Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 180 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

2 out of 3 Bikini Hentai Falls Match: Keiko Muramuto vs. Layla Vale

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

2 out of 3 Bikini Hentai Falls Match: Keiko Muramuto vs. Layla Vale Empty 2 out of 3 Bikini Hentai Falls Match: Keiko Muramuto vs. Layla Vale

Post by 321Shazam Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:15 am

Announcer: "The following contest is a 2 out of 3 Bikini Hentai Falls Match!!! The only way to win is to from your opponent to orgasm twice. Now introducing first, please welcome KEIKO MURAMOTO!!!!"

Keiko's Bikini:

The AFW crowd would give a mixed reaction to Keiko as she stepped for her entrance. Keiko would try to shrug off her recent string of embarrassing losses, but as she walked down to the ring the AFW crowd would start musically chanting "OH!!MOAN FOR ME KEIKO!!!OH!!!MOAN FOR ME KEIKO!!!!" This would turn Keiko's face a bit red with anger. She knew that whoever her opponent was tonight she'd have to not only beat them down but also humiliate them in the ring. Once Keiko entered the ring she'd strike a few provocative poses before retreating to her corner waiting for her opponent to enter. Keiko had only one thought in her mind and that was winning this match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

2 out of 3 Bikini Hentai Falls Match: Keiko Muramuto vs. Layla Vale Empty Re: 2 out of 3 Bikini Hentai Falls Match: Keiko Muramuto vs. Layla Vale

Post by Link-mon Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:35 am

Layla had heard quite a bit about this next girl. Mainly how for all her tough talk she was pretty much a punching bag for more experinced girls, and given how the crowd was chanting which she heard from backstage those rumors were very true...fun. Either way it was high time little Keiko knew who she was, and was screaming her name by its end.

Layla's music was playing as she came out in her pink bikini and smiling warmly at the crowd as she skipped out to cheers. She was new, she was cute, she was milking it for all it was worth too to get some popularity going as she skipped down o the ring and high fived some fans on the way. Entering the ring she looked at Keiko with the same smile and offered a hand. "Hello Keiko! You look great in that, hope we have a fun match."

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

2 out of 3 Bikini Hentai Falls Match: Keiko Muramuto vs. Layla Vale Empty Re: 2 out of 3 Bikini Hentai Falls Match: Keiko Muramuto vs. Layla Vale

Post by 321Shazam Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:55 am

Keiko would keep her eyes on her opponent, and she was intimidated to say the least. Keiko was shorter than her opponent, and weighed less as well. Keiko may have the advantage in experience, but most of that experience was her getting defeated in a humiliating fashion, but tonight was different or at least that's what Keiko hoped. Keiko would reach out and shake her opponent's hand and say. "Hi Layla, I hope you don't think I'm some pushover. I've been her for a while now and-" Keiko would lose her train of thought as the crowd went back to that annoying chant again. "OH!!MOAN FOR ME KEIKO!!!OH!!!MOAN FOR ME KEIKO!!!!!" Keiko would then angrily shout at the crowd. "SHUT UP, DAMN IT!!!!" Keiko shouted as she turned her attention to the crowd rather than her would be opponent.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:05 am

Oh poor Keiko, though if Layla had her way, she was going to be hearing those chants alot. And she was already planning to have her way as she looked at her and pretened to be shocked at the chants. "Oh no not at all. Im very aware of your skills and have been making sure to prepare myself when I learned we were facing each other. Believe me ive not underestimated you. Though I do wish people should be more respectful." She said referring to the chants.

"Like that meanie Kyoko I heard what she did to you in your encounter in the gym when you just wanted to spar. And my manager says I have to work with her, can you imagine people are that disrespectful?" She said both to mess with Keiko without outright insulting her and pretending to be on her side.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:26 am

Keiko wasn't exactly happy to hear Layla remind her of hr blunder against Kyoko at the gym. Keiko 1wasn't falling for this new girl's nice act. So Keiko would take initiative on this. "Your manager huh? I should get me one of those. But don't worry I'll show you a thing or two." Keiko said as she tightened her grip in the handshake before pulling Layla into a move known in the wrestling community as "Eat Defeat" it's a devastating move no matter who uses it. Keiko tried doing this to start the match in her favor so she could take the reigns early on.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:29 pm

"you should they make things so much easier when I can just wait it out and let someone else do all that boring political stuff." Layla said, though that part was legitimate on her part. Of course she had no chance to speak as Keiko pulled on her arm and pulled her in for an eat defeat.

Layla couldn't do anything as her head exploded with pain and she fell back after her face met her foot. Sending her to the floor as she tried to collect her bearings while she tried to prepare for what came next.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:41 pm

The referee would ring the bell to start the match after Keiko's surprise attack. Keiko would smirk before she'd hit a Running Leg Drop to Layla's throat. Then Keiko would try to move quickly and follow up by getting back to her feet to run back to the ropes behind before attempting a Running Double Foot Stomp to Layla's stomach. If this worked Keiko would do a forward roll to get to her feet, to try to do a Backflip Double Knees to Layla's stomach. Keiko knew she had a lot of work to do if she wanted the crowd to start respecting her, so she thought this match was the time to do it.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:55 am

Layla hit the deck and didnt have to wait long before she was hit by another atack to her throat. Gagging from the impact she brings her arms to her throat to try and breathe properly once again. This doesnt stop Keiko from continuing the attack as she runs in again and stomps on her belly.

"Ouugh!" She moaned as her body jumped and her hands went to her stomach as Keiko went off again. This one was proving to be a rought start getting worse as Keiko came back on her with another attack this time driving both her knees into her belly. "Uuoff!"

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:09 am

The start of this match was extremely in Keiko's favor at the moment, and she wasn't planning it on losing it. Keiko would straddle Layla and begin hitting her in the side of her head with repeated Close Range Forearm Strikes. "Don't take this personally Lay. I just need to win this." Keiko said as she rained down blow after blow on Layla's head. After a good amount of strikes, Keiko would try to remove Layla's bikini top, and would wrap it around her opponent's throat to choke her. It was clear that Keiko wanted to win this by any means necessary.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:20 am

Taking deep breathes to accomadate the sudden lackof air courtesy of her opponent knocking the wind right out of her she looked up as Keiko sat on top of her and began sending chops i to her face to knock her around. This was no supposed tobe happening. She was not going to be a punching bag at this girls expense!

As she felt her going for her bikini top Layla quickly drove her hand up and drove a punch into Keikos chest. Of that hit she would try to turn and buck the smaller girl off of her and get to her feet.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next