by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 273 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 272 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 16: Kawaii Title Fourway - Claire vs. Aoi vs. Cutey Kanai vs. Momo

5 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

AV 16: Kawaii Title Fourway - Claire vs. Aoi vs. Cutey Kanai vs. Momo - Page 8 Empty Re: AV 16: Kawaii Title Fourway - Claire vs. Aoi vs. Cutey Kanai vs. Momo

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:28 am

At this point, after an exhausting match in which she had had to run a gauntlet of all three of her opponents, Claire seemed to be the last one standing. Cutey was stunned, or at least she was being quiet over there, and Claire did not think her friend could rally in time to stop her even if she was conscious. Momo was missing in action, out of the ring, possibly unconscious, abandoned by the other three, all of whom had avoided going after her for fear of being immediately caught by the other two. And Aoi, though she was obviously still awake, was in trouble, in pain, largely motionless on the canvas, just writhing and groaning as Claire splashed into her belly, trying to force anything she still had left out of her.

Now, quickly, before Aoi or Cutey or Momo or some completely random girl coming in out of nowhere could stop her—that had actually happened to Claire before, and cost her the opportunity to hold this same title nearly two years earlier—Claire would try to slide an arm underneath Aoi's leg and hoist it upward, then lean her other arm down across Aoi's chest, pinning both of her shoulders, and looking up to the referee—the long-ignored referee—for the pin count!

"One! Two!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

AV 16: Kawaii Title Fourway - Claire vs. Aoi vs. Cutey Kanai vs. Momo - Page 8 Empty Re: AV 16: Kawaii Title Fourway - Claire vs. Aoi vs. Cutey Kanai vs. Momo

Post by dragonswill Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:15 pm

"THREE!!"

the bell rang and Aoi knew she was the one that got the humiliation of being pinned. She was looking up at the Ceiling knowing all her hard word was for nothing, she had to bite the bullet tho. When Claire got up to celibate her victory Aoi would get up slowly and stare down Claire holding her head. she would stare before extending her arm offering a handshake.

Aoi wanted to congratulate Claire but she also wanted to know if Claire was someone that would accept a handshake from an enemy after a hard fight. Aoi would respect her a little more depending on Claire's action. "congratulations but I'm coming at you for that title Claire just you wait." Aoi said as she planned to leave after the handshake and relax for abit to recover from her injuries.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:35 am

Pinning Aoi had been the best way to go there, but it had been risky. Claire went after her because she figured that Aoi was the most likely of her three opponents to get a second wind and come back and stop a pin attempt on either of the other two. Claire had a feeling Aoi would not be happy about this, and she would try to come after the belt again in the future.

Well, that would be just fine. As it turned out, Aoi was not going to go away quietly. She made as much clear. But right now, Claire was just going to take some time to...

...breathe.

Take stock of the way the world was as champion.

Was there really anything different about the world, other than having that title added onto her name and a belt that she could keep on her wall? Or did all of these sudden onrushing feelings—feelings that the world was shiny and fresh and new, feelings which seemed to suggest every little movement, every flash of light and snatch of noise, were full of pure, deep meaning—have some source outside of her own mind? After two attempts at the title, both of which were taken from her without a fair fight, Claire had it. And she couldn't help but get reflective.

She knew she was just a little delirious. She had to take some time to get used to it all.

Aoi offered her a handshake, and Claire would readily accept it, grasping Aoi's hand and shaking it firmly, looking Aoi in the eye. "Good fight. And you're welcome to try—I would still say you're one of the top contenders. But I am not giving it up easily."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:17 pm

Aoi smiled as Claire shook her hand firmly it showed Aoi that Claire might be a fair champion especially since she said Aoi was one of the top contender. "yeah good fight It could have been either of our wins if i wasn't kicked in the head so much. " Aoi joked with a small smile. "yeah you better not i don't like to win with out a really good fight." Aoi smiled happily. "Just so you know Claire im thinking of you as a Rival i hope to fight you again soon. " Aoi said with a smile and would hold her head again as it started to hurt again.

"well uh...see ya Claire "Aoi said waving at Claire and would leave the ring to pick up Momo and take her to the infirmary not wanting to leave her friend there. But she also didn't want the crowd see her fight tears for losing her chance to be kawaii champion again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:39 am

Aoi seemed to be taking her loss well, which gave Claire hope, at the very least, that the blue-haired girl might prove to be a more sporting contender for this title than she might have initially seemed. This match had seen plenty of twists and turns, and ended with two girls essentially down for the count and a third pinned. If Claire was being honest, she was not exactly in top condition after the battle was over, either.

But regardless, she was the champion now, and she took a deep breath in, then exhaled slowly, remaining in the ring while all three of her rivals, under their own power or with the aid of others, filtered out. Right now, this was Claire's moment in the spotlight, and she was going to enjoy it. She didn't have much to say, exactly, but she could finally relax, as quite the long quest from rookie to contender to champion was complete. After the title was unfairly snatched from within her grasp twice, this third time was the charm for the New England-born girl.

And, with a smile, she was ready to close the book on this chapter of her history, of kawaii history, and start writing another one!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8