Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 249 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 249 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tyris, in the locker room (Reserved for Harukasan)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tyris, in the locker room (Reserved for Harukasan) Empty Tyris, in the locker room (Reserved for Harukasan)

Post by Alexandra Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:33 am

It had been a long journey, but at last Tyris Flare had arrived in her destination. She had heard there were many strong girls here in this federation, and was curious as to whether or not any of them could match her in a fight. She had fought many people on her way here, but few of them could even come close to matching her in battle. She was impressed by a few of the girls she had ran into on her way through the arena, and as she unpacked her things she wondered how long it would be before she could break a few of them under her and watch then squirm.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Tyris, in the locker room (Reserved for Harukasan) Empty Re: Tyris, in the locker room (Reserved for Harukasan)

Post by Harukasan Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:35 am

Emily sat on one of the lockers quietly looking down at tyris unpacking. She might go unnoticed at first. She grinned as she watched tyris settle down.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Tyris, in the locker room (Reserved for Harukasan) Empty Re: Tyris, in the locker room (Reserved for Harukasan)

Post by Alexandra Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:37 am

Tyris finished her unpacking, slamming the locker shut loudly, and as she turned to go, would noticed Emily staring her way. She walked right up to the girl and folded her arms over her chest, giving a cold stare her way.

"Do you need something, little girl? Or is something just wrong with your eyes?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:44 am

"So you are the great Tyris Flare. I've heard of ye. Heard ye were pretty tough."

She bravely jumped down and stood in front of her. She looked up with a confident grin as if though behaving that the great amzon wasn't twice her size.

"So is it true what they say about you? That you can crush a dragon's skull with your bare hands and that you spit fire from your eyes?"

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:52 am

Tyris was taken aback by the sudden comments, then grinned wickedly at Emily.

"Indeed, every word is true. Now, if I could crush a dragon's skull with my hands, imagine what I could do to an insolent little girl such as yourself."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:00 am

Emily merely responded with a friendly smile and laughed out loud. It seems that the comment Tyris made rather than intimidate or scrae her actually endeared her more to this tough, fierce woman.

"I like you already. What say you mighty fighter. You need a soldier or sidekick?"

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:11 am

Tyris stared at Emily for a moment, before a loud laugh escaped past her lips. "A sidekick? YOU? Tell me, little girl...what could someone like YOU do for me, hmm? What could you possibly do that I couldn't handle myself?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:16 am

Emily bravely turned her back to Tyris arms folded as she smiled in confidence.

"I see you don't take me seriously. Fair enough. How about you give me a trial or task to do then so I can prove myself."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:21 am

Tyris smirked at the girl, slowly nodding.

"Alright...if you're so tough, why don't you face me in a match, then? Prove yourself against me personally, and I'll consider your silly offer."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:25 am

Emily suddenly got all uncharacteristically starry-eyed as Tyris lay down this challenge. She clasped her hands together and if this were some silly anime her eyes would have gotten all big and starry like Sailor Moon.

"You mean it? I...I can fight you??? I...I...I would be honored!!!!"

She acted like a kid on Christmas Day.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next