Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Whitney White

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Whitney White - Page 6 Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Whitney White

Post by 321Shazam Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:25 am

Keiko just couldn't any offense in as she missed one again before taking a punch to her face once again. Keiko was dazed as Whitney easily took the steel dildo out of her hand. Things weren't looking good f you were Keiko, but for everyone else this match was about to get sexy in a hurry.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Whitney White - Page 6 Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Whitney White

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:46 am

"I think after all the trouble you've gone to getting this toy, you should try it out first!" Whitney exclaimed as she would choke Keiko with one hand, forcing her mouth to open. The moment Keiko would open her mouth, Whitney would shove the dildo down her throat without hesitation. The steel dildo was massive! Easily about 13 inches long, why the hell AFW would have dildos this size, Whitney will never know but for now, she was glad she had such a weapon to gag her opponent with.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:21 am

Keiko would gag on the huge 13 inch steel dildo in her mouth as it went to the back of her throat. One of Keiko's eyes would roll into the back of her head while the other eye would twitch from the size of the dildo in her mouth. Keiko would cough as she began to drool from the steel dildo gagging her. Whitney seemed to be enjoying this and so was the AFW crowd as the would cheer loudly in approval.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:25 am

Whitney would sneer as she watched Keiko's eyes twitch and roll back, the drool coming on to her hand. Whitney would switch hands as she started to pump the dildo in and out rapidly in Keiko's mouth, using her saliva covered hand to finger Keiko.
"I'm going to make you cum so many times you won't be able to crawl out of this ring!" Whitney exclaimed as she would finger blast Keiko and shove the dildo deeper and deeper into Keiko's throat. Right when Keiko would cum, Whitney would stop to tease Keiko.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:41 am

Keiko would be in a world of pain and pleasure as Whitney fingered her while taking the huge strap-on. Keiko's pussy would get wetter and wetter with each pump of Whitney's fingers. Keiko couldn't let this continue or she'd lose. Keiko would would try to sneak her hand up to Whitney's eyes and try to rake her eyes again hoping for better results with Whitney focusing on the fingering with the dildo work.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:46 am

Whitney would be too busy finger blasting and forcing the dildo down Keiko's throat to realize Keiko's attempt to take her eyes again and would scream in pain when Keiko did. The sudden pain would knock Whitney back but because of her sudden slip up, Whitney would accidentally shove all 13 inches of the dildo into Keiko's mouth, the brim literally forcing Keiko's mouth opened. Whitney would be rolling on the mat as she tried to soothe the pain in her eyes before getting up with the help of the ropes. She needed something to make sure Keiko couldn't fight back and would slip out the ring and go under to see what she could find. She had a happy face on as she would climb back into the ring with a pair of handcuffs, a gag with a ring to attach dildos, and finally a vibrating strap on!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:23 am

Keiko's scratched created some distance between her and Whitney. Keiko would also be choking on the full length of the 13 inch steel dildo. Keiko would spit out the dildo coughing and spitting out some saliva. Keiko would then rise with the wet steel dildo and see that Whitney was returning to the ring. Keiko would swing with the steel dildo attack Whitney skull. If it worked it would knock the gag and out the ring with the other sex toys in the ring now as well. Keiko would then begin to stomp down on Whitney's breasts over and over again.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:55 pm

Whitney would finally be able to get back into the ring and screamed in surprise as she saw Keiko coming at her with the steel dildo. Whitney would duck the swing, dropping the sex toys, and tackle Keiko to the mat.
"God damnit! How many times am I going to have to dodge that fucking steel dildo! I feel like fucking Mario ducking under barrels, except in my case, it's dildos!" Whitney exclaimed, making the crowd laugh. Whitney would pin Keiko's arms above her head with one hand and used her other to take the dildo away. Whitney was already to exhausted from this fast paced match but if she get the handcuffs on to Keiko than she could possibly seal the win!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:58 am

Keiko would miss once more before getting tackled. Keiko would realize that Whitney was focused on her hands, so she'd try another desperation move to try to free herself. Keiko would attempt to low blow Whitney to get off. If that worked Keiko would rise up to her feet and follow up with a Curb Stomp to Whitney to send her opponent's head directly into the mat for maximum damage as the AFW crowd looked on with excitement.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:53 pm

Whitney would finally be able to pry the dildo away from Keiko and just when she finally cuffed Keiko, she would feel a kick to her crotch. Whitney would cry in pain and roll off Keiko and around the mat, holding her pussy. She would then feel her head being kicked hard by Keiko with a Curb Stomp. Whitney would scream in pain again as she rolled away and used the ropes to help her get up.
"You fucking bitch!" Whitney exclaimed as she placed one of her hands on her head and felt the pounding pain going on in her head.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next