Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Asserting control

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Asserting control - Page 2 Empty Re: Asserting control

Post by Link-mon Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:35 pm

"No I suppose I wont, though we will just have to see where we stand after this little arrangement is over and done with now wont we?" She said as she came down and started to clear the all way with Kyoko following closely behind her, ready to get to her warmed up car and deal with things.

Unfortunately that ended pretty quickly as another person came up behind the two armed with a bat and swung at Kyoko's leg! Aiming for the back of her knee she would follow suit if she fell and throw another attack at her back to follow it up! "Oh I'm so glad plan B is a go I was worried I was going to freeze out here for nothing." Layla said. with a smile on her face as she walked forward.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:39 pm

Kyoko had gotten careless clearly, as she came out she heard nothing when she should have been aware of someone sneaking up on them. She only found out the hard way, when something whacked the back of her leg, really hard! "Aggh!" she screamed as her leg gave out and she fell to the floor bringing her leg up.

Looking up she tried to make sense of what just happened. "What the hell. Who the fuck are-AAuuufff!" She screamed as the bat came down on her back and made her jump as she brought an arm to her back. Was she getting robbed? In an office? Wait where had she heard that voice before?
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:19 pm

Marissa smirked as she turned around and saw her far more loyal and cooperative client Layla standing over Kyoko with the wooden bat in her hand a smile on her face. "Well I was hoping it wouldn't be necessary but you were right, this requires a bit more hands on approaches then I'm used to." she said as Layla nodded and looked down at Kyoko, pointing the bat at her.

"So your the cute little thing that cant seem to follow the rules. That's not very good behavior." She said before stepping on Kyoko's back and reaching down to hook the bat under her chin. "Don't worry ill do my best to curb that bad behavior." she said as she pulled it up to wrench her head upward.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:05 am

Suddenly it clicked who was here as well. Marissa's new client/BFF apparently who had been doing some other work for her before. "Layla...I swear to whatever the hell you worship if you don't put that bat down I'm gonn-aauugh!" She tried to say before she was cut off by the blonde stepping on her back like it was no big deal, Kyoko feeling a jolt of pain go down her spine.

Then afterwards the bat was forced under her chin and lifted up to semi choke her out while Layla remained planted on her back and bending her out. "Gaah!...This....isn't...going to....make me sign....Marissa." She choked out as Layla seemed more then happy to break her in half.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:02 am

"Oh I'm sorry what were you saying there I couldn't hear it over your spine breaking in half." She said as she moves her head back with the bat smiling as she looked up at Marissa who simply watched the results from afar. Her head turning at Kyokos comment.

"No? Well persuasion didn't work so lets see how force goes, Maybe :Layla can beat some sense into you. Isn't that right Layla?" she said while the blonde smiled and looked up at her. "Oh don't worry I'm very persuasive, I'm sure we can reach an agreement right Kyoko?" she said wrenching on the bat.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:36 pm

She already hated this chick...she hated her and she wanted to knock her teeth down her throat the second she was free from this damn attack....Meanwhile Marissa pretty much made it clear that she was letting Layla do whatever she needed to get her to comply. That wasn't a good sign for her at all..

Kyoko kept the hold on the bat for a few seconds trying to get free but it became clear that it wasn't going to budge so she changed her tactics. Bringing her arms up higher she pulled on the blondes hair and tried to pull on hat to mess with Layla. "Get off me!"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:48 am

Layla licks her lips as she tries outright choke the dark-haired girl in front of Marrisa relishing the chance to get her hands dirty. Kyoko always gave her looks that showed she didn't buy her façade so she didn't really feel all that upset about her dropping it in front of her.

Only for Kyoko to grab and pull on her perfect blonde hair and try to drag her off of her. "OWW! you bitch get your hands off me!" she screamed as shes forced to drop her hand and grab at her to force it off her, no longer choking out the Queen.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:36 am

Kyoko really didn't care if it had some value to Layla or not to do this she just wanted to get the bat off her chin and figured that was the best way to do so. And she was right as Layla let go of one end she promptly returned to the bat and pushed it off her face before driving her elbow backwards into her chest.

"Now your going to pay for jumping me from behind!" she said as she tried to grab one end of the bat and pull it away from Layla for use. if she could get her hands on it she would turn it around and swing for Layla's chest.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:22 am

Layla was too busy being distracted by the hair pulling to stop the bat being removed or getting hit in the chest twice. "Oww!" she grunted as she took a step back before Kyoko stood up and tried to yank the bat out of her arms.

"Like hell you will!" she said, thankfully she had the grip on the bottom of the bat so it was easier to fight back as she and Kyoko were now in a tug of war over control of the bat. With the blonde very much intending to win.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:49 am

Now lied another problem for her. Yes she was holding the bat but she was holding the wrong in with no good grip while Lyla had the advantage of holding it the right way and trying to yank it right out of her hands. She wasn't delusional. This was a struggle that was going to be too hard to win and ultimately not worth the effort.

So she changed her tactics a little bit and instead charged into her opponent looking to push her into the wall and by extension knock the bat out of her hands before driving a punch into Layla's belly to stop her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next