Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick

Go down

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick Empty "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:20 am

Name: Jack Kendrick
Sex: Male
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Height: 6'0
Weight: 195 lbs
Nationality: American
Alignment: Heel
Entrance Music: Street Fighter X Tekken - Hwoarang's Theme

Wrestling Style
Jack is an all-rounder, being able to display feats of agility, technicality and strength whenever he pleases, but his favourite thing to do in the ring is trash talk his opponent and piss them off, whether that means insulting their looks, appearance or whatever he finds works the most.

Signature

Diving Leg Drop: Jack will climb up to the top rope and, after some taunting, jump towards his lay down opponent and stretch his legs out, looking to land them straight on his opponent's upper chest and neck.

Finishers

Beautiful Stunner: Jack pulls his opponent up and punches them in the gut. Then, whilst his opponent is bent over, Jack will grip their head in his bicep and pose to the crowd, usually running his hand up his chiselled body as means of showing off, before finally dropping to his ass and delivering a stunner to his opponent.

Embrace The Glory (Hentai): Jack will prop his opponent up seated in the corner, before walking back a few paces and slowly stripping off his tights for the crowd, revealing his naked crotch and ass. Jack will then continue by running forward and delivering a bronco buster to the seated opponent, making sure to rub his crotch all over their face as a means of humiliation.

Visual Appearance/Wrestling Attire

Spoiler:

Personality
Jack is the pure definition of egotistical. He never sees another person as equal to him and due to his background, he is not afraid to flaunt his success or his bank account. He won't hesitate to insult whoever he's talking to, but when he's on the receiving end, he might turn into the panicky snivelling boy who will beg to get away in a pathetic show of mercy. In the ring Jack wears black shorts with red stripes, red socks and matching red and black trainers. During his entrance though, Jack will wear his Biker's jacket, the item he considers his "piece de resistance".

Backstory
Jack Kendrick was born into a rich family in the California area of America. Being spoilt in his early years, he was known as the "bad egg" of his family as he gravitated towards the naughtier side of things, always causing mischief and getting in trouble. Sadly this didn't get resolved as he grew older and he continued his evil ways, causing him to lose most respect within his family.

When he was of age his parents gave him enough money to move out, which he did with no hesitation. Having a ton of money in his bank, Jack eventually found an interest in street racing, and after a few motorbike lessons, made a name for himself on the streets for his renowned skills, earning himself some more money (and trips to the hospital/police station as well). Eventually he met the man known as Brandon Miller, and the two initially bonded over their love of pro-wrestling. As they got older they both decided to train to become wrestlers, going to the same training centres and promotions.

Eventually though, Jack's bad habits started to come back to him. Brandon would find him an alcoholic mess each night, which would soon lead to verbal arguments between the two. This came to a boiling point when one night an intoxicated Jack accidentally drove his motorbike straight into Brandon's place of residence, causing their friendship to truly end and Brandon abandoning Jack, leaving him back to himself as he decided to live on the road, dabbling around various federations.

Despite himself causing the situation, Jack was infuriated, and blamed Brandon for the falling out. Over the next few years Jack would dabble between street racing and pro-wrestling until finally years later, he heard of a debuting Brandon Miller in a federation known as AFW, and from there Jack's goal was set. Find Brandon, and kick his ass. This led to Jack joining the AFW, where he now lies in wait for the right opportunity.

Jack is a bisexual, willing to face whomever decides to face him, and is especially a fan of hentai matches, looking to humiliate his opponent however possible.

AFW Information

0-0-0

Wins:

Losses:

Draws:

Championships:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals: Brandon Miller
Enemies: Brandon Miller
Crushes:

Timeline

Making his grand debut in the AFW, Jack Kendrick finds himself going against S.E.M.E's own Wild Wolf, Hikaru Matsuoka!

Jack's next contest sees him going up against the guitarist of "Punk Power", Johnny Million, in a 10 Count Match!

Jack may have bitten off more then he can chew, when he goes up against the giant Rebecca Tomko, in a humiliation match!

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down