by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

3v3! Contract Match: Silent Strategist, Mad Scientist, Sadistic Witch vs Starstruck!

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

3v3! Contract Match: Silent Strategist, Mad Scientist, Sadistic Witch vs Starstruck! Empty 3v3! Contract Match: Silent Strategist, Mad Scientist, Sadistic Witch vs Starstruck!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:06 am

Standard 3v3 Match!
Conditions: Elimination! Last team standing wins! The winning team will also win the losing team's contracts!

"You just had to pick a FUCKING GOD DAMN FIGHT didn't you!?" Manager screamed in his office as he picked up his entire desk and threw it across the room, papers flying every where. Siki jumped back while Haruka, for the first time, seemed worried.

"Well they started-," Siki said before Manager threw a kitchen knife pass her, seemingly pulling it out of no where.

"I don't give a fucking rat's ass who started it!" Manager exclaimed as he slammed his fist into the wall of his office, creating cracks, "What was the one FUCKING RULE I HAD!?"

"Not to pick fights," Haruka and Siki said sheepishly.

"NOT TO FUCKING PICK FIGHTS! And what did you do? You two got your contracts on the line because of what!? I don't even know!" Manager grunted before taking deep breathes and picking up his fedora that had fallen off. He picked his desk back up and placed it back down before regaining his composure.

"Sorry about that, lost my cool," Manager said.

"That's okay Cut-Manager," Haruka said, stopping herself from enraging the 19 year old again.

"Look, Starstruck is a three person team, which means you're dragging another person into this. I'm giving you one shot to fix this," Manager said before dismissing the two wrestlers.

"So that's why I'm here?" Abigail asked her two colleagues as they were about to exit backstage and into the arena, "You two really angered Manager."

"Yeah," Haruka sighed.

"Welp, nothing to do now but kick some cuties asses and making them mine!" Siki cheered as they exit backstage.

"I really don't get you two," Abigail said as the three walked down the ramp and climbed into the ring, getting into their respective corner.

3v3! Contract Match: Silent Strategist, Mad Scientist, Sadistic Witch vs Starstruck! Abigai10
3v3! Contract Match: Silent Strategist, Mad Scientist, Sadistic Witch vs Starstruck! Haruka14
3v3! Contract Match: Silent Strategist, Mad Scientist, Sadistic Witch vs Starstruck! Shiki_22

Last edited by Ragdoll_Jobbers on Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:11 am; edited 2 times in total

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

3v3! Contract Match: Silent Strategist, Mad Scientist, Sadistic Witch vs Starstruck! Empty Re: 3v3! Contract Match: Silent Strategist, Mad Scientist, Sadistic Witch vs Starstruck!

Post by PV Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:47 am

"Amber why are we having a match?" Lara asked looking a bit bemused as she got ready into her Star gear.

"Look, I told you on the phone, this is a chance to a) actually wrestle and b) show the AFW we are THE tag team" Amber replied to her partner. Cassie sat there looking thoughtful without saying a word, then again, she never did really.

"But its a contact match and have you seen the girls? They're freaking huge, even Cass would struggle!" Cassie grunted in the direction of Lara but there was no doubt this team were much bigger.

"Yeah, so we either win and kick ass, or the get out of our contacts. We havent had a decent match here in AFW yet, and the only thing our manager got for us was that joke match were all three of us took on that kawaii Melissa Green. Do you remember what happened to her?"

Lara blushed slightly, she knew full well what happened. Cassie just nodded.

"I didn't mean to end up sat on her face I just... I got nudged forward... Anyway you were straddling her legs and Cass was lay on her chest. Plus we were paid well for it!"

Amber shook her head. "It was a joke, the girl was like 90ibs and she had ALL of our 430ibs on top of her. We could have killed her after Cass gave her the big splash, and no Lara you didnt have to smother her... We're not a joke team here to thrill the male members of AFW and the crowd, we're wrestlers."

The team were called by the stage hand and they all stood up ready.

"OK so we do what we do best.. come on!" Amber was certainly fired up. As the team made their way out they caught a glimpse of their rivals, and tried to ignore the boos from the crowd.

"Jeeze.. look at them. Amber what if they saw our match against Melissa, they could do the same to you, or me.... or Cass!" Lara said worried. Amber shook her head "Gals, come on, relax. Do they look like that kinda team?"

As the three entered the ring they stretched and got ready. Finally Cassie spoke. "I want the bigger girl!" She seemed excited. Amber seemed confident, Lara was still replaying how they had squashed Melissa and couldnt help but think someday they would be the ones in that position.

"I hope you are ready to be StarStruck!?" Amber said, looking to ready herself and the team, and see how her rivals would react.

PV

Back to top Go down

3v3! Contract Match: Silent Strategist, Mad Scientist, Sadistic Witch vs Starstruck! Empty Re: 3v3! Contract Match: Silent Strategist, Mad Scientist, Sadistic Witch vs Starstruck!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:00 am

The three girls watched as their opponent entered the arena and met them in the ring. Siki smirked at the team while Haruka thought the girls were absolutely adorable. Meanwhile Abigail was already analyzing them and going through their only match.

"Hehe, how cute. You cuties are just absolutely adorable," Haruka cooed as she winked at the three smaller girls. Siki licked her lips, when she saw Cassie and thought how delicious she would taste in bed. Haruka saw this and smacked the back of her head.

"Hey! What was that for!" Siki asked.

"Remember what Manager said. We don't want to anger him again," Haruka reminded.

"Oh fine," Siki said before eyeing Cassie again, "I think I'm going to like you."

As her partners made banter with their opponents, Abigail finished her analyzes and recited her information she gathered from her memory.

"Starstruck, a three women team. Amber, Lara, Cassie. Ages 21, 20, 24. Their weights are 125 lbs, 135 lbs, and 170 lbs, making a total of 430 lbs. Height, 5'4, 5'5, 5'7. Type, powerhouse type, overpowering opponents through teamwork and submission holds. Finishers, Now you are Starstruck and Triple Trouble. Analysis, complete," Abigail said before narrowing her eyes at her opponents.

Haruka smirked as she took off Abigail's hat and ruffled her hair. "You're so cute, memorizing their information before the match. But sweetie, we already know that, well at least I do," Haruka smiled before looking at Siki, who simply just whistled.

"Let's just get this match started!" Siki exclaimed as Haruka and Abigail backed off and slipped out the ring, "I'm up first!"

Last edited by Ragdoll_Jobbers on Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:37 am

The friendly response almost made Lara feel a little easier and she smiled back at her rivals. She was always the trusting type and this was mostly her downfall. Amber was all business and scowled at the makeshift team. She wanted to get in and get them pinned one by one so they could prove their worth as a tag team Cassie on the other hand was quite taken with Siki and nodded in approval at the comments.

"Likewise, we shall see who comes out on top.."

The analysis Abigail gave whilst correct didnt help Lara much. "Is she some kinda robot or something....?" she question half joking, half worried. Egged on by Amber she stepped forward to start for the team. Only she saw Siki ready to start and looked up at the giant of the woman. "Err... Cassie..." she said and looked hopefully at her larger partner.

Cassie chuckled and moved ahead of Lara who scampered off out of the ring with Amber. The bigger girl at 5'7" and 170ibs was still dwarfed by Siki so she knew this would be a battle. Cassie raised her hands and beckoned Siki onto her.

"Lets see what you have big girl!" Cassie loved to wrestle, she loved the close contact and she loved strong rivals.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:33 pm

Abigail didn't seem faced what so ever at the robot comment and instead, stared blankly at the girls, watching them closely from behind the turnbuckle. Haruka smiled and pinched Abigail's cheeks in a motherly fashion. "Go get'em Siki! But please do be careful, we don't want Manager showing up just because you're going overboard!" Haruka warned as she leaned against the corner ropes.

"Heh, no promises!" Siki winked back as she threw her cape and witch cap out of the ring, revealing her skimpy attire and readied herself as the bell rang, "Here we go sexy!" Siki would walk to the center of the ring, and ready to offer a test of strength but if Cassie accepted, Siki would knee her in the crotch with a lowblow!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:49 pm

Cassie moved out and the pair would jockey around the ring testing each other to see who would take the upper hand. When she was offered a test of strength, Cassie just couldnt resist. She linked hands, keeping her eyes locked on Siki.

Cassie loved fighting bigger girls just as much as she like splatting them with a big splash, there was something about the test of strength that she loved. As she pushed and struggled, she could hear the encouragement from her corner and it actually distracted her

"Come on Cass!" Lana called out, causing her to turn. What she didnt see was the sneaky low blow.

"UUAGGNNNNNN!" Cassie's eyes crossed and she slumed straight down to one knee, her hands breaking off the hold to clutch at her tender parts. Lara gasped and called out again, which was not helping.

"OMG Cassie!" Amber meanwhile did not look amused at the cheating. Even though they were usually cheats in matches.

Cassie meanwhile needed a moment, The match had not started well.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:56 pm

"Hahaha!" Siki laughed as she watched Cassie react to her low blow, "Let me cast a spell on you!" Siki chuckled as she would spin Cassie around and wrap her arms around her waist. Abigail would raise an eyebrow as Siki would start off with her signature move so early in the match while Haruka simply smiled.

"Bippity!" Siki cheered as she bent backwards, slamming Cassie into the mat, "Boopity!", Siki brought Cassie back forward into an Atomic Drop onto her knee, "BOOP!", Siki would then let go of Cassie, letting her body drop to the mat before hopping into the air and splashing on top of Cassie!

"Her signature already?" Abigail asked.

"Heh, Siki likes to rush things some times. Appears she's eager to take Cassie home as a pet," Haruka mused as she leaned on the rope and watched Siki get off Cassie.

"How do you like my spell?" Siki asked in a taunting manner.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:26 pm

Cassie was not expecting the next move. Hardly anyone she knew went for a finisher so soon, but Siki was much bigger and much stronger, not that Cassie wanted to admit this. In truth this was a genius move by the makeshift tag team. Taking out the biggest member of star struck would mean that Amber and Lana would be at a serious disadvantage

"OOFFFF" Cassie grunted with the suplex, the crowd gasped at seeing her lifted like she was some 90ib jobber. The landing was hard and the atomic drop did little to help. "AGGHHHHH" before the landed. Cassie writhed which was soon stopped by Siki splashing down on her,

"UUGGHHHH" now she knew how all those girls felt when she splashed on them. Cassie writhed and struggled to get her air from the impact. The ref dropped and slapped for "ONE!" Amber and Lana looked on seriously worried. "AH SHIT!" Cassie could hear Siki taunt her and she grit her teeth. "Ugh... Id.. rather *gasp* you were under.. me!"

This was bad, if Cassie got eliminated now, the rest of her team would be screwed

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:45 pm

"Hehe. Too. Bad," Siki smirked as she got up and personal in Cassie's face before pulling Cassie up and onto her shoulders, bending her in a torture rack! Siki would spin in a circle to make her opponent dizzy as well as giving her pain with the torture rack!

"Wheee! Let's see if you like to this Merry-Go-Round!" Siki laughed as she spun in a circle rapidly.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:56 pm

Watching the match, or destruction of Cassie made Lara panic. "Amber.... I am scared, this is.. I mean, we are screwed!" Amber was not happy, but she couldnt deny that none of them stood any chance against this team. The worst was they hadnt even seen the other two fight yet "

We wil be fine, we get out of our contacts..."

Lara replied, "Thats no good if we are squashed flat by her!"

"Put her down!" she called out to Siki. Cassie meanwhile was getting dizzy and the pain in her back was making it hard to concentrate. She flailed around like a ragdoll. Admittedly being woman handled like this was kinda exciting for her, it didnt happen often.

Lara feeling a bit more anxious leaned over the ropes and called out, "Yeah put her down you.. FAT COW!" Realizing what she said she quickly got down, worried that if somehow they let Cassie tag her in, she would pay for that remark.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next