Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Remy 7000

Go down

Remy 7000 Empty Remy 7000

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:58 pm

Name: Remy 7000
Sex: Female
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5'7
Weight: 140 lbs
Nationality: French
Alignment: Tweener
Entrance Music: Concussive - Basshunter x Renholdër

Fighting Style
Remy relies mostly on speed to face her opponents, if she manages to get the advantage, she will use her arsenal of strikes and submissions to weaken them down. Remy isn't afraid to bend the rules however, and so if she has to she'll go for a cheap shot or use a weapon if it means getting the advantage back.

Signature
Corner Cannonball: Having her opponent sat up in the corner, Remy will step back to the opposite corner before launching straight towards them, using her momentum to flip and harshly connect her lower body/rear into the opponent's upper chest/head. (Gif for comparison)

Finishers

Rope-Scissors: Dragging her opponent's head onto the outside of the middle rope, Remy will stand outside said ropes and position her opponent's head between her thighs facing upwards. From their Remy will squeeze the life out of her opponent in a headscissors until they either give up or pass out.

Impaler DDT: Grabbing her opponent's head and trapping it in a headlock position, Remy will grab her opponent's lower body and use what strength she has to lift them up into the sky before dropping onto her back and slamming them face down (Gif for comparison)

Stats
Strength: ★★ - Remy doesn't have much strength due to her much more nimble form, so don't expect many power moves. In some cases she may be able to do a move such as a piledriver or a suplex, but doing so will definitely take some energy out of her.

Endurance: ★★★ - Remy's endurance is a mixed bag. Whilst she definitely has what it takes to go the distance and have a longer winded match, it all depends on if she gets caught. If she ends up getting trapped or caught in some stronger moves, expect them to take their toll throughout the match and even potentially slow Remy down.

Speed: ★★★★★ - Remy's greatest advantage is her speed, being able to move at dangerously high speeds, she depends on her dodges and lightning-fast dodges to get through and win her matches.

Submissions: ★★★★ - Whilst some of them could use some improving, Remy is known for her arsenal of submissions, being able to twist and contort her opponent in any way she sees fit. To all her opponents they have to be aware of not letting one of their limbs or body parts getting exposed for them, otherwise they can find themselves in high amounts of pain.

Visual Appearance
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Personality
Remy's personality is very straightforward. Don't get in her way and don't piss her off. No matter the opponent, Remy will take all her matches her seriously and wants to win no matter what. She usually tends to be sparse with her words, but will insult and degrade her opponent once the advantage is hers, usually trying to rile them up and taunt their mistakes whenever possible.

In the ring Remy decides to wear her futuristic looking gear, made up of a tight red bra, white lacey underwear and Red boots, which connect to matching white thigh straps. Also during her entrance she will wear her headband fitted with mechanised bunny ears, a staple of her persona.

Backstory
Somewhat of a celebrity in her hometown, Remy 7000 is well known for her DJ skills, having released a fair few albums and hits around the world. Appearing randomly one night in a night club performing DJ music, her music slowly became more popular amongst people and soon enough it led her to fame and fortune, now the woman rarely does concerts but whenever they are announcnued, they are guaranteed to sell out within a short amount of time. Despite the fame, not much is known about her apart from her name and futuristic appearance, leading to theories from her fans such as her being an alien or a robot. Despite all this, no one knows for sure of Remy's past except Remy herself.

Eventually Remy grew somewhat bored of the DJ lifestyle, to which she began expanding her interests to other forms of entertainment, leading her to professional wrestling. Something about how the women showed and presented themselves, and how confident they were grew on her, and soon Remy realised she wanted to follow in their footsteps, and conquer the wrestling world just like she had the music world.

Finding the best experts in france to teach her, Remy passed with flying colours and began exploring various federations, her surprised fans following her every step. Eventually this led her to AFW, where she now resides in the Friction division, eager for her next challenger.

AFW Information

Record: 0-0-0

Wins:

Losses:

Draws:

Championships:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

Timeline

Remy 7000 makes her much anticipated debut, going up against the British noble, Regina Ravenwood!

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down