Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

Jstruggs716, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

At your service

2 posters

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

At your service - Page 18 Empty Re: At your service

Post by RJD Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:59 pm

Zoey would be a tiny bit embarrassed as she slowly walked into the bathroom and would join Ahri in the shower, still not used to just walking around naked in someone elses house. Zoey would try to ignore that though as she would wash herself and say " I hope they are, I could use a little walk. Also I guess I really haven't been keeping track of what time it is " Zoey would then laugh a little bit to try and play along with the silly nature of her thinking it was morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:02 pm

Ahri would chuckle as she let Zoey into the shower, closing the bathroom door behind her. She would get back into her shower along with Zoey and started to wash herself and her tails, making sure to clean the fur with soap and rinsing them with the water, giving Zoey a good view of her whole body.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:03 am

Zoey would just look at Ahri's fell shaped and busty tall body with a slight look of both admiration and irritation on her face before saying " life's not fair " and then smiling to show that she was joking although she was slightly being serious. Zoey would then start to hum a little tune while running her hands through her own hair and washing it, Zoey being pretty quick and already having washed all her priority areas and most of the other parts of her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:09 am

As Ahri washed her fur, her ears would perk up and hear what Zoey said and chuckled. She would wait until Zoey wasn't paying attention before sneaking up behind her and fondle her breasts. "Oh I wouldn't say that! You have quite a beautiful body yourself Sweetie!" Ahri said as she fondled Zoey's breasts with her hands, "Tell me Sweetie, what size are you, hmm?"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:17 am

Zoey would be busy getting shampoo out of her hair when Ahri would run up behind her and grope her, the blue-haired pirate would let out a surprised yelp before moaning as Ahri fondled her wet breasts and she could feel Ahri's own pair pushing up against her causing Zoey to go bright red.

" b-b sized . tha-thank you " Zoey would say, not being able to help but squirm as something about their wet and slippery bodies rubbing together made Zoey doubt the thoughts she had just been having about how she could easily do hentai matches with the experience she just earned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:19 am

"B-Cup huh? You know, people say B-Cup is the best cup to have," Ahri teased as she fondled Zoey's breast more, "And I think they're cute but sexy and beautiful." Ahri would nip at Zoey's ear as she did this, suddenly hugging the bluenette close to her while the water ran on them.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:28 am

" T-Thank you. you really know what to say Ahri " Zoey would say before letting out a light giggle before being pulled closer to Ahri and having her ear nibbled by her sexy foxy friend. Zoey wouldn't struggle as Ahri pulled her closer and would fit snugly between Ahri's arms while the two would be showered with hot steamy water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:30 am

"I'm not saying things just to say things Sweetie," Ahri said as she held Zoey close under the shower, "I really do mean it. You're beautiful, extremely." Ahri would look down at the bluenette and smile, wrapping her tails around Zoey to hug her closer in a loving manner.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:38 am

Zoey would hear Ahri's kind words as she her soft tails would wrap around Zoey's body and pull them closer together, Zoey couldn't help but smile and feel warm inside as Ahri raised her confidence a little, Zoey felt bad for not having the chance to be the first one to say those kind things but would still want to say something. " Thanks Ahri, you're kind as well as smoking hot " Zoey would say, she would probably face-palm herself for her attempt at being nice if she wasn't too busy being hugged into. 

Zoey would then try to say something a tiny bit nicer as she opened up a bit and would say " I don't want to irritate you like I do everyone else. Or maybe you are just making me want to stop irritating people all-together " While she was unsure about the last part Zoey did have to wonder if she would be a slight bit sweeter after this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:44 am

Ahri smiled and blushed slightly, not blushes she had when she was having sex or seducing people, a genuine blus. A blush people get when they get nervous. Ahri was glad Zoey wasn't looking up right now or Ahri would've been embarrassed out of her wits. "Thank you Sweetie," Ahri thanked as she would bend down slightly to kiss Zoey on the lips before turning off the shower and grabbing towels for both of them.
"How about we head out?" Ahri suggested as she wrapped a towel around herself and one around Zoey with her tails.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next