Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3)

Post by 321Shazam Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:01 am

Anna would see Mina back off before responding. Anna wasn't amused by Mina's less than sincere good luck wishes. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. If it's going to be like that why not raise the stakes even higher Mina? The winner gets to have her way with the loser in front of the entire AFW crowd in attendance. What do you say? If you're really as confident as you lead on this should be seen as a perk. Unless of course, you're scared." Anna taunted Mina as she wanted to see the collision between these two forces in AFW collide with one woman conquering the other.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3)

Post by Winner3 Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:12 am

"Sure!"

Miss Diaz genuinely judged Selynda and Anna to be the ones at the disadvantage here and while she was boasting a bit, she wasn't arrogant in that she wasn't acting this way without good reason. She answered Anna immediately.

"Kat's been wrestling all around the world. She trains everyday with or without my help. She'd easily the best wrestler I've ever managed. These match stipulations aren't new to her, Anna. But Selynda. She may have natural talent. She may have seen success in her time here. But she's never been in the ring with a diehard wrestler. So sure. Let the winner have her way with the loser. I'll be sure to get the sloppy seconds after Katherine gets through with her. Anything else to add, Miss Malone?"

Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) - Page 2 RoNDaIManagers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) - Page 2 RXleMMpManagers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) - Page 2 PNIUArHManagers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) - Page 2 PceFPw4
Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) - Page 2 V4UEFd
Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) - Page 2 IgQk2vManagers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) - Page 2 PP89dH8Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) - Page 2 ZoIhtGgManagers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) - Page 2 C8s1fSManagers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) - Page 2 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:26 am

Anna would smile as she heard Mina defend Katherine. Anne would reply by saying. "I want it in writing that no one is to interfere in this match, none of your clients or mine will interfere at all. I want you to realize that your diehard wrestler has never, and I mean EVER. Faced a woman who has the sheer force, ability, and skill as Selynda. You'll realize that your friend Kat, will be victimized, dominated, and destroyed after Selynda's done with her. I hope you understand that when the dust settles, the Wonder Babe's streak will continue and Kat's streak will cum to a grinding halt." Anna said before extending her hand out to Mina. "It's been a pleasure doing business with you." Anna said as she waited for the closing handshake to seal the deal for this monumental match they had planned. Once they shook hands Anna would get in Mina's face again and stare her down one final time before parting ways.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:59 pm

Mina stood there as Anna said her piece. She gladly took Anna's hand when she offered it. Just like that, the match was made. And it was certain to be a highly anticipated bout between two up and coming stars!

"Likewise, Miss Anna. Looking forward to it. I'd be hyped the see the match even if I wasn't managing one of the wrestlers involved." as Anna got closer to stare Mina down, she'd try to get in one last quip before her fellow manager would break away and depart. "Oh....before I forget. This match is gonna turn a great profit....that vacation you're sending Keiko on...book the flight and hotel for 2. If your wrestlers earn vacations for losing, might as well send Selynda along with her."

Mina looked on and drank more of her coffee after Anna left. Her eagerness to get the match started was practically etched into her facial expression.

Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) - Page 2 RoNDaIManagers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) - Page 2 RXleMMpManagers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) - Page 2 PNIUArHManagers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) - Page 2 PceFPw4
Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) - Page 2 V4UEFd
Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) - Page 2 IgQk2vManagers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) - Page 2 PP89dH8Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) - Page 2 ZoIhtGgManagers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) - Page 2 C8s1fSManagers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) - Page 2 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2