Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Whitney White

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Whitney White - Page 3 Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Whitney White

Post by 321Shazam Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:53 am

Keiko has't gotten a good offense in this match yet, and Whitney was now firmly in control. Keiko would be turned over onto her stomach and feel some fabric wrap around her neck. Keiko would then feel the fabric pull on her neck choking her. Keiko was losing air fast as she began pawing at the mat trying to get near the ropes. Whitney wasn't messing around in this match. Keiko had to think of a way to escape this hold and then find an approach to this match that she can be in control rather than Whitney. If she doesn't this match could turn rather embarrassing for her.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Whitney White - Page 3 Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Whitney White

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:03 am

Whitney would notice Keiko pawing at the mat to attempt to move but Whitney would raise her butt a bit before slamming herself back down on Keiko's back to hurt her. "Awe, how cute! You want to get to the ropes! What? You want some air? Well too bad!" Whitney taunted before pulling at her top with a sudden increase of strength, "Come on little Keiko! Show your fans your cute little face and breasts as you go out!" Whitney would lean a bit back to arch Keiko into a position that was a bit similar to the camel clutch. Whitney would free up one of her hands, still holding her top tight with one hand, and unlaced Keiko's top, forcing Keiko's breasts to puff out at the fans and showing Keiko's pained face.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:29 am

Keiko's attempts to get to the ropes would be halted as Whitney sat down on Keiko's back once again. Keiko would then feel even more pressure on her neck and her top getting untied. Keiko would be on display for the crowd and she'd be embarrassed while losing oxygen fast. Keiko's tongue would stick out of her mouth as she began to drool while gasping for air. Keiko's eyes would begin to roll into the back of her head as she began to pass out from the pain and lack of oxygen in her body.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:34 am

"That's right you little bitch, nice and tight makes it right. Right?" Whitney sneered as she would tighten the top with all her strength and force Keiko to pass out, "Show everyone here your little slut face! Come on, you're even drooling too! Are you enjoying this you dirty whore masochist!" Whitney was enjoying this so much. She would keep Keiko's top at her side as she continued to choke Keiko out, saving it for later. A little treat for the fans, after all they came here for a show.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:59 am

Keiko couldn't respond to her opponent's taunts. Keiko would pass out from the pain and lack of oxygen. The referee didn't ring the bell, because the match could only end via orgasm. Keiko was in a very disadvantageous position as Whitney stood over her. The AFW crowd would cheer in the background as the watched with anticipation for Whitney's next move on a prone Keiko.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:09 am

"Awe, is the widdle bitch out? Well I guess that's boring!" Whitney would let go of her top and let Keiko flop face down. Whitney would give one more tug on her top just for fun to see Keiko twitch before untying it from Keiko's neck. Sitting on her unconscious opponent, Whitney pondered what to do next before she snapped her fingers and remembered a stunt she pulled during her sauna match.
"Hello everyone! Does everyone want to see this slut's pussy!?" Whitney asked the fans. The fans cheered when Whitney said that and chanted yes. Whitney smirked as she would first take Keiko's arms and tie them behind her back with her top to restrain her arms just in case she woke up when she was prepping. Tightening the top, Whitney would then stand the unconscious Keiko up by a turnbuckle and remove her bottom causing everyone to scream in excitement. Whitney smirked as she would twirl the bottom in her fingers before dragging Keiko back to the centre of the ring and tying her legs together with her bottoms! Now Keiko was nice and restrained for what Whitney was about to do next. Whitney would kneel over Keiko's unconscious body and plug her nose.
"Wakey wakey! It's time to play!" Whitney said in a sing-song voice.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:29 am

Keiko was unaware of what was happening to her as she laid on the mat unconscious. Keiko would soon be awoken when she'd struggle to regain air once more. Keiko would wake up to see that she was stripped completely naked. On top of that, her arms and legs were tied up with her attire. Keiko was in shock that this was happening to her. Keiko grit her teeth and try to surprise Whitney with a headbutt to try to be defiant...as defiant as a tied up woman could be.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:54 pm

"Whoa! Watch it bitch!" Whitney would move her head back when Keiko suddenly tried to head butt her, "I think you need some punishment!" Whitney would punch Keiko in the face before forcing Keiko to stand up and wrapping her arms around Keiko and pulling her into a crushing bearhug. "Let's the crowd here you scream bitch!" Whitney exclaimed as she would increase the pressure of the hug every second.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:37 am

Keiko would miss and would take a hard punch to the face. "UGH!!..." Keiko grunted before she would be hoist to her feet and bearhugged. Keiko's nipples would mash against Whitney's as the cowgirl would begin to squeeze the life of Keiko. "AARRRRGGHHH!!!!...Grrrr...LET ME GO!!!!!...Damn it..." Keiko screamed and mumbled in pain a she would squirm under Whitney's increasing strength in the bearhug. Things were looking bad for Keiko as she continued to struggle no matter how futile it seemed.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:58 am

"Nope!" Whitney laughed as she would squeeze Keiko one last time before throwing her on to the mat. She would then untie Keiko's restraints and twirl her bikini top and panty with her finger as she stamped her foot on Keiko's head, "Hey want your bikini back?"
Waiting for an answer, Whitney would throw both the top and bottom to the crowd regardless of what Keiko said and kick Keiko at her sides, "Well I think your fans deserve them more! Now get up! The people here came for a show, not me beating the absolute shit out of some useless jobber. Oh wait, they did! Hahaha!" Whitney would stomp on keikos back once more before stepping back and give Keiko a chance to get up.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next