturnal, Cassandra calmly replied.

"Tasha Veith... I will keep that in mind. As for Princess Nocturnal, I caught word of what you did as someone over heard you two speak in the gym... Quite cunning actually if you don't mind me saying so. Unfortunately Princess Nocturnal never ran into Tanya... She did however catch a glimpses of your last matches and is none to pleased with your 'behavior' in the ring, she's now looking to challenge you to a match. Its that kind of righteous thinking that tends to put a cramp on the entertainment in this business..."

Spotlight
characters:
Marie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea) - Page 2 ELZuoMvMarie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea) - Page 2 OG5hnuaMarie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea) - Page 2 Cg3CzYmMarie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea) - Page 2 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 29, 2008 12:20 am

Marie chuckled a little when she tried to intimidate her.

"Sweetie, you're going about it the wrong way. I don't respond well to threats. But... I like you, so I'll let it slide."

She said to her.

"Just keep in mind though, you gather a lot more flies with honey than with vinegar." She smirked, knowing it was ironic considering the fact she gave most girls here nothing BUT vinegar. She then listened to what she had to say next, smiling and nodding her.

"Now that's better... thank you for the compliment, sweetheart." She said to her, not meaning it in an insulting way, merely trying to inform her subtly that she would be up for more than just taking orders from her, then snorted a little.
"Figures... pawns can never do anything right. Heh, she saw me, huh? Oh well, she was proving to be kind of useless anyways." She said with a shrug. "A match, hm? All right. I'll be sure to take Ms. Make Believe down a peg or two."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu May 29, 2008 2:34 am

"Please, do not tell me how to do my job." Cassandra said coldly when Marie suggested she was going about it the wrong way... Particular as she had just said she was not using what she believed to be scare tactics here. She was a woman of power, and every pore seemed to exude that power...

Never-the-less a few moments later, any dark veil seemed to lift and she was speaking as she had before.

"Yes... You will take her down a peg or two.." Cassandra said with a sly smile "In fact, this would be your first assignment... If you could call it that, considering you wish to face her anyway. Princess Nocturnal and her band of superheroes 'Team Supreme' seemed set to cause quite a lot of problems here in AFW when they first joined.. But after some management decision by myself, 'Team Supreme' was promptly crushed. But now, her attempt to win you over shows that Princess Nocturnal is trying to rebuild the faction, I want to have a road block at every avenue where that is concerned.

I'm sure your finest and skill will be too much for her to handle in any match... But Princess Nocturnal, being the goody two shoes that she is, will want a standard match where the rules are upheld rigidly... That really doesn't do you or the fan justice, I know you need your room to work. So I'm suggesting that I preempt her challenge and set up the match myself... A match that would be interesting... Perhaps you could come up with a suggestion or two of what kind of match that would be..?" Cassandra smiled, she knew that Marie would be able to read between the lines... Marie could decide on any match she wanted to face Princess Nocturnal in and the perpetual knight would be trapped into having to face Marie under her terms!

(ooc- please have Marie suggest at least two different types of matches)

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 29, 2008 2:42 am

Marie nodded slowly when Cassandra informed her of this Princess Nocturnal, smirking a little. She was really starting to like the way this woman thought. She chuckled softly when she asked if she had any ideas.

"Oh, I can think of a few... she seems to be rather prideful, so it might be fun to strip her of that and more in a strip match... or, I could really humiliate her in a match where the condition would be to hogtie her... hmm..... Ooh, or maybe even do a special request match and once I'm done humiliating her, I could force her to humilate herself after I beat her. What sounds like it would be the most entertaining for you to watch, hmm?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri May 30, 2008 1:54 pm

"Hmmm.." Cassandra mused, still smiling "I believe the idea of stripping her of her pride and clothing has struck a chord with me. Very well, a strip match can be arranged.. Does this mean we have an understanding..?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri May 30, 2008 6:26 pm

Marie slowly started to smile and nod, holding her hand out for her to shake. She then looked up at her, licking her lips.

"Mmm... I'd love to do a hentai match with you sometime though. Perhaps off record... it'll be just you and me... two alphafemales trying to force each other to bend to our will. I wonder who would be stronger?" She questioned with a small grin.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri May 30, 2008 11:47 pm

Cassandra smiled slightly and shook Marie's hand

"Unlike my sister, I enjoy domination in other areas then physically being in a match... But I do appreciate your good taste women." she said with a smirk

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next