by Yori Today at 8:49 pm

» alice "noir" Rodrigues - the lucky black bunny
by hunter of speed Today at 5:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 5:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 3:38 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

Blue_Snakie, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Silent and soon to be Broken Strategist (For RagdollJobbers)

Go down

Silent and soon to be Broken Strategist (For RagdollJobbers) Empty Silent and soon to be Broken Strategist (For RagdollJobbers)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:49 pm

Touko was goddamned livid, nobody was going to make her look bad, her image with the AFW was carefully maintained and this white haired bitch wasn't going to ruin it! Touko made her way to the ring while Daisuke Ishiwatari's "The Midnight Carnival" blasted over the soundsystem. Touko loved the AFW, they catered to everything she loved about wrestling. Her fans in the audience managed to drown out any of her critics of roaring applause. Even the AFW's fans were as cruel and bloodthirsty as she was. When she finally entered the ring she snatched the mic from the terrified looking referee, oh joy! She was the same refgirl from her debut here! Touko's reputation for attacking and groping referees however still caused the ref to recoil in fear.

Touko stood in the center of the ring dressed in her black and purple leotard looking ready for war. She put the mic to her lips and began. "Abigail Snooooooow~" She said whimsically into the microphone. "You have committed a terrible sin against me and my fans. You interrupted one of my matches, you cut what would have been my greatest squash yet! And then you had the AUDACITY to challenge me to a POW match? I know you want to be the hero, save your friend just like the loudmouth Shinobu. But listen to me, somebody like Yagyu isn't worth saving! She won't admit it but she agreed to both of our matches! And if you watched them you'll see, she barely laid a hand on me! She wanted to be beaten and humiliated in this ring! And she wanted all of you to watch!" Touko smiled contently listening to the warring reactions in the crowd. "So listen Ms. Snow, I get that you are a serious wrestler! I know you got your gimmick! I know that I'm gonna actually have to fight you! But let me tell you... I don't take kindly to threats... So let me tell you, and your little manager, that I am a woman of my word... when I beat this snowey bitch down and strip her right here for all my fans to see... I want you to know that all of you are next!"

Touko finished her speech, feeling content with herself the cruel heel anxiously awaited the arrival of her opponent... she didn't know what to expect but the next woman that stepped into this ring was getting stripped, beaten and humiliated.

Back to top Go down