Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 4:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:00 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Lotus Peak

2 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Lotus Peak - Page 5 Empty Re: The Lotus Peak

Post by LtLukas Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:03 pm

Eka tucked her legs underneath herself, and sat with her palms down on her knee. For whatever reason, she was in a rather ruminating sort of mood. Sex was not the be all end all. Having it, or not having it. Her blue eyes were focused on the fire, and she blinked before she began her spiel. "Yes. I will not worry about it so much. Worrying rarely does anyone good, yes?"

"The tales of my losses will be much shorter than the stories of my wins. There are only two, you see. There was Shiki. She was more of a singer than she was a wrestler, but she was quite strong. I beat her though, and that was that. Submission win. Then there was Syd. She was a cheater, like the bunny girl, but I did not fear her. And I beat her too. I think I made a mistake, when I did not see her tap. But I did not mean it," Eka implored Feruza with her eyes. "I am not a psycho. No, no." The Georgian girl shook her head to emphasize her point.

Eka then stood up. "It is getting quite late, yes? Perhaps it is time for us to go to your tent and rest some. We will try to ascend once more in the morning. So we must be full of energy when we go for it."

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:18 pm

Feruza nodded. "Exactly. Is just fun thing, occasionally for making babies." she joked, as Eva curled up a little. It was kind of hard to hear her like that, so Feruza sat back up. "It is better to be happy." she said.

Now here were some happier stories. "Two wins are two wins." Feruza said, shrugging as Eka launched into it. She was told the story of Shiki, and how Eka seemed to beat her handily. Nice. But the second story was a bit more concerning... or, at least, Eka thought it was.

"Do not fear cheaters. If they must cheat, they are weaker than you. And if you accidentally hurt them a little more... well, accidents happen." Feruza said with a wink. "You are no psycho. I know... I know far worse than not seeing one submission." the Uzbek shuddered. It wasn't quite clear if that was because of the cold or what she was thinking of.

"You are right. I am quite tired." Feruza agreed. "We will need rest to conquer the mountain, yes?" Feruza said confidently, patting the Georgian on the back and beaming. Feruza knew that the pair were going to scale this thing. They were going to scale it better than anybody before them. She got up, and offered her hand to Eka. "If you set up beds, I will put out fire."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:42 pm

Eka laughed at Feruza's little joke. It was hard for her to imagine a baby being created at AFW, but then again she rarely watched Tension matches. She had tussled with boys in the past, and was quite good at it. It was Greco-Roman wrestling with boys that led her to wrestling girls, back in Birmingham. And now here she was, swapping stories with another AFW wrestler on top of Mount Fuji. What a journey it has been, she thought.

"Yes, you are right. Two wins are two wins. It is much better than no wins, yes? And I am no cheater." She froze, thinking of her little spar with Alicia. Eka decided not to bring that up with her new friend, not wanting to risk this relationship. "But it is no matter." Eka got up and walked to the tent. She set her backpack inside. Back in Alabama, she had to worry about bears and other predators. Here, she highly doubted that she would run into anything so fierce.

The Georgian girl complied when Feruza asked her to set up the bedding. She unfurled her bag, and set it up. It was high tech, and quite comfy. She had found it in an outdoors store in the city, and the shopkeeper seemed quite proud of it. It was quite capacious, and she probably could have fit a few people in there if she absolutely had to. There was a bonus pillow attached, too.

Then Eka grabbed Feruza's sleeping bag, and laid it out. She paused for a second. It was little more than linen. The sleeping bag was not suitable for sleeping in the tiny mountains of Alabama, let alone Mount Fuji. It was foolish to think that such a sleeping bag would keep her warm on the mountain, and Eka was not about to let her new friend freeze. She poked her head out of the tent. "To be honest, I don't think your sleeping bag is thick enough. I think you're going to have to..." Eka's voice trailed off. She was about to propose something very strange. The Georgian girl took a deep breath in, and started back up again. "I think you will have to sleep in my sleeping bag, with me."

Last edited by LtLukas on Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:27 pm

As Feruza began to throw snow on the embers of the fire, she was alerted of a problem. Her sleeping bag was too thin. Feruza hit herself on the forehead. "Damn, I knew that I should not have bought cheap one." she sighed, before wondering to herself... what was Eka going to propose? Feruza had never seen a sleeping bag big enough to fit two people, but Eka proposed that they share hers!

"Thank you, Eka, but... is it big enough?" she asked, finishing her work on the fire and walking over to the tent. "I do not want to make you uncomfortable." the Uzbek said, finishing her walk to the tent to be face-to-face with her new friend. Feruza felt it would be sort of dirty to share the sleeping bag of a girl who had just said she was a virgin, but it was Eka's idea, after all.

But given the chance, Feruza would gladly take it. Cuddling with a beautiful girl she had just met? Yes please. In fact, cuddling with almost anybody was a yes please. "Could you let me in? We do not want to get inside too cold, yes?" she asked.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:28 pm

Eka scooted a bit inside, effectively letting Feruza in. "Yes, I am quite sure. I like having big beds, so it makes sense that I have a big sleeping bag, yes?" Eka then began digging in her backpack, trying to find her pajamas. After a few seconds of fruitless digging, she took her gloves off and took out a lantern she had in her bag. That expedited the process quite a lot. "I think it will do nicely," her bouncing Georgian accent was far more prominent within the confines of the tent, without any wind to cover it up, "and it is rather cold, yes? My body will heat up your body, and your body will heat up mine. I do not smell so bad, yes?" Eka joked.

She peeled off all the layers of clothing she was wearing. Eka didn't mind if Feruza looked, as they would be sharing a very close space after all, but she was facing away from her Uzbek friend to preserve some modesty. The Georgian girl had grown accustomed to changing in tight spots and very quickly, as she had done this quite a few times before. In a flash, she was in her flannel pajamas, ready to go to bed.

"It is far better than sleeping in your sleeping bag. We can make it work, yes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:45 pm

The atmosphere inside of the tent was totally different. They could be quieter, they didn't need to wear such thick clothing. And most different of all, it was a lot more intimate. Feruza looked away and did her best not to peek as Eka changed. When the Georgian had finished, she looked up. Eka looked so much different now, and Feruza could better appreciate the Georgian's shapely form. However, she wasn't going to focus on that. She was not a pervert, unlike so many wrestlers at AFW. And she wasn't going to betray Eka's trust, so she didn't look too hard.

"No, you do not smell. In fact, you sort of..." Nonono, way too creepy. "I like smell of your body spray; is nice. Like, uh, like fruit." Feruza said. Whew. Saved it. Well, now it was her turn to get undressed. "Uh, I did not bring pajama... I did not expect to be sleeping with another person." she said, chuckling and rubbing the back of her neck nervously. "I did not bring bra..." she said, quietly and ashamedly. "Is this okay?"
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:15 pm

Eka wasn't wearing a bra either. When she slept, she preferred her girls to be totally free. She didn't even entertain the idea that she would be sleeping with another woman. Had Feruza not come along, she would be totally screwed, and now she was going to have to decide whether or not the Uzbek's actions were ok. "Of course," she started, "I am not wearing a bra either. It is not very comfortable, yes? To sleep in. But no, this is your tent, so get as comfortable as possible."

The Georgian girl did not quite know how to take the comment about her smell, so she chose to ignore. True, Eka was fairly conscientious about the sweat she might produce under all the layers, so she decided to smell kinda fruity. Slowly, a realization came to Eka. "Wait, are you going to be sleeping topless?" she asked. She thought for a moment. "Not that I have a problem with that..."

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:29 pm

Well, that was a relief. "Okay. I just did not know if you were comfortable with that." Feruza said, before turning aroun and unzipping her coat, letting the thick, olive green, Soviet winter coat fall to the ground. She folded it gently and put it in the corner. She was now in a fleece which she was very conscious about taking off, given that her tank top was underneath that, and underneath that... well, there wasn't anything underneath that.

In the midst of her undressing, as she was trying to keep her lightweigh, white tank top from coming off, Eka asked if she was going to be sleeping topless. "Oh, no. Unless you want me to." Feruza joked with a wink, before getting her fleece off and putting it next to her jacket. Next were her snow pants, which were worn like suspenders over her tank top. Those came off easily, leaving her in just a pair of jeans and a tank top. Jeans which she took off promptly, revealing a pair of boxers underneath. She folded her clothes neatly and put them in the corner, before turning herself around.

"Ta da!" she said with a grin. "I know is not much, but I was not expecting company." she joked.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:29 am

Eka blushed very deeply. Unless you want me to. Those words kept ringing in her ears, and her more lascivious side was lurking in the dark, ready to overcome her. Before she could even think about it, she opened her mouth wide. The word yes was there, on her lips, but Eka fought it back down. She had only just met this girl, and had revealed that she was completely inexperienced in the affairs of Venus. How would it look if I said yes, she wondered. Instead, the Georgian girl shook off her look, and smiled. "As you wish. I am not going to make you take your shirt off," Eka responded.

Initially, Eka had a hard time looking away from her new companion. She wanted to know all about her, every last curve of her body. The Georgian girl wanted to know how good of a fighter she looked like, but there were more selfish reasons mixed in with that. However, Eka did avert her eyes until Feruza said ta-da, at which point she thought it safe to look. "But..." Eka gestured to Feruza's underwear. In all her time, she had never seen a girl wearing boxers before. But Eka was a thinking woman, and she had to keep an open mind.

"You look good." Eka slid in to her sleeping bag, opening the flap as she did so. The space she revealed was more than enough for the two of them, despite how tall Eka was. "Come on. There is nothing wrong with some company now and then, yes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:56 pm

"But what?" Feruza asked, looking down at her boxers. "Is something wrong?" she asked, inspecting her waistband and making sure her boxers weren't sagging down. She wore boxers when she was camping because they were more comfortable, and a lot less chafing. They let your privates... breathe, a little.

"Okay." Feruza said simply, before accepting Eka's invitation into the sleeping bag. She slid snugly in, and hummed happily. It was very warm inside of the sleeping bag, with the down of the thing insulating their combined body heat. It would almost be uncomfortable if Feruza wasn't still chilly from all of the time outside. The Uzbek rolled over, and rested her head on her hand. She smiled. "Many thanks for letting me sleep in your bag." she said.

"No, no, nothing wrong with company! Is just I did not know I would have tonight." she said with a laugh.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next