Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

AV 16: Kawaii Title Fourway - Claire vs. Aoi vs. Cutey Kanai vs. Momo

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

AV 16: Kawaii Title Fourway - Claire vs. Aoi vs. Cutey Kanai vs. Momo - Page 6 Empty Re: AV 16: Kawaii Title Fourway - Claire vs. Aoi vs. Cutey Kanai vs. Momo

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:43 pm

Cutey grunted managing to have her knees and arms shield her from the impact. The pink haired wrestler wasted little time in trying to get out of the way. Rolling away, she retreated towards the ropes. Her limbs throbbing from the impact, she would slowly make her way up by clinging onto the ropes. She took long, deep breaths and took all the time she needed to recover.

The pink haired wrestler smirked as Claire and her met gazes. It looked like Claire was taking every precaution to make sure Cutey didn't take advantage of her while she was fighting Aoi. However, there was really no reason to jump in as long as Claire wasn't on the verge of winning. Not being quite as tenacious or resilient as the other two, she decided to save her strength.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

AV 16: Kawaii Title Fourway - Claire vs. Aoi vs. Cutey Kanai vs. Momo - Page 6 Empty Re: AV 16: Kawaii Title Fourway - Claire vs. Aoi vs. Cutey Kanai vs. Momo

Post by dragonswill Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:38 am

Aoi needed a little time to recover but she got none as Claire would rush at Aoi and sat her butt on top of her face. "mhpf!" Aoi muffled out as she knew the girl would go for her arms to pin them down she was to weak to push Claire off of her. Aoi would grab onto Claire's arms, puling Claire a little forward if the girl was facing her legs if not she would be pulling her backwards before the girl could pin her arms down, Aoi would send one of her knees right at Claire's head.

she didn't put enough force to hurt Claire to bad but the thought of putting a lot of force did cross Aoi's mind, she did put enough force to send Claire off of Aoi. If Claire did get off Aoi, the bluenette would roll towards the other side away form Cutey and Claire. Grabbing the ropes on the other side Aoi sat up and started rubbing her face. "ugh that smell it was so horrible do you even wash down there?" Aoi said "I'm so lucky i decided not to do a hentai-ish move when you were on top i don't think i would have been able to wash that taste out for a month.." Aoi spoke since she did think about licking Claire down there but didn't wanted to resort to hentai kind of moves.

Glaring at Claire Aoi took some breaths. "just so you know i wont stop now till my but is sitting on your face now Claire." Aoi warned as she was fully intended to sit on Claires face for pay back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:19 am

Cutey seemed content to step back and let Claire and Aoi fight it out. Of course. Cutey was going to try to take advantage of the weakened state of whoever came out of this latest scuffle in the superior position. If she could, she would take advantage of both of them, stealing a pin and a win from one and using the other as a prop in her title seizure like a hyena stealing a piece of meat from underneath the nose of a tired lioness.

Claire would want to avoid that, if possible. Ideally, by taking advantage of an Aoi far too weak to defend herself and pinning her right this moment. Her encounter with Cutey in the gym had informed her of just how tricky the pink-haired girl could be. Even as she leapt on top of Aoi, she shot Cutey a look, as if to say to her: Don't you try anything, Pinky.

Aoi's arms slipped out from underneath Claire's legs before they could come down on them, and she grabbed onto Claire's arms, pulling on her. Aoi then jerked her lower body upward suddenly, her knee nearly hitting Claire's head, her thigh slapping against Claire's back. It didn't hurt at all, but it did force Claire to roll over to the side. She might have saved the facesit, but without controlling Aoi's arms she could have had it countered, and reversed, and she would have been in a very bad spot indeed. Aoi escaped over to the ropes, and started trash talking yet again. Claire sighed and shook her head as she stood up. "I don't even think I should be dignifying garbage like that...I'm getting tired of this..."

Aoi's next comment was a little less dirty, but still annoying. "You can try your best," Claire would say, before she would lunge forward, running at Aoi and aiming to clothesline her. She wouldn't throw her arm out until it was, hopefully, too late for Aoi to dodge, but she knew that the blue-haired girl might figure it out and manage to duck it anyway. So Claire had a backup plan. If Aoi wasn't hit by her arm, she would stop after passing her foe, pivot, and try to hit Aoi with a roundhouse kick to her belly!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:08 am

Cutey grinned as she received Claire's message but paid no heed to it. Who was she to have their opponents destroy each other while she got to relax? Taking a moment to collect herself, she decided it would be best to situate herself in the best position. With this line of reasoning, where better to situate herself then up high. Cutey was clever and thought up a plan.

The pink haired girl slipped out of the ring by rolling under the bottom rung. She would then crawl underneath the ring's hamper disappearing from sight. Scuffling past chairs and tables, Cutey would slowly make it to the other side. Slowly, she would come out from the other side and crawl towards the corner of the ring. She kept low to the ground looking at the titan tron to get a good view of the match to make sure no one was getting pinned.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:57 am

Aoi glared at Claire as she said she wont comment about her insult, sighing softly after her last comment Aoi would watch Claire closely. Just as the girl came at her Aoi ran back at her with her own move. Aoi planned on spearing Claire when she was close enough dodging the clothsline but not really passing Claire for her to round house kick Aoi.

If she was able to spear Claire Aoi would straddle her. "remember what i said Claire?" Aoi asked and would try to position her self ontop of Claire's face and rub her ass in the school girl. " Enjoy Claire" Aoi said as she tried to pin the girl's arms down.

Aoi felt comfortable while she was on top of Claire's face, she didn't think she could feel this good about it but then again she didn't like Claire that much. Aoi admitted the Claire was a little cute but the girl had such an attitude Aoi didn't know how she could be friends with her. After a bit Aoi got off Claire before she could counter attack, almost forgetting that Cutey was in this match but out of sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:47 pm

Cutey disappeared out of the ring, which would not disqualify her in this match but essentially took her out of the running for the time being. Fine. Claire didn't mind that. She knew what Cutey was capable of more than Aoi did, so she thought she might just be able to get Aoi pinned for the count before Cutey could react and stop her, and she thought there was a good possibility Cutey could save her from Aoi if things went south. After what Claire and Cutey had done to each other during the gym and on a couple other occasions, the New Englander knew she had a good feel for her frenemy.

So she turned her attention to Aoi. Aoi decided to spear her, which did manage to avoid Claire's clothesline and her follow-up kick. Still, a straightforward spear was not exactly going to derail Claire's whole match. It would rock Aoi as much as her, colliding like that, and even as she fell to the canvas and felt Aoi shuffling around on top of her, it wouldn't take Claire long to fight back. As soon as Aoi's butt hit her face, Claire's hands were up and she gave Aoi's ass a hard shove, forcing Aoi to get up about three seconds into the facesit.

Aoi was annoyingly persistent with breaking out of Claire's holds quickly, so Claire would be overjoyed to avoid any prolonged contact between Aoi's butt and her face. And she would break the hold without any childish, nasty comments, too. As Aoi got off, Claire would roll over onto her knees, then up onto her feet, ready for whatever came next.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:09 am

Aoi sighed still annoed with Claire the girl would refuse her face sit, pushing up Aois ass up so she didnt really get a good face sit. Taking a few steps back after she got off Claire Aoi watched Her closely she needed an opening. Knowing taunts weren't going to work on this girl Aoi would have to think of a way to make Claire trip up.

"Come at me Claire.." Aoi said coldly she was still hurting from the knees to her ribs and getting sandwiched but she wasn't going to give up she would rather be knocked out then let Claire or Cutey beat her. She didn't know what was up between those two but she had to be careful of a two on one situation, she knew Cutey was out of the ring so she wont interfere for a while. Aoi would have to be really careful.

Waiting for Claire to come at her, Aoi was planing on using her limited submission holds and hoped that would work on the girl since the bluenette had little submission skills but she thought Claire might have just as much as experience in submission or so she hoped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 01, 2017 5:55 am

Claire kind of wished that she could be taking on Cutey one on one right now, rather than Aoi. She knew how to deal with the pink-haired girl. And at least then she didn't have to worry about a potty-mouthed girl who seemed intent on insulting and belittling Claire every chance she got having a real shot at the title belt.

But, then, Aoi did have the most valid claim to the belt behind Claire. She was a very distant second, having fewer matches and fewer quality victories than the New Englander, but she did know what was needed to win a title match. As wily as Cutey was, Claire thought her frenemy needed a little bit more time before she could realistically challenge for the belt. Another match or two against top-notch competition.

So it was probably for the best that Claire would wrest the belt primarily from Aoi's hands.

"You don't expect me to just come charging at you..." Claire would sigh, as she did move forward slowly, tightening the circle which she was tracing around Aoi, splaying her fingers, getting ready for a lockup if that was what Aoi wanted. But mostly she would look for an opening. If Aoi went for something, she could counter. Even if she didn't, she just needed a twitch in the wrong direction...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon May 01, 2017 2:29 pm

Aoi glared at Claire as the blue haired girl would let Claire circle her. "No I don't from what i know your a cautious fighter kinda like me always planing 3 moves ahead or the next move waiting for the split second reaction that may turn the match in your favor. " Aoi said calmly as she watched Claire closely "and just cause i don't have as many matches or wins as you do I have trained learning more and improving my skills. I will admit i am lacking in some things still but as this one person said you can't be good at everything but you can be great at one or two things." Aoi added speaking form her experience of training.

Once Claire was close enough Aoi locked up withe the girl in a test of strength, she knew she wasn't strong but she at least thought she was stronger then Claire. Pushing against Claire Aoi looked her dead in the eye, she was taking this serious she wasn't planing on goofing off or saying dumb remarks. This was a serious challenge Aoi had and she had to face it with all she had. " I do wonder who would have won if me and you fought before this whole title thing. I know you had....ngh good matches and i had little but i faced some tough girls in all the matches i been in." Aoi spoke pushing against Claire.

Aoi was not planing on making this easy for Claire in fact only reasons why Aoi interrupted Claire in that promo was cause she wanted a chance to get the title she lost and that she didn't think Claire should of been as self centered enough to say she was deserving of it even if she had that many good matches, if she said shed like to have a match for that title then that would take on any one for it it would of been good enough for Aoi to have step back and let Claire have her shot. Now tho was not the time for what ifs tho Aoi had to focus on this match and show Claire that she needs more then good matches to be a champion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon May 01, 2017 11:52 pm

The pink haired girl would have greatly benefited from simply hiding until they weakened each other further. However, she rapidly felt a great deal of boredom associated with this tactic. Having enough, she decided it was time to get back into the action.

Cutey would peak over the top, she watched both of her opponents go at it. Both were determined to outdo the other, the pink haired fighter pulled herself up and onto the top turnbuckle. She squatted, perched in the corner as if she were a falcon ready to swoop in. Grinning, she would see her foe's tangled up in a lock up with each other. Waiting for the angle, the pink haired girl would get to her feet, standing high on the top rope. Bending her knees, she jumped forward and eagerly tried to blindside both of them with a cross body.

The pink haired girl wanting to knock both of them down and away from eachother.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next