Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

At your service

2 posters

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

At your service - Page 10 Empty Re: At your service

Post by RJD Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:34 pm

" I don't think I need to " Zoey would joke before tightening the sleeper, she felt a little weirder out as she could feel Ahri's veins and would decide to keep the sleeper at this pressure right now, not really wanting to possibly injure her friend, or a kitsune that could pump 6 tails inside her at the one time, both of those things made Ahri not someone she wanted to hurt.

"You know, I think I could actually win if I did this more...not my style though this is a cowards way out " Zoey would say, her slightly idiotic code of rough-housing honour making it's way through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:38 pm

"I-I-I guess y-y-you're r-r-right," Ahri would utter in a raspy voice, as she was slowly losing oxygen, "b-b-but a-at l-least it gets the j-j-job done." Ahri's face would start to turn red, she would start panting for air as her arms instinctively moved up to try and pry the sleeper off her. If Zoey tries to loosen the hold, Ahri would utter to Zoey to not let go and actually fight back as she shouldn't do that in a real match. Ahri would feel her waist start hurting as Zoey's legs would also apply more pressure over time. But this actually made Ahri a bit wet, feeling restricted and on the verge of passing out.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:45 pm

Zoey would start to feel bad as she saw her opponent going red and would fell the fox pawing at her hands to try and escape, Zoey would also hear her opponent struggling to speak which would give Zoey a hint that her friend was finished.

Zoey would then loosen her sleeper before entirely removing her hands from the woman's neck and say " We both know you would have been knocked out there, any way I'm meant to weaken you not knock you out remember? "

Zoey would then look down at her friens's chest, a idea or more so an urge was making it's way into Zoey's mind and she would have a little bit of self conflict about it for a second before saying " I... really wanted to do this- I mean try this " Zoey would say while blushing a little bit before she would reach forward and put both her hands on both her friends boobs respectively.

Zoey would then start to fondle one of Ahri's breasts while squeezing the other one and would say " Wow this is hot " as her face got a little but less red as she started to enjoy the feeling a little bit more, she could understand how Elisa was so eager to do things like this now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:48 pm

Ahri would pant for air, her chest going up and down. "You did great," Ahri would praise her friend and then heard Zoey's request. She would then feel Zoey climb on her and start fondling her breasts. Ahri would giggle a little as she laid on the bed, weakened by Zoey's sleeper and allowed her friend to fondle with her breasts. "Having fun Zoey?" Ahri would smile at the girl on top of her as she let out a moan.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:53 pm

" Yup, sure am " Zoey would say with a smile, starting to blush again as she looked down at Ahri's magnificent body.
" Why do you have to be so hot, it makes this more difficult!" Zoey would admit, almost scolding her friend for being attractive.

Zoey would then realise that her opponent seemed too tired to stop her and would get the idea that she could do anything she wanted while Ahri was tired out and so would start to slowly climb up Ahri's body until her bottom would now be on Ahri's breasts and her crotch would be just in front of Ahri's face " Only bad part about this position is that I need to let go of your breasts " Zoey would say jokingly as she looked down at Ahri.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:56 pm

"Fufufu, and it was starting to feel good," Ahri said as she realized what Zoey wanted to do, "Wanna try to smother me out with your Finisher?" Ahri always wanted to try and be knocked out by a stinkface and this seemed like a perfect opportunity. No audience to distract them, no ref to call Zoey off, and then an idea popped up in Ahri's head. "Zoey you still have to listen to me, right?" Ahri asked, wanting to make sure if her request would be ok with Zoey.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:58 pm

Zoey would smile as she heard her opponent bring up her finisher, Zoey may be sexually shy but butt and crotch smothers were an exception, she loved the feeling of doing both and would happily chirp " Yeah of course " as soon as Ahri brought up the idea.

Then Zoey would hear Ahri mention that she was still her maid and so would need to do what she wanted, Zoey would reluctantly say " Yeah " fearful that it may be something as painful as what had happened previously but being to truthful and sticking to her word too much to say otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:01 pm

Ahri would smile but could pick up the fear in Zoey's voice. "Don't worry, this will honestly be fun for the both of us," Ahri reassured, "I want you to knock me out with your Finisher. And no matter how much I squirm or try to struggle, you can't let up. I'll tell you the rest after you knock me out. And this is an order." Ahri wanted a thrill and one of the few ways she can get them is when she gets knocked out. Now she gets to be knocked out by one of her favourite wrestler's finisher!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:11 pm

Zoey would actually like the idea that her opponent gave her and would say " Your wish is my command " before signalling for Ahri to get on her knee's, really wanting to make as much of a show about the fact that her friend had actually requested a smother as possible.

" So farting or no farting?, I normally only do it if someone has been particularly nasty in a match but I know some people are in to it " Zoey would say, the first part being posed as a question as she waited for Ahri to get down to her knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:13 pm

"Fufufu, fart away," Ahri would giggle but then another idea popped in her head as she got on her knees, "Zoey, as an order, would you mind tying my hands to my back with my tail? I just want to feel absolutely helpless in your amazing smother!" Ahri would offer her tails for Zoey and readied her arms. She always wanted to try being smothered out while being bound up. And what better way (and ironic) than being bounded by her own tails. She would then whisper to Zoey seductively, "Consider it revenge for what I did to you."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next