Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Savage Demands [Indigodragon]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Savage Demands [Indigodragon] Empty Savage Demands [Indigodragon]

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:45 am

Not long after she had sparred with Diane, just a couple hours at most. The Swede found herself walking through the hallways, she was wearing a pair of tight fitting blue jeans, a black tank top with a white unbuttoned shirt flowing as she walked. Her long blond hair still tied up into a pony tail. The Swede shook her head a bit as she was on a bit of a mission right now. The Swede was looking for a very specific person, she wanted to find Sabre and have a stern little talking to the busty cave girl.

After having been attacked by Sabre backstage and then suffering a defeat at the hand of her long time rival and enemy, the Swede had regrouped, done some light sparring and was now ready to even the score with the boneheaded bitch. She stomped around the hallway, looking around and asking around for the masked woman. Only recently had she heard that apparently the masked fighter was somewhere near the south end of the locker-room hallway.

The busty blond stomped her way over there and would try and burst through the locker room where Sabre was apparently supposed to be located. " Sabre!!" Cecilia roared out as she opened the door, anger and frustration boiling as she had been forced to walk around the hallways of AFW for a good long while before she got even a trace of where the woman was supposed to be.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Savage Demands [Indigodragon] Empty Re: Savage Demands [Indigodragon]

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:19 am

"So you lost to her as Diane? And now she wants to come after Sabre? What sense does that make?" Juniper asks Diane, who was hastily changing her clothes. She could hear Cecilia's yelling down the hall.

"Its a lot to explain, okay? Now hand me the skull mask." Diane says.

"You lead such an odd and intricate lifestyle." Juniper remarks, picking up the trademark mask of Sabre. "And I love being apart of it Di--" She stopped herself and hands Ida the mask. "S-Sabre."

A look was given to Juniper for her fangasm. "Whatever. You're the ome who dragged me into this again." She looks down at th bone mask. "I wanted her to be gone." She puts the mask on.

"How else are you gonna let out that rage? "

Suddenly, Cecilia bursts in calling Sabre's name. Juniper points to the angry woman. "See? Rage like that!" The redhead wanted to hang another fangasm over meeting Cecilia but this didn't seem like the best time.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:15 am

The Swede burst right into the locker room and with it saw the busty masked fighter all dressed up and ready. The blond beauty quickly stepped right up against the busty bone masked woman, butting heads against Sabre as she would press her breasts against the busty foe of hers. 

" You and I are gonna square off again! After you jumped me like a coward I feel like you owe me a chance to snap you in half. We can either do it here or in the ring, it's up to you bonehead!" Cecilia let out in a heated manner, her challenge being spoken out clear to the busty cave-girl...before Cecilia would glance over, seeing the busty and muscular redhead.

" Uh...huh...didn't know you kept that sort of company numbskull." Cecilia said to Sabre as she would gesture towards Juniper.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:04 am

Sabre lets out a low growl as Cecilia pushes up against her. she had to refrain heavily from grabbing Cecilia's head and slamming it into some lockers. "Again?" She parrots back. "Getting beat wasn't enough for you?" Both of the women's yelling was heard and reverberates through the locker room

Juniper couldn't help but share a bit in both fear and excitement. Just watching two rivals go at each other like that was just amazing. That is, until Cecilia made comment about her. "W-What did you mean by that? What did you say?!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:28 am

Cecilia and Sabre stood chest to chest and forehead to bone mask as the Swede was fuming and was ready to go. She wanted a chance at Sabre yet again as she looked to take the busty cave girl down once and for all. The redhead though seemed a bit surprise at Cecilia's words.

" Oh don't you start with me! I'll break you in half the same as I'll do with Sabre if you do. All I was saying is I didn't think Sabre swung that way, but I guess that explains why she wanted me to fight her in a bikini once." The blond let out as she would turn back to Sabre, looking to give the cave girl a hard shove to try and get the stone-age babe to back off a few steps. "Well, are you woman enough to square off with me again, or do you want to tussle right here, I don't mind either way!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:41 am

Juniper knew well that Cecilia probably could break her in half. But hat wasn't going to stop the redhead from at least retaliating verbally to at least defend herself. "Hey! I don't swim that way! I don't know where you get off by saying something stupid shit like--" The redhead was cut off by her friend.

"Juniper. Hush." Sabre says, grunting and being force to take a step or two back due to being shoved. The cave woman walks right back up to Cecilia. "I'm more woman that you can handle. I'll see you in the ring, bitch..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:41 pm

Cecilia shrugged her shoulders as Juniper didn't seem to like what the Swede said, which in turn made the Swede also shake her head. " Listen here red I-" Cecilia was about to clear things up for Juniper but the busty Stone-Age babe soon enough came right up into the Swede's face again and let out those words.

" Oh yeah ? You sure about that?!" Cecilia let out, pushing her massive cans right into the Stone-Age Babe's, she'd glare into Sabre's red eyes as she'd then smirk. " Last Woman Standing match, we'll see who's more woman than the other can handle."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:15 am

Sabre didn't back down in her stance. "I'm as sure as you are angry..." She stays quiet as Cecilia makes her match rules and claims to be more woman than the cave woman could handle. Sabre let out a small grunt in agreeance with Cecilia's idea.

Bouncing back and forth between being in awe and being offended, Juniper almost felt like taking a swing at Cecilia. No doubt Sabre would have Juniper's back, but it wasn't worth the risk to make an enemy on a higher tier than the redhead currently was on...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:46 am

Cecilia would scoff a bit at Sabre's words, glaring at her old time rival and finally the Swede would take a step back, looking over at Juniper who didn't exactly seem happy right now. 

The Swede would give Juniper a light grin before she'd turn around and start to head out of the locker room. " I'll see you in the ring then, dumbass." The Swede spoke out as she would move to leave the locker room.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:10 pm

Juniper had known about the rivalry between the two behemoths but...She had no idea the blood was that bad. She herself didnt beef with anyone quite that bad. And it made her both worry for Sabreand worry about stepping her own game up.

Meanwhile, Sabre stares Cecilia down. When the blonde looked at Juniper, she said something. "Hey! Unless you want to be broken by me and her both, back off." She hisses at Cecilia. Her rival then began to leave, everything that needed to be said had been said. The two were gonna take this to the ring...Again.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next