by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 201 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) Empty Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3)

Post by 321Shazam Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:53 am

After a long flight from Manhattan, Anna Malone was finally backstage at the AFW arena for the first time since she signed her contract. Anna wasn't the most friendly person you'd come across backstage. She'd been giving the cold shoulder everyone that pass her by as she stared daggers at everyone trying to know their story from their body language, as she talked on the phone with some AFW management.

Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) Anna010

"Yes, I understand. Don't worry, Keiko will shape now that I've arrived here...Yes, I'm aware she lost a match to a kawaii wrestler... Yes, I'm aware she started an impromptu match against another wrestler at a contract signing. When you think about it's good publicity for the promotion, maybe not for Keiko personally, but definitely the AFW brand...I'll keep you posted on her progress in the coming month, thank you." Anna said before hanging up and rolling her eyes. "This getting to be a headache. I've got to find a way to shape up that jobber of mine so she can finally be taken seriously. I mean she got stripped in front of a crowd at an autograph signing." Anna would say to herself before she'd sigh. Then she'd begin to think about her other clients who haven't embarrassed her with their careers at the AFW, but she'd have this strange feeling that she was being watched by someone.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) Empty Re: Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3)

Post by Winner3 Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:42 am

"Sounds like you have your hands full, there."

Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) Db6NxBc

A dark skinned woman approached Anna. She seemed somewhat lax, drinking coffee from her mug."I haven't been here too long. Just a few days. But from my experience, I can tell. You're a fellow manager with a delinquent or two that you should whip into shape." Mina would comment before taking a sip of her coffee.

Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) RoNDaIManagers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) RXleMMpManagers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) PNIUArHManagers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) PceFPw4
Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) V4UEFd
Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) IgQk2vManagers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) PP89dH8Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) ZoIhtGgManagers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) C8s1fSManagers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) Empty Re: Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3)

Post by 321Shazam Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:35 am

Anna would turn around would see a dark skinned woman sipping coffee talking to her as she thought of a plan to help her clients. Anna wasn't exactly amused by this woman's demeanor and her tone would make Anna think she was a "know it all" but Miss Malone would respond to this woman as honestly as she could. "I'm sorry, but who are you?...No offense but I don't care if you're a manager like me. That just makes you competition." Anna said truthfully as she would analyze this woman trying to see what her deal was. The name's Anna Malone, Friction manager to the stars." Amna said as she extended her hand out to the other manager that was sipping her coffee.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:50 am

Mina didn't seem too fazed by Anna's comments. She was very defensive about her clients whenever they were slandered or disrespected, but she didn't care much for what most people, let alone some random Manager that's pairs herself with a jobber, had to say about her. Miss Diaz stopped sipping for a moment to shake Anna's hand before commenting.

"Mina Diaz, honey. Pleased to meet you...." Mina kept her grip on Anna's hand and tightened as she went on. "Now...no offense, but you can hardly be any competition for me if you're coaching one of your clients on how to lose, job, and get stripped. Or maybe I've misunderstanding. You're the manager to the stars, right? Please excuse me a moment while I check my phone and see if Oxford added a new definition for the word 'star'." She'd say as she let go of Anna's hand and reached for her phone in her pocket.

Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) RoNDaIManagers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) RXleMMpManagers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) PNIUArHManagers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) PceFPw4
Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) IgQk2vManagers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) PP89dH8Managers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) ZoIhtGgManagers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) C8s1fSManagers' Quarrel: When Superstars Collide (for Winner3) URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:58 am

As both women shook each other's hand it was clear there was disdain between these two managers. Anna would hear Minams comments and would giggle a bit before responding. "Look I don't expect you to understand my work load, Mina. I'm managing a lot of talent on this roster, like the managers of old. I'm greatful that I have a plethora of outstanding clients and only one that needs some time off. I manage superstars that have made successful transitions into the wrestling industry. Just look at my client Selynda 'The Wonder Babe' Star. A Hollywood actress from the states that's come to Japan with the perfect combination of beauty, and strength. I doubt you have anyone of that caliber as one of your clients." Anna said the facts to back up her claim as Manager to the Stars.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:13 am

Mina maintained a cool expression as Anna explained herself and how she chooses to operate as a manager. She scrolled through her phone for a moment as Anna spoke, and only put it away once she heard Miss Malone bring up Selynda.

"Heheheh. I wouldn't understand? Miss...Malone, right? I've been working in this industry inside and outside of this ring since before I could drive. Since before I was in college. If you were any good at your job, you'd recognize that what your one client needs is some practice and tough love. Not a vacation as a reward for having her butt handed to her in consecutive matches." Mina would step closer, making sure to get in Anna's personal space to emphasize her next point.

"Though, maybe it's a sign that this was fated. My client has already bolstered her own resume, and mine by proxy, at AFW at your expense. At Keiko's expense. I just searched it up on AFW's site. I believe one of her recent losses was to Katherine Hart. She's done quite well for herself here. Been here for a while and she's still undefeated. Can your Selynda say the same?

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:21 am

Mina would get in Anna's face and would begin to brag about client Katherine Hart. Anna wasn't intimidated being a former wrestler herself and she's also get into Mina's personal space making their breasts begin to mash into each other's as Anna began to illustrate her point. "I've heard of your client, and I must say I am impressed. However, my client Selynda 'The Wonder Babe' Star has been in the AFW longer than your precious Kat, and is also undefeated. Bolstering victories over the likes of Sandy White and Tsunade Senju." Anna said in response as this heated debate intensified.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:34 am

Mina smiled confidently as Anna refused to back down and asserted that Selynda had victories over some very notable stars at AFW in addition to being undefeated and having been at AFW longer than Katherine has. The brown-skinned woman would raise an eyebrow, indicating her interest was piqued. Her breasts would make slightly more contact with Anna's as she posed the obvious proposition.

"I...actually didn't know that. I have to admit that I'm impressed as well. But I highly doubt any of her victories could be attributed to you or anything you've done for her....So....I think we both know what happens next. Streak vs Streak. Kat vs Selynda." Mina said whilst maintaining her confident smile.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:42 am

Anna would have a confident smile on her face as she heard Amina's proposition, and she'd get closer to the dark skinned woman before replying. "I could say the same thing about Kat, Mina. You've got my attention. Streak vs. Streak. The Wonder Babe vs. The Super Kitty. It practically sells it's own tickets. I want high stakes, so we know whose the definitive winner and the definitive loser. No bullshit roll up pins, or screwy finishes. I want a Last Woman Standing Match. How about that? Or are you afraid Selynda's gonna break Kat's streak in convincing fashion?" Anna threw down the gauntlet and wanted to see if Mina wanted this Streak vs. Streak match as badly as she lead on.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:53 am

Mina seemed to like Anna's answer and the fact that she chose to raise the stakes. She'd back up a bit, finally giving hew fellow manager some space before responding.

"You weren't intimidated. You rose the stakes. Heck, you didn't even find it weird that I got in your face the way I did, haha. You keep showing guts like that and I might actually start to like you!" Mina said with a hearty laugh for a woman her size.

"You got it, Anna. Last Woman Standing. Streak vs streak. The only thing I can correct you on is that Kat and I actually have some history. Might not be much, but it's probably more concrete than whatever you and that actress had going on. I'll get this through the management and have them contact you with the official time and place for the match." She'd wink at Anna before finishing off with. "I want to say 'let the best woman win', but that wouldn't be fair to The Wonder Babe. So I'll just say good luck. I think you guys will need it more than we will."

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next